All Comments on 'On The Train Ch. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!!

That ending has gotta be an invitation for more! The story is getting really good, please don't stop now!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
So much more to come in this

this ending certainly leaves the door open for some interesting times to cum. I am loving this story and cannot read it just once.

Amazing thank you

john22307john22307about 8 years ago
More

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story

biphilmassbiphilmassabout 8 years ago
More please...

This was a wonderful chapter in all their lives. You are a great writer and I loved the ending and we do nee to see more of how they become a loving family. Sam is a very sensual woman and her daughters are also. the scene on the pool deck was great and the final decree was a great touch. Please give us more and also continue your other series. 5 Stars as usual *****

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

This is one of my favorite series.

But if you continue I'm afraid it will go off the deep end. Screwing the daughter(s) to make babies? That's heading out into looney territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was...

always in the cards as soon as the twins "popped up". GO ALEX!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Well worth the wait

But I really hope as the story goes on that he doesn't sleep with the daughters even if it is for something like kids. Hope the next wait isn't as long.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 8 years ago

Seems split completely down the middle on the matter of the twins. I personally would love it if they joined in on the fun and don't think it would be a big detriment to the 'true' romance of the story. I mean, look at Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable and the incredibly hot sex scenes, and imagine that but instead of three sisters you have a mother/twin daughters trio. And look at She Hates Me? Not! and Ms. Walker's Class (and, I assume, Telemarketing Turnabout - but haven't read that one yet), to see how well the Romance/Group sex parts are handled.

I do like the segue you put in at the end of this chapter to possibly get the twins (or at least Chloe) more involved. This way it would also be open for a more permanent thing rather than a 'one-last-time-before-we-leave-for-for-school' kinda thing.

I noticed you updated it, but I seem to recall you had mentioned on your bio previously that there were several updates you were planning, and among them I think at the time only On The Train and Here Cums The Bride (and possibly one more) were left on that list. Anything you can tell us on Here Cums The Bride? Is it in the works?

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

With the way you've wrote this i don't think you should involve the kids being watching; though you could definitely do some humor in keeping them from light touching/flirting. Another great chapter in one of my favorite series from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn good, but careful with the ending

Amazing story. But it could be ruined with that ending. Considering she just ended a marriage because the father cheated, it's too soon for her to be at all OK with him sleeping with either of her daughters.

Unless you do artificial fertilization. Chloe could be impregnated that way. With all the money Sam is getting from the divorce, she'd be able to afford it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Screw the naysayers. Let him sleep with Chloe.

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 8 years ago
your story

I am really enjoying the story. Your style is great, and easy to follow.

Only you can decide where it goes from here.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
A good story

1. It could end at this point and let readers use there imagination. 2. It could continue with marriage and a child with the daughter as the surrogate mother. That could make things complicated and messy. I think I prefer option one even though I am usually upset by unfinished and include nclusive stories.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Try this again. Dang Apple auto spell checker

1. It could end at this point and let readers use there imagination. 2. It could continue with marriage and a child with the daughter as the surrogate mother. That could make things complicated and messy. I think I prefer option one even though I am usually upset by unfinished and inclusive stories.

CplsalCplsalabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Amazing so far. I really like how your style flows and which ever way you go from here I am sure it will be spectacular . Can't wait for your next chapter.

redbaron172redbaron172about 8 years ago
WOW 5++++

Great story, love the way you put the characters together and the interesting scenes with the two kids. yes there is definitely more for these two....

jdavid928jdavid928about 8 years ago
Really good

Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue to submit additional chapters to this very Interesting and entertaining story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
that was a nice romp, but

Looking back at ch. 01 I don't recognize these people. In fact, if this is taken to another chapter how about filling in some gaps.

They met On-the-Train as they commuted into the city for work. They would leave the station together for a short walk then go their own way to their own workplace. We learned later that Frank owned his own business using it as a source for his cheating companions. And, in the divorce Samantha took her home, a beach cottage, 90% of the cash assets, and her car but no maintenance.

Other than On-the-Train and in bed who are these people? The two we met and watched as they became acquainted over a period of months as they commuted to and from their respective homes have almost no resemblance to the two in ch. 04.

Will Samantha continue to work now that she is a " . . . rich, attractive divorcée"?

Will her wealth cause issues for Alex?

What about Alex' job?

Are they matched in musical tastes, educational levels, hobbies, common friends, common interests, reading habits?

and these are but a few of the many unanswered questions.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 8 years ago
Agree with Woodbgood

This story has the potential of being a fun odessey. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh dam

Omg how could u I mean the sex was awesome but that cliff hanger u monster

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 8 years ago
You better...

Not stop this story line.

KezzoKezzoalmost 8 years ago
great story

I enjoyed all of this story

No doubt I will read it again soon

Would be wonderful if you added a few more chapters

Thank you

Kezzo

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
Just read it all again...

...and liked it just as much as first time-very likable characters, fun interaction, very hot sex/evenly matched high libidos, and, lucky Alex, Sam's receptive to his introducing her to back door play.

Def faved this story...

rodmo58rodmo58almost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

I truly enjoyed this story. If you are thinking about continuing this I would truly welcome it's writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story.

One of the best stories I've read. Excellent work. It would be grand to continue the life of this lucky Yong man with these three gorgeous beauties, and their three sets of twins. Thanks for your work.

Skippy

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Have probably re-read this series more times than any of your others. Itis by far my favorite of your works. I hope it sees an update sometime soon. I yearn to see where this relationship with Sam is going, and to end the cliffhanger with Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh God.

I hope you make a two separate chapter for the twins being impregnated by alex

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
For Real?

You don't need feed back to know that it screams for more. You have so many options to go forward. It's what other writers dream of. You have such a fantastic imagination. Others only dream of doing what you are doing, writing multiple stories at the same time and hitting on them all, so full of ideas. Keep going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Five plus stars for the whole series along with a favorite point for each chapter. As it's only been a few months since chapter 4 came out, there's still hope that there will be more chapters.

As to what should happen next, I'm torn between keeping it romantic and therefore no bed time with Alex and the twins or getting down and dirty with Chloe joining Mom and Alex in their bed to get knocked up. Either way would be great as long as there are more chapters. If there's going to be no bed time with Alex and the girls, please keep the girls listening going. That was hot. Maybe you could even go to the girls watching and have it written from their POV.

davlandavlanover 7 years ago
It's a cracker

This story line needs more exploring but so far been an excellent read ,but like others I too would like to hear more from this series, maybe marriage and Alex impregnating both Chloe and Cassie at a later date. I thought this could go and go for a few more chapters.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cassie?

Great. Chloe is in like Flynn and Cassie gets left out in the cold. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Story Line

You have wonderful story telling skills. The "heat" is fun, but the story telling is great!

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 7 years ago
Torn

I loved the whole thing, I, like others am torn between Chloe & Alex make a baby for Mom & he stays out of the girls pussy. I want him to be true to Sam but I want him get the young ass also. I hope ilikeithot can figure a way to do both and not piss me off. on to # 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT

All 4 chapters have kept me riveted to my seat. NOw heading to chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possible Storyline

Really enjoyed this story, the characters were multi-dimensional and all expressed their feelings! here's a possible future storyline for Alex and his women. Alex and Sam are married, after a while Alex realizes he would like to be a Dad, Sam and the girls solve the fidelity issue by Sam collecting Alex's semen in condoms, she then refrigerates/freezes these semen samples...then when the time is right both girls are given Alex's semen vaginally, ala artificial insemination, become pregnant (each with twins) and the story proceeds with the dual pregnancies, A & S lovemaking (including anal by this time), births of 2 pairs of twins, more lovemaking between Alex and Sam and everyone involved in the raising of the kids plus more A & S lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow on chapter 1 and likewise on 2 and 3.

WOW to the 4th power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So much gasping.

Great fun story. Really fun and enjoyable read. Excellent.

Could you cut down on so much gasping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

How can this story get any better? Only way I can think of is that both daughters want to help their mom have a child. Being twins they could both have twins. That is a big family, getting bigger. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

read the lot great story you have to write more include the daughters have some fun maybe mum would like to be an observer

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

I know there is a part 5 but the conclusion here at the end of Part 4 is perfect. Again, I'm thoroughly enjoying the great read.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Must absolutely be continued, the Chloe proposal being a very new perspective !!

Go hahead !!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2021)

Oh, snap, Chloe just volunteered to be the baby mama, and there' a chapter 5. Hit that link I'm going on a diet and I need new glasses anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. I am loving this story and hate the idea if it ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems difficult to say but I will try anyway, your story line and characters are phenomenal. Reading it really conjures up a flowing mental picture as I read and you describe Sam in such a vivid way that I think she is a real wet dream. And to boot, I can't imagine or recall a woman as beautiful in my mind. Therefore you must be a sorcerer of note...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

knew the daughters could be dangerous...

you played it perfectly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her daughters are extremely forward and very attractive. I'm having difficulty believing they are single. It all seems too perfect for the situation. Sure it's necessary for the story, but we should have had some mention of why Cassie is single. Chloe at least I can understand since she suffered a harsh betrayal recently. What about Cassie though?

That must have been very difficult to avoid writing in some threesome/foursome action. I applaud your impressive restraint. Many lesser authors would not have been able to resist.

I hope that ending isn't just some way to setup letting him fuck Chloe (and Cassie maybe). You've been doing well thus far. Hopefully you kept all the action on Sam and Alex. I hope I'm not disappointed when I read the next chapter...

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

Great story, really enjoying all of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous