On The Train Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, Sam took her seat, wearing a smile that was bigger than usual. It wasn't that long after the papers were filed, so the source of her happiness couldn't be related to the removal of Frank from her life. Official channels don't move that quickly, even at the best of times. Maybe it was me?

"My girls, called this morning," she explained, her eyes sparkling brightly. "They're both coming home for a while. I tried to tell them that I was fine by myself....that I had good friends to hold my hand through the hard times....but they insisted. Cassandra will be here tomorrow, and Chloe on Friday. My girls are coming home!" She giggled happily. My eyes were drawn to her other 'girls', who had always been present, and quite prominent.

"They're twins, right?" I asked, referring to her daughters, not her beautiful breasts.

"Yes," she smiled. "I don't think they've both been home, at the same time, for years. Cassie is the oldest....by three minutes....and Chloe is the baby. She's always late, for everything," Sam giggled.

"Well, I look forward to meeting them, if you think that's okay," I replied.

"I'd like that," she said softly, looking at me with those intense, green eyes that I loved so much. "Of course, we'll have to keep things under wraps for now, at least until it becomes final."

"Of course," I nodded. Wonderful, I thought, more people to hide my true feelings from. "Anything new to report on the other issue."

"Not really," she said, shaking her head. "The closet looks funny half empty. His office feels like a mausoleum. The house is very quiet, and my bed is very empty, but I'm getting used to it. I really wish you could help me with the last one, but we need to be careful a while longer."

"I know, and I understand, but I miss you," I whispered.

"I miss you, too," she smiled.

We probably had several months of this unrequited lusting for each other ahead of us. She was so close, yet so far away. It would be a stern test of our relationship, one I prayed we could survive.

***

Friday morning, Sam took the seat next to me on her arrival. She obviously had something she wanted to tell me.

"Do you have any plans for this afternoon, after work, I mean?" she asked, with her usual smile.

"I do not," I replied. "Got anything in mind?"

"Well, I'd love to do what I'm sure is on your mind, but we might have to wait a little longer. Want to meet my daughters?" she grinned.

"Sure," I nodded. "What have you told them?"

"Honestly, nothing. Just come home with me this afternoon, and we'll play it by ear," she suggested. "You haven't even seen our house....I mean, my house....so you can get the grand tour."

"It's a date," I winked.

Soon, we arrived downtown, and exited the train, walking slowly to our meeting point. She was quiet. There was a lot of thinking going on.

"Alex, you know I love you, right?" she whispered. I nodded. "I'm terribly sorry we can't be together. There's nothing I'd love more than to have you in my bed every night, and to show my girls what a wonderful man I've found. But..."

"I know. I'll be as patient as I can," I smiled.

"I appreciate it, baby. I'll make it up to you," she winked. "See you here, later."

The rest of the day was pretty normal, but I was a little nervous about meeting Cassandra and Chloe. I wasn't sure I could hide my feelings for their Mother, and was afraid they'd see right through me. What if they did? Would they blow things up?

***

Samantha was waiting for me when I walked up to her from behind.

"Hi Samantha," I called, and she turned to face me. Those eyes did their thing to my heart again. She saw my nervousness.

"Alex, they're just my daughters, not a job interview," she laughed.

"So you say, but I'm still feeling like I'll be getting a close examination," I told her.

"Okay, just breathe," she smiled. "Let's go, or we'll miss the train, and that will really fuck things up." She led off, and I trailed behind her, watching that sumptuous ass wiggle under her dress. Her hand smoothed the flowing fabric, and she wagged a finger at me as she did. "I know what you're looking at. You're just making it harder on yourself."

No, you're making myself harder, I thought,and you're driving me insane.

I caught up, and we walked quickly to the station, arriving with minutes to spare. Someone was in our regular seats.....imagine that....so we took a different pair, forced to sit across the aisle from each other. It made conversing a little more public, so we kept it to basic chit chat about the day at work. She kept giving me this Mona Lisa smile, every time I let me eyes wander around her body, which was often enough to be noticeable.

It felt strange, getting off the train early, and a few of the passengers who were used to me riding all the way with them, gave me a look of interest. Samantha led, and I followed, as she weaved through the parking lot to her car. Once I was seated beside her, she looked over at me.

"Okay. I was going to just head home, but I think we both need a little something to ease our nerves. You in particular." She started the car, and we pulled out of the lot.

"Local bar?" I asked.

"Nope. Quiet place to fuck," she giggled. I was stunned. "You're not the only one who has been missing our intimacy, you know? I can't trust myself around you tonight, so we'd better take the edge off with a quickie."

"You're the driver," I smiled, deliriously happy not to have to relieve the urges with my hand. "You have somewhere in mind?"

"I think so," she purred, turning left, then right. I had no idea where we were, and just watched the trees go by. It was a short ride, until she turned off the road, and went behind a stand of trees. It was dark, and secluded in here.

"Ooooo. Sneaky," I whispered.

"Yeah, well, it'll do for a few minutes of passion. In the back, baby," she smiled, opening her door, and hopping out. She lifted her skirt, and stepped out of her panties.. I beat her to the back seat, and was waiting eagerly when she stepped in. "Lose the pants," she smiled, watching me wriggle out of my shoes and trousers. A huge bulge populated my underwear, and she caressed it gently. She wasted no time.

Her fingers rolled the waistband down, and my cock jumped out at her. She stroked it once, then dropped her mouth over it, sucking my shaft in as deeply as she could. A few moans from her, and a few from me as well, said everything that needed to be said.

Her mouth lifted off me, and she straddled my lap, facing me. I felt her hand guiding me into her sopping wet pussy, as the heat engulfed my dick.

"Shit! Too long," she breathed, "far too long without this. We're going to have to come up with some sort of schedule....a fucking itinerary, of sorts. I'm not willing to wait, and I know you'd rather have regular access. Maybe once a week?" Her words tapered off, as she skewered herself happily.

I needed her breasts.. Not 'kneaded', like you would dough, although that's part of what I wanted to do. I had to have those big, round breasts bare for my viewing pleasure. I reached behind her, and unzipped the top of her dress. She knew what I wanted, and slipped her arms out, then did the same with her black bra, peeling it down to free her feminine globes. I licked her nipples, then suckled them firmly.

"Oh, that's it, honey. You know I love that. Suck my tits! Chew on my nipples! It goes right to my pussy," she groaned, fucking herself harder. "Oh yes!"

She threw her head back, and grunted while she came. Her strokes slowed, and she lifted off me.

"Come on. Follow me. Too cramped in here," she said opening the door. I watched her step out, bare breasts swaying enticingly. She stepped behind the car. I clambered out after her, and found her standing, hands on the trunk lid. Her skirt was up resting on her back, and she was wagging her smooth ass at me. "Fuck my pussy, baby! Fuck my pussy hard!"

I took my place behind her, and slipped my cock up her cunt. I slammed her, pounding into her furiously, while she tried desperately to contain her screams, keeping it down to a few squeaks of glee. The silence of the forest was pierced by the wet slapping of our bodies. Sunlight dappled the full curves of her rippling ass, as it shook under my attack.

"Cumming again!" she gasped, and bit her knuckles, muffling her vocalizations. I kept drilling her, until she reached back and touched my hip. I pulled out, and she rested her forehead on the steel of the car for a few seconds, catching her breath. She stood up, and turned to face me. Her eyes dropped to my cock, dripping with her juices, and a smile broke out. She dropped to her knees and sucked it in.

I leaned against the car, and let her suck my cock feverishly. It was a surreal setting, both of us half naked, in the woods, fifty feet from a road where traffic flowed past on occasion. The sun on her blonde locks....her green eyes looking into mine....her large breasts swinging as her head bobbed rhythmically....the potential danger of getting caught....I felt my balls tighten, and so did she. She pulled her head back, extended her tongue, and pumped my shaft firmly.

A spurt of goo raced into her mouth, leaving a trail across her pink tongue. Another followed, then another, and still more, as she stroked over and over. At last, the surges stopped, and she wagged her tongue back and forth, mouth open, showing me the mouthful of semen she held proudly within. She closed her mouth, and swallowed, then sucked me clean.

I helped her to her feet, and we retrieved our clothing from the back seat, dressing quickly. Once we were done, she kissed me softly.

"More relaxed now?" she smiled, looking into my eyes.

"Oh yeah. Maybe too relaxed," I laughed.

"Well, try to stay awake, at least," she giggled. We got back in the car. Samantha pulled out onto the street, and barely got started when she turned into a driveway.

The house was big, but not huge, and looked well taken care of, and very classy. A mini mansion, of sorts.

"What? We're here? You mean we just had sex a hundred yards from your house?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yup. If I told you, you wouldn't have done it, and we'd both still be tense," she smiled.

"You're one cool customer," I said quietly.

"Come on in. Do you have a mint? I might have cum breath," she asked. I did, and gave her one, taking one myself. Well, I was meeting her kids, wasn't I?

***

We walked in from her garage, and she dropped her keys on the hall table.

"Cassie? Chloe? I'm home!" she called.

"In the kitchen, Mom," came the reply. We took a few steps in. The house was very warm, with wood everywhere. We turned a corner, and there they were.

I know Samantha is 47, was married 28 years....her kids aren't kids, are they? I shouldn't have been surprised.

But I was.

Two equally beautiful women stood looking back at us. Twins. Both with the same platinum blonde waves as their Mother, although one had it cut shorter than the other. Both with the same green eyes as Samantha, although maybe a little darker. Slightly taller, they were nonetheless built quite similarly to their Mother, which meant my eyes were trying to avoid getting caught checking out their tits.

I'd never met a woman as beautiful as Samantha before, prior to finding her on the train. Now, there were three. It's just not fair.

"Hi girls....this is Alex. He's my, um, what would you call it, Alex?"

"Commuter buddy?" I suggested. "Conversation catcher?" Orgasm orchestrator, I thought.

"Yeah, something like that," she smiled . "I invited him for dinner. He's been a very good friend, and shoulder to cry on, throughout the process so far."

"Nice to meet you, Alex," the longer haired twin said, stepping forward with her hand out. "I'm Cassandra." She shook my hand.

"Oh Cassie, don't be so formal," the other one moaned. "It sounds like he's practically family. Come here....I'm Chloe," she smiled, arms wide open, asking for a hug. I obliged. While not quite as robust as her Mother, her breasts were still a delicious sensation, crushed against me by her embrace. She held on for longer than usual. "Thank you for being there to help my Mother. We appreciate it." We parted at last.

"My sister, the free spirit," Cassandra laughed.

"That's 'cause I'm younger, you old bag!" Chloe snickered.

"Yeah. Three whole minutes. Ooooo, I feel ancient!" the elder sneered.

"Younger is younger," Chloe said proudly. I can imagine they must have been fun kids. Playful.

"If you two are done debating your age difference.... What would you like for dinner?" Samantha asked.

"Cooking, or ordering?" they said in near unison.

"Uh.... Ordering, I think. I'm too pooped to cook," she sighed. A glance at me out of the corner of her eyes told me she aware of what I was thinking. I know why you're pooped. Yes it was a quickie, but a very intense one.

"Sushi!" they both chirped, big smiles on their faces. Apparently a favourite.

Sam looked at me, and I gave her the thumbs up.

"Okay. Cassie, you know what I like. Call it in," she said, putting her purse down.

"Alex, do you have a preference?" Chloe asked, smiling at me. I got the feeling that her interest was more than just politeness. She was flirting.

"Sashimi....tuna and salmon. Dynamite rolls. Ebi nigiri. That sort of thing," I replied, staying on topic.

"You got it," she giggled, and ran off to tell her sister, who was perusing the takeout menu.

"Nice kids," I said quietly to Sam.

"Chloe likes you," she smiled. "You like older women, right?" she winked.

Oh shit, that's right. I was actually younger than her daughters.

"Is that going to be a problem?" I whispered.

"I doubt it. She's capricious. You're just the here and now," she whispered back.

Just the same, I tried not to encourage her.

The sushi arrived about an hour later. We had been watching TV, and chatting idly about the divorce, and what an asshole their father was to do that to their mother. I did my best not to sound like I knew more than a friend would know, and certainly didn't let on that I was there for the confrontation.

The conversation continued throughout dinner. Samantha didn't bash Frank in front of his children, keeping the details of her proof to herself. That didn't seem to stop the girls from loathing him. As the lone representative of the male sex at the table, I suddenly found myself answering questions on behalf of all men.

"Why do you men do that?" Cassandra interrogated. "Isn't one woman that loves you, enough?"

"Cassie," Samantha warned, "don't do that. Alex isn't the enemy. He didn't cheat on you. He didn't cheat on me. Don't paint him with that brush."

Cassie looked down.

"I'm sorry Alex. She's right. I shouldn't have said that," she said softly.

"Your husband cheated, too?" I asked.

"Thankfully, we weren't married yet, but yes....my fiancé cheated on me, with my former best friend," she replied.

"I'm sorry," I said, touching her hand. She smiled.

"Thank you."

I don't know why but I felt compelled to continue.

"I've heard anthropologists say that polygamy is man's natural state. That it all goes back to the days of early man, when spreading your genes among as many women as possible was the way to ensure survival. Women weren't innocent either, as they encouraged others to mate with them, for the same reasons."

I paused, feeling their eyes on me. I carefully avoided making eye contact with Samantha, because what I wanted to say next would probably blow our cover if I did.

"I don't know if that's true. Maybe it was, at one point, but in today's society, it just sounds like a bullshit excuse to justify being unfaithful. It seems to me that it's a choice. A decision, just like everything else. A simple yes or no answer. All I know for sure is that if I was in love with someone, I'd make sure they knew it, every day. I'd show them they were the only woman in the world for me, and never, ever cross that line."

I speared another ebi from the tray, dipped in my soy sauce, and popped in my mouth.

"I think I'm in love," Chloe giggled, and winked at me. Cassie nodded, and smiled again.

Samantha had a mouthful of California roll, and just smiled. I knew she knew that was meant for her.

The sushi platter never had a chance. The four of us picked it clean, down to the last grain of rice. With dinner complete, we sat around, talking, for maybe an hour, before Samantha spoke up.

"I suppose we should get you, home, shouldn't we, Alex?" she smiled, standing up. Let me just go change, and I'll drive you home."

"Why don't you go to bed, Mom?" Chloe asked. "I can drive Alex home." She was persistent.

"Thanks honey, but it's okay. Driving relaxes me. I should be back in, what.... ninety minutes?" she asked looking at me, her eyebrows arched.

"That's about right," I replied. At this time of night, round trip to my place was more like twenty five minutes. She obviously had plans for the excess time.

***

Five minutes later, we were in the car, pulling out of her driveway. She had changed into yoga pants and a matching warmup jacket. I just knew there was nothing underneath.

As soon as we were clear, she turned into Samantha Andretti, planting her foot, in an effort to get to my bed as quickly as possible.

"You want to run that whole 'if I was in love' thing past me again?" she giggled. "I almost jumped you, right there at the table. Thank you, Alex."

"You're welcome. It's true, though. That's how I feel," I replied.

"Please, don't make me cry while I'm driving like a lunatic," she sniffed.

In less than ten minutes, we were parked, and inside my suite. It was totally black inside, so I left her by the door as I ventured out in search of the light switch. I found it and flipped it on. Placing my bag on the kitchen counter, I turned back to the door, where Samantha was waiting, leaning back against it. There was a look in her eyes that told me I was in for something special.

Samantha pushed off the door, and very slowly walked across toward me, unzipping her jacket as she went. As I suspected, the only thing under Samantha's jacket was Samantha, and she let the garment slide off her shoulders as she closed in on my position. Stopping two steps away, she gazed at me, and slid her pants off over her hips, letting them pool around her ankles. She stepped out of them, and moved to within inches of me, her breath warm and inviting on my neck.

"Kiss me," she whispered. "Please?"

She hardly needed to ask.

I turned my head, and found her lips with mine. Her arms reached up, and encircled my neck, while our tongues tangled gently. She turned her hips, silently asking to be carried into the bedroom. I picked her up, and did so, easing through the doorway, and placing her on the bed softly, reverently. I clicked on the bedside lamp, and the gentle glow illuminated her luscious curves. She waited, patiently desperate, while I undressed, and joined her.

I laid beside her, looking into her eyes, and softly caressing her chin. I suppose I should have been more aware of time.

"Mmmmm, honey, I do love the way you look at me like that. I'd love to lay here for hours, and let you make me melt with that look....but..... " she smiled.

"Right, we don't have that much time," I nodded. "How do you want it?"

"Just kiss me, baby. Let the details sort themselves out," she laughed, pulling me down to her, and into an ardent embrace. Her body felt so....perfect....in my arms. Our lips on each other's....perfect. Then her hand, grasping my rampant erection, and slipping it into her vestibule, where I pressed into her wet warmth.... perfectly. "Oooooooohhh, yessss!" she hissed, her voice a passionate, quivering gasp of desire.