On the Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hardest obstacle to remaining cool was Jen, who sat next to him, just to his left. They certainly had a rapport since their run in earlier, and since they had been at dinner Jen had seemed to be much more confident. She chatted with him openly about her school year, her family, her friends at home. He occasionally had trouble focusing as she went on...her body was exquisite, tightly clad in a yellow sundress with spaghetti straps. Her dirty blonde hair hung loosely just above her shoulders, complimenting it. She was the only girl wearing lipstick, which he found odd. But it made it nearly impossible to not stare at her big, luscious lips. A line of cleavage clearly showed below, though the dress showcased her sizable bosom tastefully. He refocused his attention again, taking another sip, looking Jen in the eye again. Had she seem him staring? Suddenly he felt something on his ankle, going up his leg.

Jen continued on about her slutty roommate to him and some of the other girls, wondering if Don had been paying attention at all. She could see his eyes undressing her, and it made her feel powerful. Was this what it was like to be Staci? But she saw the light go out from his eyes again for a moment, and she wondered if she was being too forward. She continued talking at him, trying to bring him back on track. Only a moment later, she realized it wasn't her fault he was so distracted...just on the edge of her vision she could see movement in his lap. Only it wasn't him. An olive-skinned ankle was showing just under the tablecloth, and running up and down Don's inner thigh was Staci's big toe. All of her toes were as perfectly manicured as her hands always were, their bright yellow polish a juxtaposition to her skin tone. Her words started to trail off -- Don was clearly becoming aroused, a bulge snaking down the thigh of his pants, growing more as agile toes moved back and forth over it. As it reached it's full potential all five toes squeezed, lightly wrapping around the shaft, clearly outlined in his pants. She could hear Don's sharp inhalation as Staci did so. Don stared across the table as Staci continued talking to the girl next to her, her eyes only occasionally darting toward him to see his reaction. Jen felt her nipples getting erect again, watching Don go crazy. She realized she wanted in on it, she wanted to drive him just as crazy as Staci was from all the way across the table.

"Don," she said, placing her hand on his thigh, next to his bulging erection, careful not to touch it, "I'm not sure if you'd noticed, but I've been drinking a LOT of water tonight."

Don's eyes grew wide.

The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful. Every girl there had been throwing themselves at Don, but it was very obvious that he was favoring Jen and his wife. Another few hours later everyone was back at the hotel and in bed. Jen had watched Don untie his tie and undress, admiring the bouncing package behind the fabric of his boxer briefs as he unabashedly slipped into bed next to Jen, who had drank plenty that night and had stripped naked before getting under the covers and almost instantly falling asleep. Jen had made sure to click off the light before slipping her dress off, getting into bed wearing nothing but her panties.

Jen's eyes flickered open, her ears unsure what they had just heard. Something was moving in the room, moving enough that she had woken up. She was laying on her back, and all she saw was the darkness of the ceiling above. But she heard the noise again. In her half-awake stupor, laying on her back, she turned her head toward the window and quickly discovered the source of the noise.

Against the street-lit window shears, a tantalizing silhouette of dark figures stood out against it. She could see Don's outline lounging back against some pillows at the headboard of the other bed. Further down the bed was Staci, her elbows on the bed, her huge ass sitting high in the air. Jen felt her pulse begin to race as she watched Staci's head slowly bob up and down, the outline of a huge, erect shaft disappearing and then reappearing in the night. As her mind processed what was happening she became fixated on his cock. She had never seen one so big in real life, and she hadn't even truly seen anything but the outline. She could hear small, wet sounds, and her mind imagined just how Staci's lips would look wrapped around it in daylight. Husky, shallow breaths could be heard, and she almost wished she could feel what Don was feeling at that moment, having his bombshell of a wife carefully tend his midnight erection. She watched his hands move down his own body and onto his wife's head, and she watched him carefully pull the hair back from her eyes.

"I promised I would suck it all out of you if you were good, didn't I, daddy?" Staci whispered quietly, taking a breath and stroking it. Her head aimed downward again, and the entire shaft disappeared once again.

Jen was so enraptured that she had only just then realized that she was actively tweaking a nipple with one hand and slowly stroking herself through the fabric of her panties with the other. Her clit throbbed beneath the fabric, and it felt like electricity with each pass of the finger. She watched in rapt attention, noticing every detail. How her coach's heavy breasts swayed under her with each repetition. How Don's hands gently pulled her head down instinctively, as he simultaneously gave slow, tiny thrusts of his hips. Jen couldn't imagine how Staci did it, she imagined the big head of his cock pressing against her uvula, hitting the back of her throat. The thought made her squirm, and she thought about how much she wanted to feel Don pressing her head down on it. Her finger started glided back and forth faster, her body shifting a bit. Oh god it was getting to be too much.....the porn she had watched made her excited, but this was thrilling; two attractive people enjoying each other, not but five feet away from her. Jen's whole body began to tense, her fingers whipping faster and faster over her clit. Her head ran wild, and she surprised herself as it flitted back and forth between imagining that huge cock in her mouth and imagining Staci's naked body, imagining the look on her face as it moved up and down on the pole. She silently mouthed the words "oh fuck, oh fuck" as her thighs began to quiver violently...

"Huh?"

The bedside light flickered on, Don's hand at it. Both he and Staci stared as it quickly revealed Jen's wide, panicked eyes. She was biting her lip, staring directly back. Her hand moved rapidly under the sheets, unable to stop. The couple's faces showed their shock as they comprehended what was occurring. They caught Jen red-handed, cumming in voyeuristic bliss. Staci's face exploded into a big smile, and she resumed her task with gusto. Jen stared incredulously, unable to stop furiously rubbing her clit, watching Don's cock in the newly illuminated room. It was as big as she had imagined it. It was thick, straight and long; she couldn't deny how excited it made her feel to watch Staci's tongue run all up and down the length. It gleamed in the light, covered in saliva. She could see Don staring at her, slack-jawed. His breathing was heavier, and his eyes only flickered closed for a moment as Staci enveloped the whole thing in her mouth. Staci let the whole length slide out again, sucking on the head on the way out, making a pop noise as she pulled herself off of the bed, her amazing naked form standing now, an imposing and sexy figure. She walked a few steps forward and tossed the covers and sheets down from Jen's bed, exposing her.

Don's eyes were wide as he drank in the sight...Jen's body squirmed on the white sheets, completely naked except for a bright blue pair of thin panties, which had her fingers dancing all across a dark wet spot. Her big red lips, still in lipstick, hung open, and he couldn't think of much of anything besides how badly he wanted to shove himself in her mouth. Her body was young and tight, fit but feminine. She stared back in terror, almost unaware of how frantically she was stroking herself. Suddenly she wasn't anymore though, as Staci had grabbed her by the hand and was pulling her up. Startled, she complied, finding herself on her feet, and finally sitting on the edge of the other bed, unable to resist. Staci moved around her and flopped onto the bed herself, on the other side of Don.

Jen felt simultaneously vulnerable and sexy as she sat upright, looking at what was in front of her. Don remained lounging back, his hard body completely exposed. His moderately hairy arms had a fine musculature that rippled a tiny bit as he moved, leading down to his lightly sculpted pectorals. He had a line of dark hair going down the center of his chest, and it expanded outward across his chest, getting lighter as it got near his sides. His stomach definitely did not have a six-pack, but it was in nice shape nontheless, and she found herself letting her hands wander across his chest, down to his stomach. She slowed down as her hand got lower, closer to the object of her desire. She stared at it. It stood upright by itself, completely engorged. It had some small veins running down it, and she could see his heartbeat at they pulsed ever so lightly. His balls beneath were not remarkable, looking proportionate to the rest of the package. She could tell he maintained his pubic hair though - it covered the full area it should but it was neat, not the opaque thicket she was used to seeing.

Staci watched in rapt attention as the younger girl's fingers teased the base of her man's cock. She felt her pussy starting to ache, she couldn't imagine anything that would turn her on more in that moment. All three stared as Jen's fingers lightly trailed up onto the shaft. The sensation and anticipation was intense, and Don couldn't help as his cock twitched, and Jen's fingers instinctively wrapped around the shaft. Jen smiled as she realized that the tip of her thumb barely touched the tip of her middle finger. She could feel it throb in her hand. She looked up to find Don staring right back into her eyes, completely enthralled. She started to move up and down, pumping it ever so slightly. Don's breathing picked up again, his abs rippling as his hips involuntarily thrust upward. She felt Staci's hand running up and down her back lightly, giving her shivers. She felt it graze the top of the crack of her ass, and it excited her.

