All Comments on 'On The Road to Dublin Pt. 02'

by LynnesHusband

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
G R E A T

Please continue with your talent for story telling..........ignore any negative comments that do not help.......but continue to describe things with your fresh perception that stands out amongst others in this arena Thank you for the time you invested in this tale and the pleasure you bring to your reader Kind regards BillT

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A strong finish to a great story. Sometimes recounting the details can be as hot or hotter then the event itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
on the road to dublin part 1 and 2

i loved both of these stories! and yes i would like to see more of the stories of these two people. maybe you could give a better picture of what lynne looks like, how tall, her vital stats. but please keep writing. i love teasing type of stories, wives teasing other men without having sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, loved it !!

Title says it all

1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Love the story

I enjoyed reading both stories. I travel this between Atl and SAV often.

I fantasize my wife doing similar and wish she would.

Please, more stories, including her "dates" with Greg and others.

Hot story

Thanks

Joe

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Great story

and a great finish. I must admit part of me would like to see what would happen if someone did get to collect on such a promise...lots of tension possibilities there.

Seeing as how she admitted she had done that a sequel would be great.

Annette74Annette74over 9 years ago
More more

I'm hooked, I need more! xoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More is better.

I did not know how it could get better but it did. Now more is a urgent request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lynne's needs

A great expression of a women being prepared to go with her instincts. I loved it. What will she do next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Both Parts are Great

Fantastic writing and a super sexy story. Would love to hear anything and everything more you want to write about (or should I say "share") that Lynne has done. The story telling was fantastic and I read every word where I would usually skim over parts of other stories. A great offering for your first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to fuck?

Lynne needs a greater high...

Time she strips again and goes the whole way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, Please!

A new story, or the further adventures of these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell yeah!

Of course we want more! Pleaseeeee

Gaelic_SeanchaiGaelic_Seanchaiover 9 years ago
The End... no, wait, you only said, "END," as in Chapter Two, right?

Sir, please... put your butt in a comfortable chair... turn on the damn computer... engage your beautiful mind... and, start typing... or, put pen to paper! Your choice! Your only choice because... "You're so easy!" No, that's not right! It's actually because you're so very good at being so wonderfully naughty and this story legs longer than the ones Lynne uses to engage her spellbound audience!

Sincerely, County Galway's Favorite Son & Helen Mary Mullarkey's Grandson, Me, aka, Ric...

PS: If you're you ever get thirsty and care to share a pint or a point, please let me know! I'll buy the first round!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this guy thinks so hard with his cock, pussywhipped, he doesnt know his wife is an adutlerous whore

sorry you have carefully worked around her sessions in the VIP room and where and how she learned to lap dance. The faked note brought out how she had promised to fuck Greg. Divorce now is the best option, before drugs, STDs, and eventually bastards occur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't know who was dumber

The wife who is one step away from being a cheating slut. Or the poor husband who can't see the forest for the trees and doesn't recognize the path his wife is in. Unlikeable characters. Not a particularly fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At some point she will slip

It's all on him to let her become slutty in dressing. If she encounter another strip club or other. Situation she will. Be abused ,used and spit out. Marriage over because he wants his wife to loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This couple is already fucked up. Might as well let Greg have what she's dying to give him.

The punk she's married to can suck his cock clean when Greg is done with his wife. So fucking pathetic.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

You suggested reading this story after I'd read "Flight Instructor". While stimulating, this will end in tragedy if hubby is any kind of man at all. He seems to think with "junior" more than his brain. Cheers!

JackallsJackallsalmost 9 years ago
Lewd story

A fine tantalizing lewd story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not what I expected

Well written, but not what I expected after reading "Flight Instructor". I didn't really like the husband's attitude and didn't buy the wife's change. But it's not my type of story. I don't particularly like cuckold stories, especially when encouraged by the husband and definitely see this one headed that way.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
Had I read this before 'Flight Instructor', I would never have read that one.

You certainly improved after this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
despicable

No spouse should have to worry about the intentions of their "other". A stripping gig is not something that two people should endeavor without speaking of it ahead of time and not without the other being witness to EVERYTHING!

The mental aspects of this story are sickest of all. You don't need the BS of your wife playing with your mind - especially while handling your junk. The old saying of the penis being a "truth detector" is sooo bullshit, but women know they can get what they want just by manipulating a penis. The lying and backstabbing (mental) is too over the top and are what get a one star out of me.

I've lived that life and it is a nightmare - is she telling the truth or is it more head games.... no, no way to live with the one you are supposed to be able to TRUST!

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SHORT NOTICE

I could see her problem of him not knowing. But she could have told him she was going to do a job and maybe try something else, But the husband is some of the problem, with him fantasizing about her and other men, So he got his cart full,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A provocative and engaging story!

You've offered a well-written and captivating story, one that asks the reader "Can you imagine being in the place of these characters?" And dancing around that question as you unfold the personalities and actions of the two main characters. It would seem that in these two chapters you've provided the foundation for further exploration and adventures. Sadly, it seems that the author has abandoned his writing. Perhaps someone can/will pick up this thread and run with it?

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Cuck a coddle don't!

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 2 years ago

I love your writing style and the theme of this story! Are you planning to continue this theme? Hopefully, the answer is yes!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing. It was a real unpredictable adventure without cheating or BTB. It was romantic serendipity and quite original. I tried to picture it as a netflix movie. It seems to be as cinematic as the classic, "Gypsie"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous