On the Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec stands there staring with a dreamy smile, until realizing with a start that he was lost in that haze for more than five minutes. Deciding to take advantage of being alone in the house, he slips out the door bare-footed to grab the porn magazines he smuggled out of his room just that morning. Sitting down with them on the couch, he starts leafing through one. Featuring mostly weight-lifting 'beef-cake' models, it used to be his favorite, but as he looks at the models they start seeming to be wearing Scott's face. He still gazes at a few good poses by well-hung men, before setting it aside for his true guilty pleasure - the magazine that he still wouldn't dare mention to even Scott. This one featured cross-dressers, not only in full drag, but also partly undressed while being used by men who easily could have been featured in the first magazine. As he looks at one model made-up to be quite pretty, he finds himself wondering how he would look dressed like that, imagining himself in the model's place. Turning the page, he looks again on the same model, but this time surrounded by three men in various stages of undress, one with his large cock half-way buried in the cross-dresser's ass. Still imagining himself in there, he 'sees' Scott in his ass, Tim in his mouth, and Rick and Ben over him on each side. Lost in the imagined scene, he gets abruptly snapped out of it when he hears somebody outside at the door. He quickly jams the magazines under the couch and jumps up just as Rick came in, carrying a couple books and notebooks from his summer class.

Rick just nods to Alec with a casual, "Hey," quickly shucks his shoes, and heads to the kitchen. Alec debates where he could safely put the magazines, but just then Tim comes back in, squelching that idea. He remembers he was going to take a shower before being distracted by a blow-job, so he goes up into Scott's room where his change of clothes were placed. He takes his shower quickly, hoping he could get back to the magazines and smuggle them back into his car before anybody finds them. After he finishes his shower and walks out, he is dismayed to hear the tv on downstairs. Deciding to talk to Rick and get to know him, he goes over to Rick's open door. Before knocking, he pauses, seeing something very different from the MMORPG on the computer screen. On the screen, a woman was currently being used by two men. The men, however, were not pumping into separate holes, but were both jammed in her ass. Fascinated, Alec finds himself staring at that scene, wondering if his ass would be capable of taking two at the same time. Shifting his weight while watching, the old floorboards betrays his presence yet again. Rick looks around, and only then was Alec able to see Rick's hand wrapped around his cock.

Rick just looks at Alec with almost a pleading look. "Tim said you give almost as good head as Scott does. You don't mind if you . . ."

Alec pauses a bit, but quickly decides that Scott shouldn't be the only one helping give 'relief' to the others, and smiles as he steps over to Rick's chair. Without a word Rick swivels his chair around and spreads his legs, with his hard cock poking up through his fly. Alec doesn't pause this time as he kneels between his second set of knees that day and takes Rick's cock into his mouth. He finds his earlier pace quickly, so attempts to deep-throat after getting plenty of saliva on Rick's dick. It takes only a couple of false tries this time before he finds his lips pressed against the zipper, and holds it there for just a short time before coming back up for air. He follows Scott's advice from earlier by alternating deep-throating and normal sucking, listening this time to the breathing above him. After a short time of this Rick's breathing starts getting very ragged, so Alec pulls back from his current deep-throat and just works on the head with his tongue, using his hand to jack off Rick the rest of the way. He's quickly rewarded by a blast of cum in his mouth, and he tries desperately to swallow it all down, despite the slightly odd taste different from his own. He still feels some escaping out of the corner of his mouth, but keeps at it until Rick is completely finished. After it was all over, Alec cleans off the head, then sits up wiping off the semen from his face before it drips off his chin. Rick grins down at him. "Damn, you are a natural! It's almost too bad I'm not attracted to guys. If I was, Scott would be getting quite the competition for you!"

Alec laughs, blushing as he gets up. "Even if you were, I still like Scott," he says, seriously. "But I see why he likes helping you guys out. It's kinda fun doing that."

"I haven't tried it myself, not really ready to try that unlike Tim, but I'll take your word for it." After he puts his softening dick away, he gestures at the screen, which he had paused at a close up of the woman's double-stuffed ass. "You looked like you were interested in that. Thinking of taking two at a time yourself?"

"Er . . . I'm still aching a bit from Scott." He blushes even harder at that blunt assertion, but continues. "I don't think I'm ready for two!"

Rick grins. "Just keep practicing. It's amazing what the body can handle."

Alec, completely amazed at himself for talking with a guy he barely met about getting his ass stretched after sucking that same guy off, decides to get going. "Um, I was going to head out and pick up job applications, see what I can get. I'll talk to you later."

Rick nods. "Sure, I'll see ya later." He turns back to his computer and starts the video clip back up. Alec couldn't help pausing at the door again to watch, but finally turns his back and heads out, with the image of two men humping away in one ass burned vividly in his head.

-----------------------

Alec gets back to the house he's already starting to think of as home that evening, having filled a few applications at the job sites, a few apps were on the seat next to him, and his pocket full of business cards with web sites for on-line applications. He was sure either Scott or Rick would let him use their computer to take care of the on-line applications. As he takes his shoes off, he watches Ben completely trounce Tim in a football video game, Tim taking his defeat with good humor. Ben asks him, "Hey, Alec, want to play? I'm trying to find SOME kind of competition here." Tim bops him over the head with the pillow Alec had left there, but Ben just laughs.

"Maybe later. Do I smell supper, or am I going to have to scrounge up something?"

Tim answers, "I cooked up a box dinner, enough for all of us. You might need to zap it a bit."

Alec heats up some of what was left in the pan, and brings the plate and a glass of milk back into the living room. Sitting down at the couch between the two players, he slowly eats, watching them start up a new game. All too aware of the magazines he left under the couch, and his mind still wandering down some of the fantasies the magazines and that porn clip Rick was watching had started, Alec barely notices the game until Ben finishes trouncing Tim yet again. Tim finally gets up, grumbling. "I'm going upstairs and do homework. Just trounce Alec if he dares to play against you."

Alec puts down the plate he'd already cleaned off, and leans over to pick up the controller Tim dropped onto the floor. He couldn't help looking towards the magazines, and notices something odd. Didn't he push them further back than that? Unable to do anything about them with Ben there, he sits back up and settles in for the game. He has played this particular game before, so he didn't lose too quickly, but Ben was still obviously the house champion and beats him fairly soundly. Alec just shakes his head. "You guys have any other games for the console, or just the one you know too well?"

"A couple of platform games, a racing game, a 3-D shooter, and some trivia game nobody here plays." Alec looks them over, picks the shooter, and settles in for a serious match. They had barely started the game up when Ben started up a conversation. "You know that Tim and Rick have already talked about what you've been doing, right? So was this morning a one-time gig, or are you and Scott getting together?"

In the game, Alec's character pauses for one fateful second, and gets blasted away. He glares at Ben. "That was a dirty trick. If you have to know, I'd like it to be more permanent, but the only thing I know for now is that I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight."

Ben nods, obviously expecting that. "Scott told us this morning how he found you. Your parents kick you out just because you're gay?" His voice betrayed his disbelief at such attitudes still existing in this day and age.

"Yeah. I felt like I was about to explode, hearing the b.s. about 'the homosexuals' from the church they kept dragging me to, and hearing my dad swear at the news every time a gay rights issue came up, and all that." His voice starts getting bitter. "I thought they'd at least TRY to understand, at least for their own son. Obviously being normal and fitting in is more important than telling the truth about yourself, or more important than family - at least to them." He suddenly mashes at the buttons on the controller, his character whipping around a corner and unloading every weapon he had at once, obliterating Ben's character.

Ben puts down his controller, turning to Alec. "Well, I can tell what you do when you're angry! Listen to me. We accept differences here. ALL differences. Be who you are, not what small-minded people think you should be. We have all seen a lot, heard more, and even tried out some of it. We might have started as just room-mates and casual friends, but now it's a lot deeper, almost another family away from home for us. I think Scott saw something in you last night, that made him think you'd fit right in with our little family here. Even in one day, the rest of us think he's probably right."

Alec turns away from Ben's intense look, wiping the sudden fresh tears from his eyes. Ben puts his hand on Alec's shoulder, waiting patiently for him to recover. Finally Alec's ragged breathing slows down, and looks back up at Ben. "Thanks, I needed to hear that." He takes a final deep breath, then sits up straighter from the slouch he'd fallen to as Ben pulls his hand back, satisfied their new addition has accepted the support of his new friends. "So," he continues with a grin, "since the others have told you what I've been doing today, were you looking for a little . . . help?" He gestures at Ben's crotch to make his meaning clear.

Ben laughs. "We don't want you thinking that's the only reason we want you here! Seriously, I'll let you know when I need your help with that. I didn't need Scott's help very often during the school year because of my girlfriend, but since she's spending summer at home with her parents I'll probably be asking soon."

Alec nods. "Just ask. I have no problem with that at all." He picks up his controller. "So, ready to get your ass smeared all over the walls again?"

Grabbing up his own controller, Ben counters, "I'm not making it that easy for you. Bring it on!"

A battle of epic proportions ensues, but Alec still finds it difficult concentrating completely on the game. Between worrying about the magazines under the couch, his sexual fantasies that have been haunting him, and Ben's speech making him wonder how the roommates would really react to his fantasies, his reactions weren't quite up to his usual standards. After a couple of hours of this, and with his frag score trailing Ben's by only a few points, Alec finally puts down the controller. "I have a lot to think about. I'll just lay down on Scott's bed for a bit."

Ben just looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Scott won't be home for a couple hours yet. You sure you don't want to just talk about it? I'll be happy to listen."

Alec sighs. "I know. If I get bored with just my thoughts I'll come right back down, or something. But right now I just want to be alone for a bit."

Ben nods. "Sure. What I said earlier, that does apply to all of us, not just me. What ever you need to talk about, you can trust us."

Alec stands there, debating whether or not to just pull the magazines out and lay it all out for Ben, the things he'd like to try and do. He finally shakes his head and starts turning away. "I'll think about it. But thanks for the offer." He pauses, turning slightly back. "I mean it. Thanks."

Ben nods with a smile. He looks like he's about to add something else, but since he doesn't actually say anything Alec goes upstairs. Leaving Scott's door open, he lays out on the bed, wondering: just how would they react to his fantasies? Would they take his interest in cross-dressing in stride? Would they help him try out the other things he's curious about, such as bondage, being gang-banged, and such while being able to stop if he thinks it's getting too far? Would they continue to respect him as they currently are if they go down those roads? If he just kept things the way it has started, stay Scott's boyfriend, service the others every now and then, but ignore his other kinks and curiosity, would he respect himself for hiding a part of himself from them, especially after Ben's speech? He hears others talking quietly, first in one of the other's rooms, then they move downstairs, but his small voice of curiosity just wasn't enough to override his current flood of emotions and questions.

He finds himself nodding off a little since he had such a hard time falling asleep the night before, but jolts awake when he hears the main door open and shut, then Scott's voice drifting up from downstairs. He debates about going down to meet him, but instead decides to greet him from in the bed. He quickly undresses and slips under the covers of the bed, then waits. And waits. And waits some more. Wondering just what it is they're all talking about down there, he starts reaching for his clothes again, but finally hears somebody coming up the stairs. He quickly poses on his side with his head propped up on his hand, elbow on the bed, turned towards the door, with the bed covers just barely covering his privates. Scott grins widely when he gets to the door and sees how Alec is posed, and closes the door behind him with his foot.

Alec notices that Scott has a hand behind his back, as if he's holding something behind him, but before he could ask, Scott starts first. "I need to warn you about something, even though the others want to sneak it on you." Alec blinks and sits up as Ben continues. "They're planning on tricking you into loosening up sexually. They know there's more things you want to try that you don't want to confess to, yet, and they somehow think their sneaky plans will help you with that. I don't like messing with people that way at all, even if they think it's to help you. Brings me back to the nasty tricks done to me in high school before my late growth spurt. And this was their inspiration." He tosses down Alec's magazines onto the bed, the cross-dressing themed one on top. Alec goes red, realizing they must have found them before he got back home from job searching. "I want you to know," Scott continues, "that I already care about you. A lot. And I don't want to see you get hurt. But if you want to experiment with this," gesturing at the top magazine, "or any other kinks other people would call 'odd', I would like to help. So do the others, in their own ham-handed fashion. So, ball's in your court."

Alec opens and closes his mouth a couple of times, trying to get his jumbled thoughts in some kind of order. "Um, well, I'm just barely out of the closet. And the first time I came out, I got kicked out of my home. So at least give me some time getting used to this!" Scott nods in understanding as Alec continues, gesturing at the magazine. "Yes, I do want to try that out. There are other things I've been fantasizing about I might try, eventually, but I'd prefer if you guys just let me ease into it, ok?"

Scott nods again, relieved. "Understood, and I'll help you explain that to the others tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's Saturday, and I don't work, so we can all hang out and talk about it, too." Alec wonders if he'll get enough courage to talk about everything he's fantasized doing, but nods. Scott finally starts undressing, and after tossing his clothes into the basket he crawls in to bed next to Alec. "I noticed you still have all your stuff piled in your car. I'm not going to change my mind that quick. Bring it up here tomorrow so you don't have to run outside every time you need a change of clothes."

Alec nods again at the sensible suggestion, but just wordlessly wraps his arms around Scott and gives him a very long kiss. Scott pulls in close as they kiss, and they both start getting hard, advertising their shared need. Scott pulls away first and reaches back, trying to get into his dresser while his other arm is occupied with Alec. Alec just smiles sweetly up at him and hands him the bottle of lube he had already sneaked out of the drawer earlier. Scott mock glares at him, but quickly applies lube to his cock as Alec eagerly flips over. Without any more delay, Scott presses himself into Alec as his ass opens up for occupation. First starting out spooned, they soon shift with Alec face down on the bed and Scott on top of him. Scott picks up the pace, the bed creaking under them. Alec starts grunting in time with Scott's thrusts, attempting to muffle the sounds in the bed sheet, but fails utterly when Scott starts pumping hard. The warmth Alec felt earlier while being fucked turns into a full-fledged fire, and his moans aren't quite so easily muffled. This continues for quite some time before Scott finally stiffens up, thrusting deep as he cums. Alec just lays there, sprawled under Scott, enjoying the feel of it all. They stayed together like that for a while after Scott finished, until Ben yells from his room next to theirs, laughter in his voice, "You guys loud enough?"

Scott just laughs and yells back, "If you like the noise so much, we can make the next time louder. I'm letting Alec have his turn next!"

Alec blushes at how casually these room-mates treat sex, but gets bold enough to yell out, "Think I can make Scott squeal?"

Both Ben and Tim from the other side of Scott's room laugh loudly at that sally. Scott grins widely at Alec as he pulls himself out. Alec turns to his side facing Scott, murmuring, "You mean it about letting me . . ."

"Of course," Scott responds. "I don't receive often, but I want you to take me now!" He flips onto his belly to show he means it. Alec wastes no time in applying the lube to his own cock and in Scott's ass. It starts out feeling tight to Alec's finger, but quickly loosens up. Alec takes that to mean Scott's ready for him, and lines himself up. He pushes right in, making him wonder how much Scott really does receive. Sliding all the way in, he pauses just a short time while shifting his legs, then starts up with long strokes, finding his pace. He relishes the feel of pumping his dick in Scott's tight ass, and pumps harder, deliberately trying to get some noise out of his lover. Pounding away, he is soon rewarded by moans coming up from underneath him. The head of the bed starts thumping against the wall in time with his thrusts, until Alec suddenly cries out himself as he cums, and he pushes in deep, gripping his lover. He trembles at the end, then finally collapses on top of Scott, just wanting to lay there. Scott pants for a bit under him, then moans, "You can get off of me now." Alec chuckles and rolls off of him. Scott turns back to him and they kiss again.

The kiss is interrupted when Ben yells out, "Are you guys done now? Can we get some rest?"

Scott yells back, "Maybe. I might want another turn again after that!" He's answered by just a loud groan, and Scott and Alec both giggle. Alec gives a Scott another kiss, and tells him, "Let's just sleep. I don't want to be turned out just because we're keeping them awake!"