All Comments on 'On The Road'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.22/5.0 = 84.4% = B+ or A- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

The idea is totally original & the story is worth reading.

Many people were in similar situations either inadvertently or intentionally.

The author complies with "Chekhov's gun principle" whereby the protagonist will not leave the gun on the porch unless it is going to be used later. I applaud him for that. That's only one of the reasons the story runs smoothly.

I will check out some other stories by the same author.

The story is fun to read even if you are not into voyeur/exhibitionist stuff. You will not regret if you read. The 2 main characters are wild.

Most people do not realize that quite a few people have a voyeur &/or an exhibitionist side in them; the latter are not aware of its (their) presence because such tendencies tend to be latent or dormant in the deep (usually subconscious) layers of a person's psyche.

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments. I myself have been an exhibitionist and voyeur since around 12 years old, so these sorts of stories are my favorites on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersparkle8@sparkle8
101 Followers
I love Literotica. I write, read, and wank. I'm sure that describes a whole lot of folks who spend time at this site.