On Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short elevator ride later and they were in Josh and Katie's room. Josh pulled a bottle of pinot noir from a company gift basket and popped the cork. Katie told him to get lost for 10 minutes and he was dismayed but obeyed.

Katie wasted no time. "Do you have any reservations at all about this?" she asked.

"No. And if you ask again, my answer won't change." Michelle replied.

"Any rules, reservations, etc.?"

"If I ask Josh to stop, he has to stop. If I don't, he can do what he pleases, as long as you are okay with it. What about you- anything that you don't want Josh to do to me?" Michelle asked.

"No kissing on the mouth. And as odd as it sounds, I don't know how I feel about him fucking your pussy. I mean, I know he has fucked other girls, but I want you to myself. Just don't kiss him. Please. If his dick falls into your pussy, we'll decide then."

Michelle thought about this for half of a second. "So don't do this...to him?" she asked, taking Katie's head in her hands and kissing her passionately. Their lips locked and their hands began to roam, with both looking for a seam or opening to use to remove a piece of clothing from the other.

Michelle removed Katie's outer shirt first, sliding it off of her and revealing a tight, lacy camisole beneath. He hands went for Katie's stomach immediately, enjoying the smooth, tight skin and running her fingers under the cami until she was able to get Katie to take her hands off of her hair and lift the cami overhead.

With nothing but a bra and skirt (or so she thought) in her way, Michelle allowed Katie to remove her denim capri pants. Michelle's pink thong contrasted with her smooth skin, and Katie wasted no time in removing Michelle's tanktop. Her pink satin bra was all that held in her swollen breasts, and Katie knew that she would have to lick and suck on them in short order.

As Michelle reached under Katie's skirt, she was shocked to find that Katie was not wearing panties.

"Have you been commando all night?" she asked.

"No, I gave them to Josh earlier after I went to the restroom. That was my way of telling him that he was fucking me tonight, with or without you. If I give him my panties, he will do ANYTHING that I say, because he knows that I am going to fuck him as long as he behaves."

"Well then, this skirt is just a waste," she said, unzipping it and sliding it off of Katie. "And you might as well take off your bra. I can only imagine how great you tits look...and taste."

"I thought that you'd never ask. But you definitely have the better tits. Josh could barely take his eyes off of them. And neither could I!" Katie exclaimed.

Michelle was hesitant to remove her underwear. "Why don't you remove it? You or Josh, that is..."

"So you are okay with us both being involved?" Katie asked. "Because I was willing to play with you, 1-on-1, then I'd deal with him alone after you left."

"If you are okay with he and I playing, I am. My husband has this "thing" when we watch certain threesome porns. He SWEARS that it would turn him on for me to be with a couple. Of course, now that I am actually living it, I can see why he gets so horny- this has me SOAKING wet!"

"Josh- get out here...NOW!" Katie yelled. Josh clearly did not have to be told twice. He had definitely been in the bathroom with his cock in his hand. It was rock hard, as was the rest of his body.

"Damn," Michelle said. "You must stop fucking him long enough for him to get to the gym. Can I touch him?" she asked.

"By all means. What is mine is yours. Just no kissing." Katie proclaimed.

Michelle wasted no time pulling Josh close and running her hands over his tight body. Somewhere in the 6 hands, 4 tits, 3 asses, 3 mouths, and lots of sweat and sexual juices, Both Katie's bra and Michelle's bra and panties were gone.

First, the girls welcomed Josh into the fray by laying him on his back on the bed. They took turns on his cock, inner thighs, his nipples, and on his chest and neck. While only Katie kissed him, Michelle did a great job teasing him to the point where he begged for her lips to meet his. When he did that, Michelle responded by deep-throating his 7" cock. It was far from huge, but 7" was enough to make her wish that her mouth were just a little deeper.

Josh whispered something in Katie's ear, and Katie pulled herself off of her man long enough to let him scoot up on the bed. Before Michelle knew what was happening, her focus went from sucking Josh's cock to not immediately filling Katie's eager, lapping mouth with her cum. Katie had positioned herself behind Michelle and had wasted no time in sinking her tongue deep into Michelle's pussy. After all of the makeout sessions that had preceded that one simple act, Michelle was more than ready to explode. Redoubling her sucking efforts, she was overcome with a wave of absolute ecstasy that she had not felt in quite a while. Her husband could eat and fuck her for hours, making her come hard and often, but the sensory overload that came with cumming from the tongue of a strange woman while sucking her husband's cock was not one that her own husband could replicate.

Waves of pleasure overcame her and she began to cum...to REALLY cum. Her juices flowed forth from her cunt as Katie reached up and used her arms to latch her mouth onto Michelle's open, soaking pussy. The juices flowed freely, filling Katie's mouth with a new and arousing taste and scent.

After Michelle felt totally sucked out, she resumed the oral assault on Josh's cock. Katie had retreated to slow, lapping motions, prolonging a sensation of absolute pleasure. With each wave of near-orgasm that followed her real wave of cum, Michelle sucked harder and deeper, pushing Josh's cock so deep into her throat that she thought that he'd choke her.

She felt his hips rise, and despite the awesome opportunity that he had to fuck both women, he let himself cum. Cum, and cum, and CUM. Michelle's mouth, already engorged with saliva and precum, was suddenly filled with a huge load. Salty, sweet, hot, sticky, and thick, she took it into her throat and mouth like a teenager who had never done it before and was eager to please. Swallowing most but spilling some as a result of the sheer volume, she was instantly aroused, and turned her head toward Katie.

In a voice that was more of an order than a request, she said "Lick me. You can use your fingers, too. Anywhere."

"Anywhere?"

"ANYwhere..."Michelle cooed.

Katie took this as a good sign. "Turn over, then. Let us please you."

Michelle's nonverbal response said it all. She turned on her back, arching slightly, and settled her head onto a pillow. He reached up and grasped the headboard and uttered two words that made both Katie and Josh look at each other, exchange a long, passionate tongue kiss, and get to work.

Michelle's statement? "Please me."

Katie instructed Josh to start at the feet. He responded with exuberance, kissing her ankles, calves, inner thighs, knees, and working his way past her sopping pussy to her round tits and firm nipples. Katie, on the other hand, worked from top to bottom, doing the one thing that Josh was not allowed to do: Kissing her mouth. His lips and tongue found Michelle's and diligently worked to arouse the slightly older but more buxom pleasure-giver. Knowing that Michelle's mouth had held the semen of her husband, Katie kissed Michelle with reckless abandon. She had never made him cum that fast and hard alone- what powers did Michelle's lips and tongue possess?

After just a few more minutes of kissing, Katie was convinced that Michelle was the best kisser that she had ever encountered. Even with no contact on her pussy, Katie was on the brink of cumming. The combination of tasting her lover's cum, Michelle's great mouth technique, knowing that her lover had cum in rapid fashion, AND that he was repaying the pleasure-giver, AND that she was the definite recipient of some hard fucking later brought Katie to the edge. Michelle's next words would have sealed the deal, even without the action that followed.

As Michelle felt the quivers in Katie's body, she pulled their faces together and kissed her deeply. After less than a minute, Michelle whispered to Katie: "Sit on my face. NOW!"

Katie wasted no time, and in just seconds, she felt the pleasure waves building deep in her nether regions. Katie firmly ordered Josh to "Lick Michelle's clit right now!" and he was wise to abide. As Michelle's orgasm built, so too did Katie's. While Michelle contained the sounds of her ecstasy, Katie was not so skilled. Her vocal expression of her orgasm probably woke sleeping people miles away, but as Michelle ate her pussy with long, lavish, deep strokes, her mind was miles away from caring. With a guttural roar (or moan, depending on how you think about it), Katie filled Michelle's mouth with her sweet, hot juices. Without missing a beat, Michelle swallowed it, feeling her own orgasm build to a crashing crescendo, filling Josh's mouth with liquid pleasure in copious quantities. So much, in fact, that it spilled out of his mouth and ran down his face.

Realizing how hot it was, Katie moved quickly to Josh's face and ingested any and all of the remaining cum that Michelle had released, and kissed Josh deeply for bringing Michelle to such an orgasm at the same time as Katie's own cum.

By now, Michelle was back to oral worship of Josh's cock. When she made her husband cum that hard, he was lucky if he was able to stagger to the bathroom. Josh, on the other hand, was still 7" at the ready.

Katie saw the confusion on Michelle's face and explained: "His company markets skin softeners, but they also produce cock hardeners as well. They call them remedies for erectile dysfunction, but guys with hot wives and hard cocks can benefit as well. How well could he market it if we never tried it?"

"Good point." Michelle remarked. "So how much more play do you want to do?'

"What do you have in mind?" Katie asked.

"Well..." Michelle began.

"Well you want to have his cock in your pussy? Is that what you want? My husband's hard cock, in your pussy?" Katie asked?

"I...I didn't mean..." Michelle stammered.

Katie leaned in, kissing Michelle deeply. "Fuck him. Have him fuck you. Take his cock. Let's both enjoy it. It is the least that I owe you," Katie stated, quite bluntly.

"But you don't own me anything!" Michelle argued.

"Fuck him!" Katie practically shouted. Turning to Josh: "Fuck her- hard, deep, well! Fuck her!"

Josh needed no prompting. He slowly spread Michelle's tight legs, using her own pussy juices as lubricant. Without a second thought, he reentered her, roughly and without reservation. For almost 5 minutes, he pounded her pussy as hard as she could. She screamed with pleasure, but he had no idea if she had cum, was getting close, or was just making him feel good about the effort. The whole time his lovely wife had her mouth on Michelle's lips, nipples, and tits. Michelle was by then screaming with pleasure.

"Don't stop- please don't stop. Suck, fuck, lick, kiss- keep it all up! YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!"

After nearly 10 minutes, she pulled Katie's face to hers and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Is Josh going to cum soon?" she asked.

Josh answered for his wife" "Yes- not right now, but soon!"

Michelle decided to switch gears. "My husband has a fantasy, and I have the chance to live it and then relive it with him. Stop kissing me with your regular lips and put that sweet pussy on my face, Katie. And Josh, get some lube, push my knees up to my face and FUCK MY ASS!"

Josh and Katie glance at each other and complied with just a second's hesitation.

Katie put her pussy on Michelle's face with her body facing Michelle's feet. With her hands, she played with Michelle's nipples and clit, while Josh changed direction and lubed his dick up, driving it slowly and deeply into Michelle's waiting asshole. Josh began slow, rhythmic strokes, increasing speed and intensity. Meanwhile, Katie rubbed Michelle's clit and tits in an ever rotating fashion. Michelle ate Katie to yet another mind-blowing orgasm and Katie repaid her by dropping her mouth to Michelle's already drenched clit.

Between the ass-fucking and the clit eating, Michelle was brought to what could only be described as the dirtiest, most gushy cum of her life. She spasmed for over 2 full minutes, her pussy spurting cum down onto Josh's cock with enough volume that it lubricated deeper and more vigorous assfucking, which in turn made Michelle cum even harder. Katie was struggling to lap up and swallow all of the cum that leaked out of Michelle's pussy, feeling like it was the least that she could do to repay Michelle for her sexual expression.

What really drove Katie into the land of no return was when Josh shot another full load of cum right into Michelle's ass, filling it with copious amounts of his sweet, salty seed. Michelle took the injection in stride, then lifted her tight, dripping ass off of Josh's dick, and without missing a beat, used her hands to spread her bright pink cheeks and presented her asshole- and its cargo- to Katie for her consumption.

With her fingers furiously working her own clit to another thunderous orgasm, Katie hungrily sucked load after load and mouthful after mouthful of Josh's cum out of Michelle's tight, semen-filled asshole. Katie had never before licked a woman's ass, and had certainly never before given that much effort to sucking ANYTHING so clean of cum, but her oral action moved from ass to pussy to ass to pussy and finally to clit stimulation, which brought Michelle to a final shattering orgasm that pressed out any lingering remnants of Josh's seed that had lodged itself in Michelle's deepest orifices. Katie greedily lapped this up, and with his medically-induced boner having subsided, Josh his wife, pecked his new lover on the cheek, and then rolled over and passed out.

Michelle and Katie spent the next 10-15 minutes ensuring that the other had reached their peak orgasm, and with that settled, began to cuddle, fondle, and kiss the other until each was assured that the other had been pleased to the greatest extent. After a few minutes of the two gently stroking each other, Katie asked Michelle "So are you sure that your husband won't mind?"

Michelle rolled to her side and kissed Katie deeply, replying "He will only be upset that he was not here to share in my absolute pleasing. But he has already told me about a few other fantasies that he has. Even after I tell him about how I lived out this one, he'll sulk a bit, fuck me harder than usual, then dream up way to make the rest of his fantasies come true."

"Anything that we- or I- can help with?" Katie asked coyly.

"Maybe..."

12