All Comments on 'On Top of a Mountain Ch. 04'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Well, well, well

What an interesting way to end the story. Shame on her and her guy for keeping their cheating quiet though and make him feel like the schmuck. A fiance and best friend still should have more respect or at least be a friend enough to tell him he was not the only one. I give you a 3 because I did keep coming back.

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Believable ending but cliche

The ending made sense but was cliche. So much for love and the fact that she thinks mick is wanting to be with her. Will she tell gary that mick is the other guy or let mick try to move in on rose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The bitch should have come clean like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i think the endind sucked worse then them cheating. he should have come back and found out then had a blow-up with them both. to find out that his best friend fucked his fiance later will make him look like a pussy that couldnt keep her. plus how does he know that some bitch in rome will still want him when he finaaly gets back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
be aware of the cheaters

she cheated on gray with mick.you do the math.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How bizarre was that?

You should go back to writing stories about fucking your relatives - you sure as hell can't do romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry but I hate the ending. I loved the other chapters but was kinda pissed when this was how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU STINK

WTF, NOT EROTIC OR SENSUAL AND LOUSY WRITING. QUIT WRITING, EVERYTHING HERE IS DEPRESSING AND A BIG DOWNER.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My IQ fell 15 points just by skimming this. Awful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous