On The Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that position, Melody could do anything she wanted with the vibrator. What she wanted to do first was run it very lightly over Kaylee's clit.

Kaylee and I both keep our pussies trimmed pretty close and shaven where necessary because of our bikinis. We both have just a fine strip of hair above the clit, and I watched the vibrator follow this path up and down my sister's pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, harder!" Kaylee begged.

Melody stood closer to Kaylee, held the vibrator steady between her legs, and pulled it up until it rested on her clit. For almost thirty seconds, Melody allowed the ball of the vibrator to press on the clit while Kaylee screamed with delight.

Only when it seemed that Kaylee was certain to cum did Melody pull back.

"OK, Chad. I think now's the time."

The boy eagerly approached my sister and pulled her by the hips until her head was now leaning back and her lower body was towards him. With her legs still spread wide, Chad put his cock where the vibrator had just been and inserted the head into Kaylee's cunt.

She had to be soaking wet because he barely had to push to enter her completely. He held her steady and began a fast, hard fuck.

I was paying too much attention to Kaylee and Chad to notice that Kevin had moved behind me. He put his arms around me and cupped my tits in his hands. It felt wonderful to have him work over my nipples, and I felt his cock against my ass.

Kaylee was moaning with pleasure while Chad fucked her harder. My sister's tits swayed with her body's motion and Chad's cock appeared and disappeared at an alarming rate.

Kevin put his hand inside my bikini and soon felt just how wet I was. He put a couple fingers inside me and then let me lick my own juices from his hand. I wanted his cock so bad, but didn't know how long I'd have to wait.

Kaylee wasn't waiting. She yelled that she was cumming, and for the next minute or two the shack echoed with her shouts and moans. Chad was holding her by the ass, thrusting his shaft into her with ease.

"Should I pull out?" I heard him ask.

"No. It's OK," she panted. "Cum inside me!"

Soon after that, we knew Chad was emptying his load—several times—inside Kaylee's cunt. Their skin smacked together with each of his violent thrusts and he groaned until he couldn't cum any more.

Kevin pulled off my bikini. At that point he could have done anything he wanted with me. But he simply had me lean against the table Melody was on earlier, and entered my gaping cunt from behind.

He fucked me relentlessly and I came almost immediately. I told him it was safe and he came inside me with one of the longest orgasms I'd ever seen a boy have. It was pure sex; very little foreplay, very little interaction between us. Just pure sex and it was wonderful.

Kaylee was untied by the time I got up from the table. Everybody was searching for their pieces of clothing and a minute later we looked as if nothing had happened—kind of.

"Damn, Melody. Do you have any other nieces you haven't told us about?" Kevin said.

She laughed and assured him we were the only ones.

"So, what DO you guys do on the ranch?" Kaylee asked.

They all looked at Melody.

"Well, um, they...um...," she stuttered. "They do odd jobs."

I giggled. "I noticed. What does Uncle John think they do?"

"Keep his wife happy?" Nate offered.

"I hardly think so," I said. "So how do you know Kaylee and I won't tell him about your little...games?"

"What do you think is a fair price for us to pay?" Melody asked.

"On demand access to any and all of you guys," Kaylee said quickly. "For a week."

They quickly agreed, but Melody didn't look quite as pleased.

"As long as Melody's included whenever she wants," I added.

"Agreed," Kevin said.

We locked up the shack and dispersed in our separate vehicles. Somehow, Kaylee and I suspected we'd be back.

12