All Comments on 'On The Train Ch. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
compliments

brilliant ! a great story. love the intereaction with the equally-gorgeous daughters, and the restraint shown ! brave man. there's something wonderful about substantial tits (as opposed to the oft-quoted 84zzz tethered zeppelins) so often (too often) used in stories. the writing is great, graphic but not overtly crude or hurtful. this is, after all, about a deep love developing, and thanks for that. i can see that you might run out of story material soon, but it's been great./ thanks a lot.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Better and better; hotter and hotter.

I need more than five stars to give this series the rating it deserves.

This writer--and artist-- lives up to his "ilikeithot" pen name in this and all the rest of his extensive list of submissions.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Hot and fun. No unnecessary melodrama. Sweet!

Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
A Spirited And Enjoyable Read

I waited until now to comment. This story flows so well and the dialogue is witty but serious when it needs to be. The story is not trite nor is the plot line overdone.

Thank you

Ed

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
That is a very dangerous path...

and I have to say that he travelled it quite well! I know about those slopes made by both mothers and daughters! D E A D L Y!!!! do NOT make a mistake there - you will not survive the aftermath! He rode the slope quite easily and came through even better off than before! EXCELLENT STORY ! PLEASE continue!

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
This just gets better and better !

A terrific chapter and great sensual play between Chloe and Alex. I give you 5 stars and please more between them and the sexiness is off the charts!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
5 Stars again

Really enjoying your story. But, because I'm a dirty old man, this story would eventually get to group sex with Sam allowing and even encouraging Alex to take on Chloe and Cassie - separately and together - and even lead to a foursome with all three women enjoying and being enjoyed by Alex. But you take the story where it leads you. Whatever the result, I'll be reading it. Thank you.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Enjoying this series

The sex is hot, but it always is in the early part of any relationship. I like that they are developing a deeper love-I have always thought the best of these are the love stories, where there is not only hot sex, but the characters build a strong love for each other, as Alex and Sam seem to be doing. Having now navigated the onslaught of one daughter, let's see how Alex fends off Cassie. I'm looking forward to more, and to see how they do over the long term, if you choose to take it some years out. A wide age difference is not necessarily a barrier to a wonderful relationship, but there are challenges along the way. It would be nice to see, if the story projects out ten or fifteen years, if the fire holds up when he's 40 and she's in her early sixties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but...

Your stories are good but one thing that I notice is that you make a lot of stories at one time that the others lacks closure. Hope you manage to put a nice ending to your previous works before expanding your recent ones.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Really like this story line as well and i'm curious how you're gonna handle the other daughter. Can't wait for another update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good tale

3 star

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
A slighty different suggestion.

I like the way the story is progressing, but, (there is always a but isn't there?) I may have asked Chloe how she would feel about Alex cheating on his girlfriend the same way Frank cheated on Sam.

Opens the story in a different direction but not necessarily a bad one. Of Course if you already have some of CH. 4 plotted out, this might have made more sense for how Cassie gets told.

Anyway, really enjoyed it

MaximguyMaximguyover 8 years ago
Great!

Love the relationship, and hot sex. Don't keep us waiting too long on the next part! I notice you have a lot of unfinished stories on your profile. It's about the journey, but the end is part of the journey and I hope you finish this series. Hopefully 10 chapters from now!

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago
amazing

5 stars for sure. one of your best stories, can't wait for the next chapter.

rex1613rex1613over 8 years ago
WOW

Keep up the great work 5 STARS!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Nicely Done! 5 Stars

This has pretty everything you'd want in an erotic fiction. You have the character development, the budding romance, the friction of both the divorce filings and the daughters wanting a piece of the protagonist. The story is well written, it flows beautifully. Please keep it up, and continue us on this journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great as always

Its torture to present twins and not have them as part of the fun, I hope this changes in the future.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Hot twins and a hot mom? Please consider the various scenarios with these characters in future chapters! Loving this series!!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

I have to agree with the previous comments - it really is a crime not to include the twins in the fun. You have worked out things like that in previous stories, so I hope you'll work something out here as well. Especially hot that they're twins, which is something I don't think you've done before? Haven't read all your stories yet, but I'm getting there :)

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A good story

Some have suggested including the twins in the intimate relationship. I don't agree. It would cheapen and degrade the romance between the two lovers, and drag the story into the gutter unnecessarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please don't ruin the nature of the story by introducing the twins into the action. The chemistry between Alex and Sam is as important as the sex, and introducing outside parties will only compromise the integrity of their relationship.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Well at least a spin-off or something then, with the two of them finding a guy of their own to share when they leave in another week or whatever. Teasing us with them is just cruel :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good read

3 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story! Smoking hot as with all your stories. I was very glad to read their are more chapters to look forward too. As for the twins..I think it would be a great idea to have meet someone too maybe someone who is related to Alex and in town for a visit, etc. As far as the twins involvement with them I think it would ruin the romance between Sam and Alex. Great job as always! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars

I must admit I'm divided... While introducing the twins might cheapen it, it would also make it really fuckin' hot... I'd go for it man. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Great story. Anal now. Please between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but incomplete

You need to do an additional chapter involving the red hot twins. Perhaps have them compete for the same penis & tongue.Use your imagination to keep these hot pieces of ass doing what is in their genes.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Please finish the story soon.

Might be my favorite of yours and I'm dying for it to be concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please!

This is my favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a fabulous story!

You've created here a perfect blend of romance, sexuality, fidelity & temptation without having recourse to character nastiness (apart from Frank); a tour de force! Clicking the stars; oh not 'arf, gave each chapter 5 as matter of course. Almost perfectly mistake-free, & no mixing-up of names or use of incorrect words not picked up by spellcheck - so you really can write. I like that, a lot. Speaking personally, I'd like Alex to continue to resist ever more intense blandishment/sexual pressure from Cassie & Chloe; his honesty is the main foundation of the storyline, & the main thing making it so much better than other similar submissions. I look forward to Alex' anal with Sam, & would it be possible to have her do some discreet train-flashing of Alex, without spoiling the niceness of her character?

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Simply wonderful!

I usually tend to read incest stories, however, since yours are so well written, I decided to read this one. So glad that I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please treat them well...

Great characters.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

This has been an excellent read and I am grateful for your contribution. I would love to see some more of this story and perhaps to see the results of the divorce, Sam and Alex together and even some more mischief with Chloe and Cassie in the mix.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing! This love story is so wonderful that I am torn between keeping it like that and adding the twins. Curse you for introducing them!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
he didn't need to tell the daughter about his relationship with Samantha

When he brought up the I have a girlfriend concept by asking:

"How do you feel about your father, and what he did to your Mom?"

Then by waiting for her response and rant about cheating men he could have said:

and if I were to do the same thing to my girlfriend by going to bed with you I would be just as bad as your father. Please respect me and my commitment to be faithful my girlfriend just as much as you would like your boyfriend or husband to be faithful to you.

No confidence broken. No secrets shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Chloe has to be my best character by far in the series and I've only just known her for like half of the chapter. And also I love those little thoughts that Alex has in head whether about him and Sam or him and Chloe. Love everything about this story or series as a whole. 😊😊😊

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 7 years ago
He had to tell

It just keeps getting better. Alex couldn't claim the cheat on girlfriend thing because Chloe suggested a three way with her. Doesn't matter she was cool with it. Keep up the good work don't screw this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story your doing a great job.keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just keep writing.

I had so many laughs with this chapter, Chloe is so funny. She goes after what she wants.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

A very romantic and hot story, with very likeable main characters. It revolves around love instead of kinks or domination. I also like the absence of constructed cliches, engineered to further misandrous tendencies in western societies. Yes, there is the philandering soon to be ex - husband, but he and his ways are of episodic character in this tale, and not to be made out as an omnipresent occurrence in Male behaviour.

So thank you very much for you efforts, I enjoyed their results without any bitter aftertaste or annoyance, so far.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Again, another fantastic chapter with Samantha and Alex! Looking forward to reading more!

RedMelodyRedMelodyabout 3 years ago

Love the story but I thought chloe was getting too creepy and forceful, bordering on rapey after he had to constantly repeat "No" I wish that wasn't just hand waved away.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

This continues to be a lovely, erotic story. I just hope it has a happy ending.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

A great read, well written, great character development, Sexy and funny. I can probably go on but I'm hungry and need to close up the PC and give my eyes a break. 5 stars again!

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

Chloe pissed me off a bit this chapter to be honest. First by reacting so negatively to being rejected, then by being a hypocrite about her finding what her father did wrong, and then trying to make Alex do pretty much the same thing. Otherwise I really enjoyed the series so far

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Again

Again far too much unecesary repitition

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

I love this…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to re iterate ..more please...right about one daughter.. so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sure telling Chloe about Sam and Alex was part of the plan for the story.

With Chloe being in her twenties, there is probably more of an emotional reaction to the rejection than a logical one. And as beautiful as she is portrayed to be, causing even more reason for a sudden loss of control at the rejection.

Alex could have easily said, "So, you want me to do to my girlfriend what your father did to your mother?" and that would have swapped out the anger with shame followed by an apology.

But then the secret wouldn't need to be revealed. And the story may be less interesting without the "secret between twins" subplot.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellow9 months ago

Chloe,'s in her early twenties and she obviously doesn't think a girlfriend that one of her contemporaries might have could really be "serious". Not like actually being married or even engaged.

To her it's just a hookup to prove she's hot.

It might not be nice or perfectly rational, but you can see this kind of thinking every day on TikTok.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm a little surprised at Chloe's behaviour. After learning that he has a girlfriend, it didn't really stop her from pursuing him. For someone that has suffered a betrayal (her ex-fiancé cheated on her with her best friend) and watched her mom just suffer one recently, you would think she'd be more sensitive and wouldn't want to put someone else through that. Quite disappointing really. I'm sure there's more to her story though and perhaps she's just really lonely and feeling worthless after that betrayal, so it clouds her better judgement. That I can at least understand. She did behave a bit like a bitch when he rejected her, as if to think, "how fucking dare you reject ME." That wasn't a pleasant attitude to observe. Hopefully whoever she ends up with won't be a dipshit and can keep her in check. She is a wild one. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous