All Comments on 'On Travel'

by WVCpl4fun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
same old

same old sick crap just tolded by another sicko not very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agreed.

Same old horseshit from a wimp sissy cuckold writer or cuckqueen writer. Why isn't this horseshit in the Group grope swinging cucky section where it belongs? I see no 'LOVING WIFE' here just a bitch and a whore and a manslut. I guess the writer or writers of this story got off on this horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah, sick author.

Garbage, garbage, garbage. Literotica will go belly up unless the site starts restricting this kind of trash from being posted. Not enough sicko's in the world loving this type of garbage to keep it going.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Hot, Hot

Don't listen to the assholes that think there's only one kind of sex but always read the others and then complain. It's hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"1"

Need I say more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More idiotic wimp cuck crap

Hopefully she pickup aids and bring it home to her idiot cuck husband then the two of them can slowly and painfully die.

Now that would be a hot happy ending.

closetcuckclosetcuckalmost 13 years ago
the worst ever

After reading this story numerous times I realize it is a premeditated assault on Western Civilization. All of society's ills can be traced back to the existence of this story. Posting this story is tantamount to the opening of the seventh seal; end times are indeed upon us.

In fact, in order to prove that it could not be worse than it was the first 5 times I read it, I am going to read it again just to be sure: the proof will be in my chubby.

LastSaneManLastSaneManalmost 13 years ago
Typical women

Only real think of themselves. Both were dismissive of the husband. I fact Kara seemed to not be able to care less about him. Oh "he will sulk some" but so fucking what! I got mine, he can drop dead!

Nice, real man hatred here. Hope she gets pickup and raped, beat and scared. Then she can run home and cry old dumb shit.

Hell she is probably a ice queen to old dumb shit any way.

LastSaneManLastSaneManalmost 13 years ago
Standard question

What would she say if husband had an affair?

Would she be proud of him?

Hell no she would castrate him and then get mean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a fine story

Whether it's fantasy or real, I think it's fine as-is. It expresses an author's desires, which works.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Some of those inane comments!! I was prepared for our "heroine's" cheating, but was pleasantly surprised when hubby was enthused.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

About what you would expect from a WVCpl. I hate these brother and sister writing teams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two sluts and a man whore...how special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chuck whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous