All Comments on 'On Thin Ice Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
IrishSmileIrishSmileover 13 years ago
love it

i cant wait for something to happen between them...theres so much tension! yum :)

Allsoccer23Allsoccer23over 13 years ago
So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously LOVE your stories! I come to your page everyday hoping for a new story and this new one doesn't disappoint!!! Thank you for writing about a certain hot Devils player! He is one of my favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

LOVE your stories! Can't wait for the next chapter

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
Oh yeah

This was definitely worth waiting for. I'm glad things are balancing out for you and it's nice to see you haven't lost your touch in creating immediately well-rounded characters.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
She's back!

and writing just as fabulously as ever!

Great first chapter Mugsy! Totally adore Meg and Zane and can't wait to read more!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Great start!

Well, you already know I love it. :) It's a great set up, though. Meg and Zane are fun characters, and the apartment scam was a novel way to get them together. I don't even mind it's the Devils. I mean, they're in North Jersey, after all. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

I looovee it...i love all...great chapter...thanks to share it with us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start

Looks like another one of your wonderful adventures through the world of love via the hockey rink. I love the twist of emotions experienced by both characters.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
So excited

I'm so excited that you are writing another Ice story. Can't wait to see what happens!

mistresspenelopemistresspenelopeover 13 years ago
Thank You!!!

I'm counting down the days to the start of the season. I have re-read your stories and love them all. Your talent at storytelling is excellent. I love all your works. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pieces of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
of course it's perfect!

I've read all your stories, and haven't found one i didnt like...and i'm in tennessee and i dont even think we have hockey so i dont watch lol but your stories are awesome! and i love stories about best friends it just warms my heart

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Excellent......

beginning! Liking the tension between your two main characters... and so hoping he caves first and tells her how he feels.

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! By the way....Tennessee does have hockey! Nashville Preds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love all your stories and keep a check out for new ones from you all the time, cant wait for more. Love the way you make them work for the love and feelings and how you always keep us hungery for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!!!!!!

I was SOOOO happy to see a new hockey story from you! Love it! My heart broke a little at the end! I hope either they give into their desires quickly, or that you'll write super fast, because I hate waiting! =)

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
yey!!!

another story!!! i love you stories. please please make write the next chapter fast!! as in....now!!! :) can't wait.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The season starts early!!

Great to see another in the series. This first installment is particularly interesting; tight writing and interesting characters. Keep up the good work and give us another chapter soon

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
So glad that

your hiatus isn't working out. Lol! Sorry Mugsy, but I feel like cheering, I'm so excited. Another excellent story. I like that they know each other so well but are blind to all the signs. Can't wait for them to take it to the next level. I'm going to be shameless and beg for more. Please, please, please! I can't wait for the next chapter! lol! Seriously, can't wait for more! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

Can't say I'm unhappy that you interrupted your hiatus. (HA!) Enjoyed this one and looking forward to reading it as it unfolds. Thanks for a new story line. :)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

the break from writing doesn't seem to be working out so well, can only say i'm happy about that because that means we get another gem to read.

childhood friends, when is the next chapter here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

Another Ice story is exactly what I need right now! So glad you are writing these. The first chapter is great!

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago

I am loving this story.. Can not wait for the next installment!!

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
You're pleasing your fans!

Thans for another great story! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter expectantly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO HAPPY!!

I am so so happy to see you have a new story! I already love Zane and Meg and can't wait to see what happens next.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 13 years ago
Uh Rah!

*singing as I do a little dance* A female hockey player...check, long time best friends....check, "wrestling" matches and rolling around on the floor tickling each other....check

I am a very happy woman right now! Thank you so very very much Mugsy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay yay yay!!!

your stories are the best :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

That was such an amazing start! I can't wait for more.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

14. On Thin Ice Ch.2 (ZP and Meg):

http://www.literotica.com/s/on-thin-ice-ch-02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2735 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES