Once More around the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extending her hand over Tod, she traced the surface of his chest. Quickly, she skimmed down to his flaccid cock and pinching the head between her fingers, she stood it up to look at it. Even in this state, it was still pretty impressive; so fat and yummy.

"Checking out your latest acquisition?" Tod mumbled.

"No, I owned this the very first time I touched it. I'm only getting re-acquainted."

"You're right, it was hubris for me to think I'd ever own it after that day buy you'll never be separated from it again."

She let go but it didn't fall back. She giggled at the prospect. Her hand caressed his balls and then lazily stroked his hardening shaft.

"Mmm, that's so nice." He said. "Any regrets, Sis?"

"Not a one, that would be impossible. We were destined for this, Tod. Like all our lives have been in preparation for this moment, the best part of the rest. I love you so deeply it scares me now. Stay with me always, Tod. Let's finish our lives happy, as family and as lovers. Last night was like nothing I've ever experienced and I want more."

"I couldn't agree more," he said. "This is everything I hoped for and so much more. Now that I have you, I'll never let you go again. All I want out of life now is to see you smile and make you happy."

He rolled over and they kissed.

"Sooo," she said, with one eyebrow cocked. "Once more around the park?"