All Comments on 'On The Road'

by Wrench05

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh

"...something in his glaze"?

You meant to write "gaze", right? My eyes glaze over when a story's full of typos.

Wrench05Wrench05over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I love how the trolls never have the guts to use their user name. I'm not a writer so I'm sorry if my spelling or grammar offend. But honestly your not on this website to read Hemingway or Stein right? I mean these are fuck stories to masturbate too. It's least that's what I thought it was about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hey don't worry about them. Good story. I was driving and pulled into a rest stop. there was one other car parked , I went to the single rest room, no one around. As I walked back to my car I caught from the corner of my eye movement. I looked over, just at the edge of the tree area was a guy looking over at me. I looked at him and he stood exposing his cock. I moved over towards him and he slowly turned and moved further into the wooded area. I followed and he had stopped, he was a large chubby man, grey receding hair. He had only a t shirt on, I looked around, no one else so I moved towards him. he immediately reached for my cock, so I pulled my shorts down and he knelt and sucked my cock. this was exciting and my cock responded and he stopped and turned around on all fours on a large blanket he had put down. He was offering me his bottom so I accepted, mounting him and pushing my hard cock into him, He pushed back and soon my thighs were slapping hard against his fleshy buttocks. whether it was because it was outside and risky, I said I am going to cum. he did not pull away, instead pushed back as my seed shot deep into him, his hand stroking his cum over the blanket. A surprise fuck but a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous