On The Train Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands found my ass, and cupped my cheeks, gently urging me on. I stroked into her smoothly, building up to an even rhythm, as Samantha's legs lifted to wrap snugly around my waist. She held me close, tight against the resilient fullness of her chest, while I thrust into her lovingly.

We moved with languid grace from one position to another, rolling over, taking turns being in control. For forty minutes, I probed her deepest, moistest recess with my hard cock. She shuddered in my arms several times, having one quiet orgasm after another.

"Oh god, Alex, I love what you do to me!" she gasped. "I love you! Promise you'll never stop!"

"I promise," I whispered into her ear. I was spooning her now, my hands full of her huge, soft breasts, while I ground into her from behind. I was so close to cumming myself, but didn't want this to end. She sensed my urgency.

"Cum in me, honey. Let me feel that delicious warmth spill inside me!"

Her words pushed me over the edge, and I exploded, gushing the contents of my balls into her pussy. She moaned, and pushed back against me with her sexy rump.

"Oooooooooo, Oooooooooo, yes honey, that's so good!"

I held her tight while we recovered. I never wanted to let go.

"Mnooooh!" she gasped in anguish. "I want to stay here, in your arms all night. I want to do this over and over!"

"But you can't," I finished for her. "You should go, baby, before the girls suspect something.....and before I start to cry."

"I think we should plan to do this every Friday," she said, turning in my arms to face me. "Can you pencil me in on your busy schedule?"

"Pencil? I'll put you down in ink."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I appreciate it. If you've made it this far, please click on those stars....and send me some feedback.

I have a few thoughts about chapter 3. Is Chloe a complication? Are Sam and Alex headed for the altar? Perhaps you have something to add?