All Comments on 'On Thin Ice Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One the one hand...

...I want this story to last a few chapters. On the other hand, I don't understand his reasoning for just letting her know that friends with benefits isn't what he wanted. He'd already mentioned them being together; why not just clear the air right there & then? On another note, how did she interpret that as friends with benefits?

Still, I look forward to the next chapter. Perhaps you're going to stun me with some well-founded non-cliched reason that I haven't thought of.

Also, I think these are some of the longer erotic scenes you've written & as usual, you've done a wondrous job with them. Thanks for sharing your talent!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
mmmm mmm

wonderful chapter and i am not sure how to react to Meg asking to be friends with benefits....Zane i hope realizes that she is confused by the spin in their relationship, hopefully he can make her see that he wants more then that. But awesome chapter and can't wait to read more.

Donna

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

Nice job with the girl's name. And I like how the last bit is a confusing mix of shame and desire. Great conflict you created in this one, it's way more complex than the usual "omfg you didn't call" type drama. Good spin on the friends-turned-lovers scenario. Looking forward to OTI Ch. 3 :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This Jersey Girl Thanks You!

This is a great story, and although it's #30 and not #9 I fantasize about, I will take anything that has to do with the Devils! They have been, and always will be, my favorite team. Even if I have been displaced to FL. Thank you Mugsy, and I look forward to the next installment. Oh, and I completely understand why she is asking for friends with bennies, and he is giving into that for the moment. I had the same relationship at first with my hubby of 12 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hoooottt...

Great chapter,good work...keep the spirit...chayoo girl (ppt)

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
WOW....

On Thin Ice is quickly becoming my favorite story of yours! BFF turned Lover is a very hard, emotional transition. Very well written and can't wait to see where you take us with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

Make her beg for it Zane!! That was so awsome.

jimdel1jimdel1over 13 years ago
just fantastic!!!!!!

love your hockey stories!! this is great, just great!! even tho i'm a die-hard lightning fan!!!!! keep up the great work!!!!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
woot woot!!

superb writing!!! make her an addict for Zane. what a way for a girl to propose.. friends with benefits!! argh!! can't she see the guy is way too in love with her. hmmm... more pleaseeee..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As per usual ...

Amazing! God, i need to find a Zane off my own! lol Good to see you back!

Mags,

Ireland

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Yay!

And now, on to the home stretch. ;) Good job, Mugsy.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I love these two. Fabulous chapter Mugsy! Looking forward to the finale :-)

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
Holy....

I'm still catching my breath from the way Zane went after her when they got home from practice. Heck, benefits? I'll take that sort of benefit any time! ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter. As always, exceptional.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
question

is meg that dense or is zane that smart, that begs an answer, and as usual ,they story is funny, engrossing , and makes we want to see more as soon as possible

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Great story

Another great Ice story. Keep up the fantastic work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
She's so insecure that she

is way harsh on him. I want her to get some confidence. She seems like a great girl with her friends but turns a little crazytown with Zane. He has had some unreasonable and childish reactions, but who doesn't do and say things they regret in the heat of the moment. I like him. Hoping he continues to push her boundaries and that she comes into her own.

kathryn08kathryn08over 13 years ago
Wow

This, so far, is turning out to be one of my favorites. I really like the story of the two close friends, and the confusion and turmoil between them is amazing.

Their first time together was very well written. I felt like I could sense their exact emotions from their actions. The way they paused and just looked at each other so many times showed recognition of something much deeper than just sex.

And poor Zane, I feel like he was so hurt by Meg's proposal of being friends with benefits that he didn't know how to act. I think his rough sex was his way of taking out his anger. "She wants just sex, fine, I'll give it to her." But then his offer to sleep together showed that he cares so much for her that he can't simply be mean and cold to her and use her only for sex.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope she isn't so dense that she really thinks he is okay with the friends with benefits thing. And I hope he doesn't give up on convincing her that they can be more.

I'm just really worried about Mike. I think Zane will really blow a gasket if Mike keeps flirting with Meg.....

Oh, can't wait for more! I stayed up WAY past my bed time to read this chapter, so I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow at work!

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Friends with benefits never ever ever work out. .

Never! That girl needs to wake up soon although I have a feeling things will turn really bad before they turn good. . Why can't people ever hook up without drama? *sigh* I'd pay to see that. . Great story, you got me so involved in it. And I like the fact that it deals with the difficult transition from being friends to something more.

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 13 years ago
Bless Zane

Love the concept of "best-friends-in-love-with-each-other-but-are-too-afraid-to-ruin-said-frienship-to-really-fall-in-love". And it's surprising that it's the girl that proposed the friends with benefits arrangement and it's the guy getting hurt. Hope Zane can get past this and that Meg would realize how her actions are just making things harder for the both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my goodness..

i started to hate Meg because of her proposition and I wanted Zane to leave her on the couch so she could realize her mistake and that she would get hurt so she would then want to be with him. But she's just confused so I just hope things work out and I start to like her again!

Good story, Mugsy! Still my top favorite writer here!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

14. On Thin Ice Ch.3 (ZP and Meg):

http://www.literotica.com/s/on-thin-ice-ch-03

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Romantic... do you need to do that in your comments when the links to the next chapter are right there on the page already?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel

Please conclude it nicely and i would love its sequels! big fan of yours

;D J'taime

HURRY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2734 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES