On The Rebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers

She hadn't forgotten Kate though and as soon as she was able, her mouth regained purchase on Kate's pussy and she feasted to her hearts content, her fingers found their way back into that tight hole and soon enough she felt Kate's muscles contract around her fingers as she too soared into the clouds.

They spent a long time just laying in bed kissing and touching gently, confirming their possession over each other's body and generally enjoying the contact, until finally getting up.

Kate fished around in her holdall, swearing ' Shit! I didn't bring half the things I need for work tomorrow, Honey I'm going to have to go home!'

'It's still early and it's a beautiful evening, why don't I take you over on a bike and bring you back again?'

'Really? Cool! you'll have to lend me some bike clothes though -- I can't go in shorts'

'Would it be out of order to lend you something I bought for Sandra? It never got worn and it'll fit you better than anything of mine.'

'That's fine Hon, it's just clothes after all!'

They decided to take the Pan European because Kate loved the big Honda but felt too short to ride one herself and she clung on tightly as Lex skilfully guided the powerful bike through the country lanes and traffic, loving the feeling of having her lover between her knees as the bike throbbed beneath her.

'God I'm gonna have to get myself another bike, I'd forgotten how much I loved this!' she said to herself as they rolled to a stop outside her flat.

Kate hopped off the bike and ran into her flat, leaving Lex sitting on her bike to wait for her as she was only going to grab a few things.

Lex was sitting and thinking about how good Kate looked in the tight leathers and was just starting to take her helmet off, when she caught sight of a familiar and unwelcome face getting out of a car, so she sat and discretely watched as Debbie locked her car and walked toward Kate's flat.

'What the hell is she doing here?' so she waited until she'd gone into the building, locked her helmet into a pannier and tailed her.

Kate was flitting around the flat gathering the things she needed when she heard the front door open. She was surprised as she thought it had shut behind her, but thinking Lex was coming in she hid in the bedroom waiting to pounce on her and make her jump.

She could hear her moving around in the living room and kitchen, but why hadn't she called out or asked where she was?

After a couple of minutes curiosity got the better of her and she snuck out of the bedroom toward the noise in the kitchen, but she stopped dead when she saw Debs standing there.

Backing away soundlessly, she crept to the front door and opened it gently -- surprised to find Lex stood outside.

'What the fu...'

'Sssshhhhh!' whispered Kate 'She didn't see me, doesn't know I'm here. I was coming to get you, what the fuck does she think she's doing in my flat? She must have copied the damn key!'

'So what do you want to do? We can wait until she comes out and then see what she's been up to, or we can go in and confront her now? Remember, she expects you to be at a restaurant at 8pm to meet her, she must have thought you'd be on your way there now and that the coast would be clear.'

'Shit, I don't know! If we don't confront her she has free reign in my flat, will you help me?'

'Of course!' Lex leaned down and kissed Kate full on the lips and hugged her close as a show of support 'with you all the way babe.'

They walked quietly into the flat side by side and were almost at the kitchen door when Debs came out, shocked at seeing them standing there.

'What the hell are you doing here?' asked a defiant Debs as she took in the sight of the 2 leather clad women.

'Are you kidding me? This is my fucking flat, this is my home -- what are YOU doing here?' yelled Kate

'I wasn't talking to you Cherub, I was talking to the lanky bitch beside you. You do know she's dangerously violent?'

'Cherub? You lost the right to be cutesy with me when you started behaving like a bitch and screwing around on me! I will ask this question again -- what are you doing here and why do you still have a key?'

'Oh chill out, I wasn't doing any harm. I thought you'd be on the way to the restaurant, so I thought I'd stop in on my way and make sure we had some supplies for tonight. I told you Kate, we're not finished until I say so.

Ok, so I made a mistake and I apologise for treating you the way I did, but I'm over it now and we can get back to the way we were.'

Lex stood back and watched the exchange take place. She was in no doubt that Debs was determined to win Kate back, but was equally sure that her motives were entirely selfish. She was also in no doubt that she was going about it the wrong way, and that trying to bulldoze Kate into submission wasn't going to work -- GOOD!

Kate had become curiously calm. Although she was intensely angry she felt in control and was determined not to let Debs get away with anything; if she ever had any doubts about splitting up with her they had vanished and she wanted rid of her for good.

'Ok, this is how this is going to play out. You are going to give me the key you have, and any others you have for my door, and you are going to leave.

You are going to take anything with you that you brought here and you are never going to call me or come here again. Do you understand?'

'Oh come on Kate, you know you still love me, you're just being like this cos she's here. You don't need to pretend anymore, just tell her to get lost and we can go and have a nice meal and make up -- you know make up sex is always the best!'

'Love you' Kate sniggered 'I don't even LIKE you anymore. I think you're a mean, calculating, manipulative user and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire! Now give me the damn key and get the hell out!'

For the first time Debs started to look worried. She had obviously been confident that she could win Kate back, but now she wasn't so sure.

'How can you possibly pick that butch over me? I don't suppose she's told you about how she beats her partners up when they argue with her huh? I don't suppose she's told you about the scars she gave me?'

'The lady asked you to leave, now do the decent thing and get out of her home.' countered Lex

'You have no right to throw me out -- you don't live here....'

'Enough!' Shouted Kate 'Lex has more right to be here than you do, now give me the damn key and leave or I'm calling the police.'

Reluctantly Debs fished the key from her pocket, placed it on the counter and shouldered her way past on her way to the door.

'You'll be begging me to come back to you soon enough' she scoffed at Kate 'and as for you' she spat at Lex 'you haven't seen the last of me either. You're going to pay for trying to steal my girl!' and with that she was gone with a slam of the front door.

'Jesus Christ!' sighed Kate 'how could I have been with that woman for 6 months and not seen through the charade? She's a bloody psycho and I have a feeling that won't be the last I see of her.'

Lex took Kate into her arms and held her close, kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back until she felt the tension start to ebb away.

The peace was shattered when they heard a sound that was unmistakable -- it was a large motorbike hitting tarmac. Running to the window they were just in time to Debs' car drive away quickly.

'Fuck that woman to hell and back!' screamed Lex as she ran for the front door, Kate hot on her heals.

Kate helped Lex lift the big bike up of the road and stood by helplessly as she watched her circle the machine surveying the damage.

She had never seen Lex this angry and felt extremely guilty, after all if it wasn't for her this would never have happened, and it broke her heart when Lex sat down on the pavement next to the damaged bike, took her head into her hands and wept.

She didn't know what to do, would Lex want consolation form the cause of her problems? Well she would just have to do what felt right, so she sat on the curb next to Lex and took her into her arms, and when Lex rested her head onto her shoulder and held her tight as she cried she knew she'd done the right thing.

'Oh Lex, I am so, so sorry! I'll go and call the police, after all we know who did it.'

'No, don't do that. I'm upset and it'll cost a few quid to repair, but I can do the work myself and most of it's superficial fortunately, mostly cracked plastic, and that can be replaced. I have a feeling that if we call the police this thing is going to get a whole lot worse.

Come on, lets grab your things and get the bike back to my place here I can have a look properly. I need a drink, and I think we're going to have to come up with a plan on how to deal with that woman.'

They walked back into the flat where Kate grabbed her rucksack but she stopped when she remembered that Debs had been going through the kitchen cupboards and went over to check.

When she saw the contents she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, there was a box of Kate's favourite chocolates in the cupboard and champagne chilling in the fridge -- this would have been unusual behaviour before they split up so she was obviously going all out on this one.

'Hmmmm looks like she had an interesting night planned for you' sneered Lex, not knowing how to handle the sudden thought of Debs and Kate in bed together having make-up sex.

'Indeed. Much as I have no interest in consuming these with the wicked witch of the west, it'd be a shame for them to go to waste' chuckled Kate as she stuffed them into her bag.

'Too true' agreed Lex as she slipped her arms around Kate's waist and kissed her deeply 'come on, we still need to nurse the bike back to my place yet so lets get going while it's still daylight.

Back at Lex's house she made some calls and cancelled her appointments for the following day. Kate also arranged to take the day off to get her locks changed, so they opened the bottle of champagne and sat outside in the warm evening air to discuss the events of the day.

'I don't know what to say Lex. This is all my fault, if it hadn't been for me none of this would be happening and your bike would be fine. What can I do to apologise and make up for it?'

'Firstly Kate, I don't want to hear another apology from you. This is not your fault in any way. You were right earlier, the girl has always had some obnoxious ways about her but she's turned into some kind of psycho -- no one could have foreseen this.'

Kate was grateful for Lex's understanding and for trying to make her feel less guilty, but she noticed that she looked uncomfortable.

'What's the matter Babe? Don't let the bitch get to you.'

'It's not that. Don't you want to know why she accused me of being violent and aggressive?'

'To be honest I just dismissed it as bullshit, especially since she was going on about scars; you forget, I was very intimate with her body until a few days ago and she hasn't got any scars!'

'Yeah, she has. You know I told you about how we split up when I walked in on her and another girl in bed? Well, I kind of lost the plot and threw the bottle of beer I was holding at her. It hit her on the head and she had to have 2 stitches; if the floozy she was fucking hadn't have talked her out of it she'd have called the police and had me arrested for ABH or something.

Anyway, if we're going to be together it's something you should know about me; I guess I have a temper sometimes.'

'Oh girl don't look so down. In that kind of situation we're all liable to have a temper! I don't even want to think about some of the nasty kinds of revenge I've been imagining lately so don't be too hard on yourself.

Besides, that was a lot of years ago and you've been nothing but gorgeous to me and I promise you won't catch me in bed with anyone else!'

They talked long into the night, the wine and the excitement of the day taking their toll and making them climb into bed exhausted. They snuggled up close to each other, kissing tenderly until their eyes closed and they fell asleep, cosy in their embrace.

Kate awoke with a start early the next morning, startled from sleep by a neighbouring cockerel. She climbed out of bed to use the bathroom, marvelling at the views from the bedroom window as the early morning sun struggled to clear a low lying mist.

Returning to the bed she slid over to where Lex was sprawled on her back and cuddled into her side, loving the feeling of her warm, firm body and soft skin.

She tried to go back to sleep but she found Lex's naked from too much of a temptation and couldn't stop her hands wandering gently over her sleeping form.

She slowly caressed her flat tummy before her hand drifted up to cup one of her tits, carefully massaging the gentle swell before her fingers brushed the peak.

She heard Lex's breathing change slightly as she casually circled the nipple with her fingers before her self control gave way and she shifted position slightly so she could take the hardening nub between her lips, sucking and licking gently so as not to wake her, as an idea formed in her horny mind.

She slipped out of bed, quickly returning with a pair of fluorescent pink fluffy hand cuffs and being as gentle as she could she raised the sleeping girl's arms so that she could manacle her hands to the wrought iron headboard.

Pulling back the covers she marvelled at the vision before her -- the beautiful firm body, the tousled, soft, blond spikes, the gloriously firm breasts -- oh god this woman's body did things to her!

Settling back onto the bed again she resumed her caresses, running her hands gently across the sleep warm skin as she suckled softly on her hardening nipples.

Once again she heard a change in Lex's breathing and she started to murmur in her sleep. Knowing she was close to waking she slid a hand down her tummy and slipped a finger between her folds, finding her already moist and wanting.

Oh-so-slowly she ran her finger the length of her slit before slipping into the dark wetness and fingering her as gently as she could, adding a second finger as she got wetter and wetter, her lips constantly paying attention to her nipples.

Lex's breathing was getting faster and Kate smiled knowing she had to wake up soon.

'Oh, Oh god, whats.... Kate?'

'Morning gorgeous' mumbled Kate around a mouthful of tit 'I thought you'd never wake up so I decided to start without you!'

Lex almost looked like she was about to protest at being shackled to the headboard but all that came out of her mouth was a load groan as Kate bit down on her nipple and plunged a third finger into her sopping pussy, pumping with more energy now she was awake.

'Oh Kate, jesus girl don't stop!'

Kate had no intention of stopping but she was in no hurry either. She moved between Lex's thighs and lay down on top of her so that she could kiss her captive deeply while her fingers played below.

Lex was in heaven, she had woken to a state of pure lust and was getting hotter and hotter by the second, so when Kate's lips found hers she kissed back ferociously, nipping her lips and sucking her tongue deep into her mouth; the bonds stopping her from throwing her arms around the girl that was driving her nuts.

Eventually Kate broke the kiss and she slowly slipped down Lex's form where she lavished attention on both nipples again, loving the way they jumped to attention in her mouth.

Further south she went, kissing the edge of her rib cage, the soft skin on her belly, swirling her tongue in the shallow belly button on her way to her destination.

She smell of Lex's arousal was intoxicating and her fingers were making slurping noises as they dipped in and out of Lex's snatch.

She removed them completely and lifted them to her mouth, keeping her eyes locked onto Lex's amazing blue orbs as she slowly licked them clean before dipping them back in and offering them to Lex who sucked at them greedily.

Lex was way beyond words by now. The sight and sensations of this sexy woman lavishing attention on her, her inability to move and the anticipation of what was to come had her teetering on the edge of climax. She wanted to make it last but she also wanted to come -- NOW!

Kate slipped down lower and grabbed Lex's bum, lifting her hips into the air so she could swipe her tongue from the base of her spine all the way up to her clit, making Lax shout and thrust her hips even higher.

She repeated the motion, twice, three times and on the fourth swipe she stabbed her tongue into the hot wet depths of her pussy.

Making her tongue as rigid as possible she fucked Lex as hard as she could, her nose making contact with her clit on every thrust.

'Kate, please, I'm commmmming!' screamed Lex as her legs went stiff and she strained against her bonds as the massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Kate didn't let up; Lex's orgasm had triggered the start of her own and she returned her fingers to that glorious, pulsating pussy and sucked Lex's clit into her mouth.

Lex was begging for mercy but her body was saying carry on; her hips rising in time with the invading fingers, her muscles pulling them as deep as possible and when Kate crooked those fingers into her G spot as she pumped Lex screamed her name over and over at the top of her voice until she collapsed onto the bed, spent, exhausted and only just conscious.

Kate crawled back up the bed, kissing every bit of skin along the way, as Lex's laboured breathing started to return to normal and her eyes fluttered open.

She undid the cuffs and snuggled into Lex's side, pulling her arms around her and holding her close as she came back to earth.

Eventually Lex stirred, kissed Kate deeply and staggered to the bathroom on unsteady legs. When she returned she found Kate sprawled on her back, one hand gently stroking her pussy while they other hand was tweaking her nipples.

The sight took her breath away and she was instantly hot again.

'Oh no you don't' as she claimed Kate's wrists to stop her pleasuring herself, 'that's my job' and she secured Kate's wrists in the fluffy bonds.

Kate didn't say anything but her dilated pupils said it all -- she was ready and waiting for anything Lex had to offer.

She paid attention to both of Kate's generous breasts but quickly headed down to the object of her desire where she proceeded to lick, nibble and suck until Kate was panting and squirming beneath her, slowing her pace whenever she felt Kate was getting close.

Then, much to Kate's dismay she got up and left the room!

'What the hell! Where are you going?' She was desperate for release and couldn't even touch herself -- it was torture!

After a few minutes Lex walked back into the room carrying a bag.

'You're not the only one to have toys you know' and she dipped into the bag and came out with a black silk scarf which she used to blindfold the desperate girl.

With Kate deprived of sight she set about teasing her other senses. She swirled a finger into Kate's wetness and brushed it across her lips -- pulling it away before Kate could suck it into her mouth. She dipped into Kate's honey pool again but this time she smeared the moisture onto her engorged nipples, blowing cool air over them and making them so hard they were deliciously painful.

Next she removed a large feather from the bag which she ran up the inside of Kate's legs and over her breasts, making her moan and shiver.

Then nothing. Kate could hear her rummaging in the bag again but the suspense was killing her!

She almost came immediately as she felt Lex's mouth suck one of her nipples into her mouth roughly, grazing it against her teeth.

Then nothing . Again. And then the sudden onslaught of Lex's tongue on her sensitive, desperate clit.

But she stopped again leaving Kate in a state of suspended arousal that was driving her mad; she wanted, no she needed to come, but oh it was delicious!

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers