On the Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen is lost, sucking on the breasts she had been staring at in jealousy for the past half year . She squeezed and kneaded them with her hands, feeling their weight, feeling their softness. And then she felt the kiss on her thigh. She opened her eyes and looks down, finding Don kneeling on the floor, his upper body positioned between her quivering thighs. Her leg instinctively rests on his strong shoulder. His mouth is kissing higher and higher up the sensitive flesh. Finally he reaches between her legs, and he gingerly takes a hand and hooks a finger around the hem of her panties, pulling downward. She can feel the fabric of her soaked undergarments peeling off the sensitive folds of her sex. The cold air that immediately hits her most private valley is replaced by hot breath. She lets out a muffled moan into Staci's chest as his warm tongue presses in between her lips.

------------------------------

To be continued...