On The Road Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking one hand from my shoulder she reached down between us to grasp my member and guide the knob to her open vulva. As my glans popped inside the yielding warmth of her pleasure pouch I drove my hips upward to fully enter her vagina, feeling her tremble at the thrill of union. She tightened our embrace with her arms, flattening her modest bosom on my chest and tenderly kissing my mouth with a very busy tongue on mine.

"Is he right in you too?" she asked Deby when we finally came up for air.

She nodded, blushing hotly, her body similarly arranged around Tony's in a complete sexual coupling.

"Can you feel it?"

Deby's face assumed a fixed expression as she concentrated and tightened her vaginal muscles around his prick. "I think so. It's hard to tell," she said slowly with a slight frown.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my darling?" I asked her in a warmly intimate whisper.

Deby nodded reservedly. "You?"

I grinned happily.

"It is nice," Ruth interrupted with a giggle. "It's really exciting to be so naughty. Now fuck me Robbie; I want to be shagged in a memorable manner on my first adulterous nooky."

She leaned back at arms length, her breasts lolling half out of the water, encouraging me to thrust vigourously into her juicy pussy by tightening and relaxing her encircling legs. Her boyish hips rolled and jerked as my solid organ slid deliciously in and out of her sucking sheath.

"Oh no! Please no-o-o!" she cried in disappointment, but to no avail as a hot spasm of climax wrenched her body, then repeated convulsions of ecstacy. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," she gabbled as her orgasm abated.

When she'd cooled I began thrusting once again and quickly came, despite my earlier sexual bouts, stiffening in orgasm as she held me tightly in a quivering, emotional embrace as my spasms of bliss peaked, then subsided.

"I am sorry Robbie," she breathed, red faced.

"It's okay," I smiled amiably. "I wasn't going to last very much longer. Anyway, practicing to last should be lots of fun, shouldn't it?"

She then kissed me firmly on the mouth before we turned to see how our spouses were faring, Deby surprising me with her enthusiastic enjoyment of an energetic rogering at Tony's hands, bucking furiously with a pleasure that she seemed to have only recently found in our sexual games and, uncharacteristically, giving voice to her erotic sensations. He too was then grunting and gasping manfully at the delicious, rhythmic pounding of their nether parts; clearly delighting in sharing his first extramarital fuck with a woman who appeared to enjoy sex and know how to bring out the best in a man.

"I'm going to come Tony!" she cried unabashedly.

"Ye-es, yes, it's okay!" he gasped before thrusting his hefty penis deep inside her and stiffening ecstatically as she gripped so hard as to bruise his arms when she too came with a series of blissful convulsions.

"Well, that didn't take long," chuckled Ruth in voicing a vague sense of disappointment which we all felt over how quickly their coupling had passed. "I was so excited that I just couldn't hold off. I'll do much better next time. I do hope I'm not being too previous in thinking about a next time at this moment."

"No, not at all," replied Deby, to whom that comment had been addressed. "I think it's entirely appropriate under prevailing circumstances."

"How d'you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that a tropical beach, sun and nudist swimming add up to a single concept; free love, to my mind anyway. It all feels absolutely right to me, here and now."

"No regrets?"

"None," she told me firmly, "but how do you feel about my loss of my good matronly virtue?"

"Love it," I grinned. "And I'm rally so glad you've found it to be a truly positive experience, it didn't put you off."

"Well it didn't, in any way at all, as you can see, so now you'll have to get used to the idea of sharing me with other blokes, now you've made me go this far."

"Right Tony," Ruth chimed in. "If I turn into a very naughty nympho, just remember who first suggested swapping sex partners."

"I won't complain," murmured Tony laconically. "I'd like to see you being a bit slutty at last."

She poked out her tongue at him and feigned a huffy look.

"Would you?" asked Deby.

"Well maybe not seriously slutty, but, you know, a bit flirty and making it obvious that a bit of casual nooky isn't entirely out of the question if the guy plays his cards right."

He looked at me for support.

"Yeah," I agreed quietly. "I'd like to see Deby like that; an essentually ladylike woman, but not the kind to merely reject a proposition out of hand. A hint of sinfulness, maybe sexual liberation, just below the surface."

They looked pleased with themselves, no longer just 'the little woman' in our lives, but full partners in whatever sexual undertakings we'd turn our hands to. I was seeing Deby differently then; no longer the stolid, prudish wet blanket upon my desires, but a willing player in adulterous games. She and Ruth had both obviously found a real satisfaction in enjoying and being enjoyed by a new sexual partner who clearly fancied her body at least and I worried for a moment that I may have unleashed a monster that I mightn't be able to control in future. But then I was getting ahead of myself, I understood, as time would reveal whether or not she would go on with matters and accommodate other men, who took her fancy, in the future.

Having broken the ice, in the sexual sense, we were happy to eat, drink and talk for several hours before we coupled again. Ruth asked if I minded if Tony photographed us in the sex act.

"You can hide your face," she assured me. "I just have to have a snap to show Julie, in case we don't get another chance to swap."

Deby thought it was a fantastic idea as she'd wanted a memento of Tony's pierced dick in her snatch; with just the tip in her vulvar cleft, then the whole thing chock-a-block.

We took our gear into the trees to the fallen log and set up our cameras which, to make things easier, were equipped with infra-red, remote shutter operation. Between a few drinks and with a great deal of levity, we snapped each other in all kinds of positions as a happy team of suckers, fuckers and fondlers; beginning with me fingering Deby's clitty as she stroked my stiff tool, Ruth and Tony similarly engaged, then swapping partners. Both ladies kneeled to suck penises, were snapped, before we swapped back again for the reverse photos. And so it went, our females performing lasciviously as they alternatively took our penises into their wet and easy vaginas, until Ruth told me she wanted 'to be fucked now please'.

"Yeah, me too," I heard Deby tell Tony as she knelt astride his hips with his dick entirely within her pussy.

They rocked and rolled their hips to slide our hard pricks inside their drooling cunts, sighing delightedly with swaying, jiggling breasts as they sought sexual release from a couple of hours' erotic titillation. It wasn't enough for me and I embraced Ruth tightly to reverse our positions, lifting her ankles to my shoulders and slapping my taut belly down on the wet backs of her sweaty thighs as I thrust into her avid cunt. Tony emulated me and I watched my spouse happily receiving an equally vigourous pounding from his strong hips.

Out of pure, personal pride I was determined not to come first and was in danger of turning my scrotum inside-out when Tony gave one last huge thrust and lay forward on Deby as he went taut and squirted just a splash of semen into her womb. Her response was an excited cry as her rigid body shook with convulsions of exquisite, erotic sensation, clutching at him in her sensual delirium. Then it was our turn as our bodies locked in an ecstatic fever of sweaty spasms as wave after wave of bliss shook us. I'd cooled more quickly than Ruth who jerked and shuddered long after I was still, until she kissed me deeply to say thanks.

"That was so-o delicious," she sighed at last and we all agreed, engaging in a kissing round-robin as we lay with our sex-organs still coupled.

We carried our stuff back to the beach and swam to cool off, had a couple more drinks and another submarine fuck before driving into the local hamlet to book into the caravan park to enjoy long, hot showers followed by a good Cantonese restaurant meal. As we strolled back I felt similarly to the way I'd done after kissing Deb on the first occasion; excited and in love, with both women. I don't know why I'd felt nothing before, but assume it had to do with Deby's non-participation in my earlier swinging.

Anyway, it felt wonderful to have my arm around another woman whom I knew intimately, hers around me and the other around Deby who was in turn linked to Tony. We went aboard our camper and I poured wine for all as we chatted. I asked Tony about the smaller penile decorations and he went to fetch them from their vehicle.

It was, as he'd said, a slightly smaller version of his own with only a two millimetre shaft between the one centimetre balls.

"You want it? We can put it in for you if you like," he told me.

"How long would I be off sex?" I asked him.

"Not at all. This just goes through your foreskin, under the knob."

"I might get you to pierce my earlobe first; see how it feels," I said.

Deby gave Ruth a gold training stud and a big bodkin from her sewing kit. Tony whetted the point on a little kitchen stone, cut off most of it's eye and put it into a jar lid of alcohol for Ruth. She held my right earlobe in tweezers and quickly thrust the needle's point through at the crease in the flesh. I felt nothing initially, but when the alcohol reacted with the tiny wound and stung me severely. I didn't complain and she obviated any further discomfort by drying the needle, coating it with antiseptic ointment before drawing it almost completely through and pushing it out with the tip of the thick stud. She clicked the clip on behind my ear and it was all done, I'd become rather bohemian, enjoying the look in the mirror and thought it was time to get my gear off in view of what was in store for me.

Tony was next; Ruth fitting his earlobe with the twin of my stud before turning on Deby to have a stud over her bellybutton. She wasn't at all keen on that idea, but relented when I agreed to have the ampallang through my foreskin, although I had to be first. Ruth discovered two tiny meat skewers which she'd fitted tightly together with elastic bands around their shafts and separated slightly with a matchstick between the rings. This device had been cooling in the freezer for a while and stung as she fitted it over the section of my foreskin arising from the cleft in the underside of my knob, flattening and stretching it like a drumskin as Deby removed the match.

"Feel that?" asked Ruth, just touching the taut flesh with the very point of the needle.

"Barely," I responded, feeling a sharp pain as she penetrated my foreskin and drew the needle through.

One ball had been removed from the ampallang and replaced by a sharp cone which Ruth quickly thrust through the wound through my penis. She held the foreskin tightly over the remaining ball when Tony unclipped the point with his long-nose pliers and replaced the sphere before removing the improvised stretching rings from my penis. There was a moment of discomfort before the it went away under the influence of the oral analgesic I was taking.

Ruth cleaned and readied the implements before smiling evilly at Deby who was admiring my newly decorated erection.

"Your turn Debs," she laughed before my spouse took off her top to allow unrestricted access to her navel.

Using a cotton bud dipped in gentian violet, Ruth marked the middle of the upper lip of Deby's navel where a narrow crease marked her flesh. When the rings of the makeshift skin-stretcher were clamped above and below the spot it became a pair of separated cresents around the point to be pierced.

"Feel this?" enquired Ruth as she pressed the needle tip into that spot.

"No," answered Deby before crying out sharply as Ruth pressed down again. "Yes, that time!"

"You do it, love," Ruth ordered Tony when she pulled hard outwards on the stretcher as he forced the tip of the pliers holding the needle firmly down while Deby cried out even louder at the pain.

A kind rigid base was needed to minimize the stretching of her flesh so I moved the open mouth of the alcohol bottle against Deby's abdomen and under the clamp. When she stood on tiptoe and Ruth pulled outward, everything was lined-up and I gave the pliers a good, sharp tap as the needle slid through the flesh to elicit another short cry from Deby. Tony pulled the shaft down and through and pushed another thick gold stud into the tight hole, putting the clip on and removing the clamp. After all the pain I was surprised that Deby seemed so pleased with herself as she checked out her new piercing in the mirror, wiggling her bottom salaciously in moving about before it.

"Now I want to see what it feels like inside me," Deby said loudly while fondling my uptilted cock.

She unzipped her skirt and dropped it to reveal that she'd earlier dined and walked around town without knickers, leaning back on the kitchen bench with her legs apart in invitation. With her high heels on she was a little taller than I as I shuffled in between her smooth thighs, my prick sliding under her moist crotch to be squeezed hard between her lower buttocks when she clamped her rectal sphincter.

"Come on," she breathed, shamelessly grasping my cock and sliding my knob forward along her juicy vulvar cleft until it caught at the junction of her inner labia to be guided upward and into her willing sheath where she used her vaginal muscles to feel for the balls.

"Feel it?" enquired Ruth who'd just undressed herself, save for her shoes and was feeding Tony's hard tool into her wet love tunnel.

"Think so," Deby said slowly, eyes shut tightly as she felt for it.

"Try feeling at the front of your pussy, I can definitely feel it there."

I was forced to withdraw so that only a third of my length was inside her. She clamped with her muscles and gave a delighted cry. "I can feel that." I then had to slide my dick in and out slowly to allow her to determine where it could be felt and where it couldn't.

Tony and I were also obliged to swap places in our wives' pussies as they strove to determine the degree of tactility at the various depths of penile penetration, mutually watching their snatches with fascination as we shoved and pulled our lovewands for them. My new piercing didn't really hurt so it wasn't actually a chore to be embracing two women who were quite enjoying a bit of unabashedly overt group sex.

Ruth felt things happening and began telling Tony, who was inside her at the time, to "ram me, fuck me, ooh fuck me hard!". Deby went along with her and they were soon both urging us to screw them to a standstill as they met our thrusting hips with their own deliriously rotating bottoms. With vulgar cries of ecstacy they came almost simultaneously, becoming rigid and hotlyjerking while we gave them our final, lewdly lusty thrusts, then convulsing repeatedly in the throes of abandoned pleasure.

"Well I've got to drive first tomorrow," moaned Tony as we sat around the breakfast booth having our last drinks. "Would you like a last nooky before turning in."

Deby nodded her agreement and they went and lay on the bed where they got into some serious snogging and fondling.

"It's been fun Robbie," Ruth told me softly. "I hope we can catch up with you both again before getting home."

"Me too," I said sincerely. "You feel so great and move so deliciously. A longer period would be nice."

"I'm glad we came back. We weren't sure whether you and Deby were a real prospect for swapping, but we both fancied both of you and actually felt no hesitation over swinging. We only had a day, so we're going to be late now. It was a bit of a risk, but one I'm glad we took."

"What, even after last night's flirting show."

"Well you never know. We were afraid you might have been teasers because you didn't suggest anything last night."

"You know why that was."

"You were in the same situation, I know, but we didn't then. Anyway, it's really been lovely, when we finally sorted things out."

Deby and Tony had enjoyed another energetic farewell nooky and were quiet by then; gently snoring with their arms around each other.

"We better go to our camper," smiled Ruth. "We won't get either a naughty or a snooze here."

She took my hand and led me across to her bed, both of us still nude from our earlier sexual efforts, where we lay langourously kissing each other's body. I ate her pussy until she came before moving up alongside and sliding my cock into her juicy snatch.

"I feel truly wonderful," she murmured sleepily. "I really can't remember a day like today where I spent so long at quality sex and in breaking every rule in the book without an iota of guilt. They tell me that Catholic guilt is bad, but Jewish angst is a lot worse because it's chronic and can't be absolved by any quick confession."

As she spoke we gently undulated our joined hips to enjoy the pleasure of being coupled. I don't remember any climax, but I half woke in the very wee hours to find us still coupled as she slid her cunt on my tool and I joined her in a relaxed morning glory. The same occurred at sunrise and I did come, while hearing Deby sluttishly urging Tony to 'fuck her really hard' in the adjoining vehicle.

We all breakfasted together before sadly bidding farewell, hoping to meet once more somewhere on our trek.