But suddenly Staci was sitting up on her knees and scooting toward Don. She grabbed and pulled up at him, forcing him to become more upright. Staci's breasts pressed into his shoulder and spilled over them as she pulled him up for a kiss, and Jen watched as her tongue slid into his mouth. They kissed deeply and passionately for a moment as Jen continued to stroke his shaft, enjoying herself, watching. Staci began to lewdly swivel her hips, and it took a second for Jen to realize that she was pressing her vulva directly into Don's side, literally rubbing her pussy against him. She moaned, her tongue still darting around her husbands mouth as she continued. Jen felt the throbbing between her thighs continue as she could see the area on Don's side get slick with Staci's shine.

Jen gracefully let herself fall backward a bit, her knees bending beneath her, until she came to a sitting position, pulling Don upward with her. As she settled Don was on his knees on the bed, upright, and it had brought his waist from the bed upward and within maybe four inches of both of the women's faces. Don stared down, his eyes burning with desire. Staci turned her head and held Jen's head in her hands, bringing her lips to hers. Before she knew what was happening, Jen was receiving the most intimate kiss she had ever experienced. Staci's lips were soft against hers, and her tongue gently and delicately probed forward, barely parting Jen's lips. It sent a wave of sensation through her body, and she had no idea how to feel. She leaned into it, accepting it, letting her adult idol penetrate her mouth. She felt like she was melting, and for just a brief moment became completely unaware of the cock that pulsed inches from her.

Staci broke the kiss. "Have you ever given a blowjob before, sweety?"

Jen's eyes darted between the two, answering calmly. "Yes...but...."

Staci interrupted "but I'm sure it was nothing like this. Do you want to try again?"

"Yes." Jen breathed out emphatically.

Calmly, Staci looked up. "Don my love, would you mind if I let this beautiful young mouth practice on your cock? I know you've been staring at those big, red lips all evening."

Jen could feel the cock in her hand throb as Staci's sultry words oozed into the air between them all.

Jen felt her heart race as she began pumping it again, this time staring it down the barrel, the front of the bulbous purple head inches from her nose. With a quiet "watch me" Staci leaned forward and took the head into her lips, wrapping them around it, forming a seal. Something about watching the skin of the shaft move in and out of her coach's mouth made Jen squirm. She watched as the older women started swallowing bigger and bigger portions of it again, going further and further down. She could see Staci's throat opening up and her mouth getting wider as she got lower, and saw her tongue on the underside of the fat shaft, making the entire thing wet. She could only imagine how good it felt for Don. As he moaned above, his hands went out and her put a hand on each of their shoulders, and the touch warmed and encouraged Jen. The younger woman felt something hitting her leg, and she looked down to see Staci's hand frantically rubbing her exposed clit. For the first time she saw Staci's pussy fairly close...it was different than hers, but attractive. The labia were a bit bigger than hers, a bit puffier. And right in between she could barely see her little clit, which was being assaulted by her own fingers. Staci moaned and pulled her back back again, saliva dripping off the pulsing rod as she did so. Jen swore she could smell some of Staci's alluring sex scent hanging in the air. With her free hand, Staci began to heartily stroke at it again, kissing around the head, kissing the sides, slurping at it. Don was visibly losing control, and she slowed down her stroking, and pulling her face away.

Jen could feel her panties clinging to her soaked pussy as she eagerly leaned forward. She breathed heavily and stared up and down Don's body, her head swimming with what was about to happen. She glanced to the side to see Staci smiling at her, calmly pulling back and forth on Don's dick, keeping it warmed up. "What are you waiting for, gorgeous?" she whispered. Jen leans forward more, licking her lips, so close now that she could smell the masculine musk. Without pause she pursed her voluptuous lips, kissing the tip. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth a bit more, feeling it spread across the flesh of his manhood, feeling the curvature of the head as it pressed against her lips. She lost herself in it, running them up and down the side, feeling the veins. She can feel Don's hands in her hair, holding her head gently, and Staci's hand running down her back, across her sides, grazing a breast. She opens her eyes again to see Staci's delighted face, eyes wide, plainly enjoying watching her suck Don's cock as she rubs her clit more slowly now, getting too worked up.

She returns her attention to the matter at hand, bringing herself in front of it again, and sticking out her tongue. She opens wide and takes it in her mouth, feeling Staci's free hand groping at her breast as Don exhales slowly, plainly enjoying it. Jen instantly tastes salty pre-cum spread across her tongue. His hips rock lightly, and Jen feeling him as it pushes back and forth on her tongue. The younger girl's free hand begins to squeeze her other breast and tweak the nipple, the sensation of both breasts being played with, one by another woman, making her wild. Her inhibitions continue to melt away and she begins slurping at Don's cock with abandon, making it wetter, running her tongue over every surface she can. It pushes back further into her mouth and she lets her hand fall, thinking it will all go in. But as it reaches the halfway point she gags and it pops out with a wet noise, a string of saliva dangling between her luscious lips and the big shiny head. Staci's hand, now wet from masturbating, rises up and grabs the thick shaft, stroking it furiously. The second she feels it she knows what's coming, as it has a thousand times before.

"You can't hold on any longer can you?"

She pulls at the shaft, bringing it closer to Jen's mouth again. "You just can't resist it? You've been thinking about shooting your load all over those young, sexy red lips all night, haven't you?"

Staci positions herself sitting right next to Jen, their naked hips touching. Don is visibly losing control, grabbing at the headboard behind him to steady himself as his hips buck in the air, Staci's practiced hand furiously jerking him off.

Jen instinctively brings herself closer to it, sticking her tongue out, breathing heavily, grinding her panty-clad pussy against the bed beneath her. She paws at her own tits, pinching her erect nipples, not even meaning to put on a show for Don. Staci begins slapping the underside of the cock against Jen's tongue, making wet smacking sounds, Don gritting his teeth. The young woman can feel it pulsing hard on her tongue, and she can only imagine he's about to lose it. Jen noticed Staci to her side, looking like a mad-woman, gazing up lustily at her man, taunting him as she beats his cock against Jen's tongue. Staci's free hand, still wet with her glaze, raises up and gently begins kneading at his balls. Jen wraps her lips around it another time, feeling him uncontrollably thrusting it into her mouth, not going as far as before, shallower strokes, still leaving enough out for Staci to stroke.

More precum drips onto her tongue and she lets out a muffled moan, excited by the power she has over him. His manhood seems to pulse even thicker in her mouth before he suddenly withdraws and begins grunting, his eyes wincing in what seems like pain. Jen's eye's go wide as it suddenly happens...the first hot, thick rope of cream whips onto her lip, across her cheek. Staci lets out a moan and gleefully keeps pounding at the cock, sending another hot, salty stream into Jen's mouth and down across her chin. She feels it's warmth above her nipple and she moans too, lost in the moment. Staci's face butts in and she aims the cock toward her, and Jen watches excitedly as Staci positions her mouth directly in front of it, every last bit of hot cum in him shooting into her eager mouth. As more streams go in the rest begin to drip out, lewdly landing all across her neck and her tits, her olive body being painted with the hard earned cum.

As Don's grunts subside and Staci's practiced hand slow down, Jen finds herself completely enamored and lost. It's all too much, and all she could think about anymore was how badly her pussy throbbed. As Don falls down onto the bed, his balls empty, Staci looks at Jen again and giggles. In her usual state of arousal, she aggressively kisses Jen again, and Don watches as his cum is caught between their lips, imagining his wife's cum-coated tongue darting into the younger vixen's mouth. Staci leans back, bringing Jen with her. Both of their exposed upper bodies have his seed all over them, and he watches the two pairs of breasts press against each other. Staci breaks the kiss and wraps her arm around Jen, pulling her to her breast. Jen's head rests against the enormous fleshy mound. Staci rasps "Please....kiss them. Please, I need it." To Don's amazement, the lusty, red-lipped girl obediently opens her mouth, taking a mouthful of his wife's bosom in between her lips. She starts sucking directly on one cum-covered nipple, relishing the taste, the lewdness of it. And then he sees it....Jen's panties are still on, and right in the center is a wet spot so big that is goes clear across, and halfway up to the hem of it. He instantly knows what he wants to do. Don lets himself slip onto the floor, his satisfied, half-engorged cock dangling between his legs.