All Comments on 'Ona Owns Jane'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Hot & Horny

Very good story and well prepared. Glad you have decided to use the pastors daughter and your daughters. Make them watch to slut get serviced by all those big fat thick cocks, spank her ass and give her some on her pussy just to show her who is the boss. You should make her shave her wet horny pussy naked. Oh what a site if her own daughter was naked and used a big strapon on her mother. Hope to read the next chapter soon with some more hot degrading things in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SAD ! ! ! !

I know this is only fiction, but if this is what you think of women, their daughters and marriages, then you are a very sad and lonesome person. I grieve for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Sad

Don't grieve - just score it with what it deserves for talent and content as is your right.

Her style hasn't improved and she still belitles women for some reason - maybe she's butch ? Who knows or cares if she could only entertain and /or arouse us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

This is a very hot story. Please give us more. Now for those of you who did not like this or who are Sad by this story, give it a break and go back to reading the funny papers. If you can't handle the heat get out of the fire. LustyLee77 knows how to write hot stories. So as before GIVE US MORE!!!!

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
YA, MORE!!!!!

Keep the walls open and the water flowing! Your story kept me glued and kept me thinking. Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Dumb as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot and dirty

I see lots of people reviewing your stories claim that you must hate women. I completely disagree - I'm a 21 year old girl who loves ultra-dirty and degrading sex, and these stories get me really horny and really wet. I don't hate girls or think nothing of the bond of marriage, but I do get off on the perverse and the plain dirty. I like your stories a lot, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Frenzied, horny, sex hungry lusty

I dont understand the people who get pissed at your stories.

I always laugh when I read your stuff. I dont get horny, I laugh my head off. Anyway, its always the same story.

I can just picture you, typing away fast, with a frenzied look on your face and a hard fucking cock...

You can call it fiction, but someone's secret, anonymous fantasies give a good picture of who and what they are, or wish they were. So, I am sure that is why you dont have a girlfriend, and have all the time to keep bashing out this shit!!!

I always take your stories as sick, perverted comedy, sort of like a bad, B-Movie version of Eddy Murphy in his raw days. Someone should film this shit.. Keep on going, player....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awooo

awooo

howl

yip yip

aawwwooooooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please develop it more

I like to read about the breaking of marriage vows, the defiling of innocence..basically anything sacriligious. What I'd improve upon would be character development; there's, like, slim to none in this piece. A little psychological development would make it an excellent offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

good story would when will you do the next part can`t wiat for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THIS IS WHAT GUNS WERE INVENTED FOR

DON'T KILL ONA JUST SHOOT HER IN THE LEG...AND TELL HER THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE TO COME OVER SHE'LL LOSE THE OTHER LEG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just great

realy good plot hope we see the rest soon keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Brings back memory of wanting to fuck my ministers wife.Mature, five feet six, 140 pounds, wire rim glasses, little make up, kind of plain with 38D 28 waist and 38 ass girth. Stockings and girdle made her appear firm and very fuckable in the ass. would love her juiicy lips on my shaft too. I only wish i could have done it and think about her all the time.

Today I dream of a big stud fucking my wife Mary Ann. Could you create a story a bout her. She is five two 130 36C 29waist, 39 ass gerth, thunder legs and narrow calves,blond hair, blue eyes, silky smooth skin and juicy lips. She is kind of a prude like Jame and would like you to convert her into a slut big cock sucking loving slut. I am a weak husband with a very small pole. 4 inches thin girth and sort of pencill like. Mary is very tight even in her forties and fifties. .

donny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous