On the Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His knees felt weak because of his intense orgasm, and he felt he would fall to the floor if not because of his abusers, who grabbed him and groped him without giving him a chance to catch his breath. Some of them had their dicks out and were masturbating furiously, clearly excited by what had just transpired. They, too, started cumming as Takeshi had done before, shooting at their victim thick, gooey semen that covered his body and pooled at his feet. His sodomizer, for his part, pistoned at him with great force in quick, short thrusts. He started panting, and very soon Takeshi felt the member inside of him pulse and engorge, until a wet sensation filled him; he was starting to come down from his euphoria, replaced instead by a profound sense of shame like never before. The man on top of him extracted his member, making some of his seed squirt out as he did so.

The white, creamy substance still leaked from Takeshi's ass when two of his victimizers raised his pants. He felt dizzy, disoriented and more than a little nauseous, and as the train came to a stop in the next station, he felt himself pushed as part of the tide of people exiting the train. He wasn't sure where his abusers went to, or in which station he had ended up, but he needed air, he needed to get himself out of the hellish place in which he had experienced things he had never wanted to experience and, he hoped, would never experience at all again. Staggering, he found himself out in the station, only vaguely aware of the strange looks of those around him shot him, a student shambling about in crooked clothes, wrinkled, stained jeans and exposed nipples.

Takeshi wanted to forget, and never think again about what had happened...

* * *

"Tonight's top story: Shocking video of a student, victim of what appears to be a gang of assaulters in the Toei Mita subway line. We must warn our viewers, the following images are highly graphic and perturbing, so viewer discretion is advised..."

12