On The Rebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers

She felt Lex climb onto the bed between her thighs and soon their mouths met in a fiery, searing kiss of unbridled lust.

Kate was so ensconced in the kiss that she almost didn't realise that there was something pressing against her pussy until she felt Lex reach down and part her nether lips to allow entry, slowly pushing the large and realistic dildo into Kate's wanting hole.

She gasped in surprise and pleasure as it filled her completely and moaned loudly as Lex started to thrust slowly but deeply.

With her eyes shielded she could only imagine the sight of her statuesque lover between her thighs fucking her with the strap on but there was nothing wrong with Kate's imagination and being deprived of sight seemed to direct all of her focus onto the feeling between her legs.

She could hear her copious juices squishing as the large member repeatedly filled her and soon she was aware of a strange keening sound that she realised must be her, as she careered over the edge of her first orgasm.

Lex didn't stop -- she picked up the pace, forcing the end of the dildo hard against her own clit as she pounded Kate's sopping cunt and soon both girls were screaming together as another orgasm crashed over them both.

Lex removed the harness and released Kate's wrists, kissing her softly as she untied the blindfold.

'And a very good morning to you too!' grinned Lex as she looked into the beautiful face of her new lover and realised how much fun they were going to have.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers