All Comments on 'Once More, For Old Times Sake'

by ronaldmiller420

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the way this played out

yes a dream fantasy... but most love to dream huh

mcollectmcollectover 9 years ago
OK

Names in the beginning would have made the story more easy to follow. A good first story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, but a little confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you're going to delete every negative comment you get,

I hope you read them first. You'll never learn by only reading those who praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
negatives

Fair point. But a comment that simply says "wrong category" isn't helpful at all

But point is understood

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
MCollect is right

Who the hell is Rob? Sounds like the Bull / Old Boyfriend.

Who the hell is Mike? Hubby is still in the casino*! How did Mike get into the story or your bed? (Or maybe you and Hubby have adjoining rooms, with two separate entries? Odd thing for a couple to rent!)

*BTW - Are you in Vegas ... or Atlantic Beach? Maybe milk that a bit more! Coming in horny, back from a strip club or old burlesque show...

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree about you deleting comments, there were a lot before, but seems you deleted them, if you can't handle it, either don't post your 'stories' or don't allow comments. You are after all posting in the worst category for comments on this site. So grow a pair.

Having said that, the 'story' was awful, confusing and no real story there at all.

ronaldmiller420ronaldmiller420over 9 years agoAuthor
responding

Ok, just wanted to respond to some comments.

1. Yes, I was wrong to remove negative comments. Good and bad, its important to have all feedback. My mistake, lesson learned.

2. As for confusion: I was writing 2 versions, 1 with names and one without. I guess in my haste I kind of edited it incompletely, so I have names at the end that I didnt introduce originally. Also, the last paragraph should have been edited, as clearly the husband was not in the room in bed, he had left to go to the casino. again, hastily tried to get it posted.

3. As for the story being "awful"...well, maybe so. But to be fair, I wasnt trying to be Bill Shakespeare here. I wanted to write about a good hard f**k, and I think I did. I have read it a few times, and it always gets me turned on. Sorry but you wont be getting any long, involved tales from me, just a quick set up and hard, hot sex.

4. I'm a first timer, so there will be some kinks to iron out. thanks for the feedback and hope you will continue to read my stuff.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Dear writter...

I never comment tne writter, just the story...But now i'll comment your comments: If you just want to write about a good old f**k, why even bother to put the husband in the story? About he going out and she found him in the bed, i understand it as he just simulated going out...The other two never would notice him...

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
Have to disagree

I'm all about good feedback. How can the story be better, where it went right and where it might have gone off the mark. Personally I found this story to be more Porn than Erotica and I'm ok with that. True the name mix up at the end was confusing but it didn't ruin it nor did it take incredible deductive reasoning to figure out who was who. Yes a bit of a background story would've help to build the emotional tension and of course for me, greater dialogue between the characters.

Here's where I disagree with the author. In the comments section you said you took out negative comments. I'm ok with that when they are "Haters". People who bash because they don't like a certain type of story, wife swapping, wife sharing, wife cheating, etc... All things in the vein of a wife not having sex with her partner. Now if on the other hand you took out commenters who simply pointed out where you went wrong in the story, well I'm not sure I'm good with that. I'd prefer it if they did more than just point out the flaws. If that's all they did and didn't attempt to give you feedback on how you could do better, I can see how that might piss you off but at least (the very least) you now know where your mistake lay.

For me the flaws have been shown and you are aware. The energy level in the story was good, I liked the self dialogue, it gave creedance to the wife's motivation. The complacent husband was good but needed to be thought out more, I liked the idea of adjoining rooms, whoever gave you that piece of feedback was genius. Generally I'm good with what you've produced,here's hoping for more, with better plotting and planning to fill in the gaps

ronaldmiller420ronaldmiller420over 9 years agoAuthor
feedback: thank you all

Syd...thank you for that, will help me alot in the future. As for the negatives I deleted, there were only 2, and they were both just critical of me, not the story. 1 said "wrong category" and the other said I suck, or something like that. As for the story, I am def going to try to grow and flesh out more as I write more. I agree its probably more porn that erotic lit, I suppose thats what I was after. I actually have another pending review now, but its prob more of the same. But I will get better!

ronaldmiller420ronaldmiller420over 9 years agoAuthor
question for the veterans here:

So I have gotten a fairly low rating on my first story it seems, and some negative comments. Yet 14 people have "favorited" it, a high # compared to many others I see.

So what should I take from this?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
Ron, don't take too much from the "favortes..."

Although some do "favorite" stories they like, some do it because they don't have time to read it at the moment but want to later. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to like it after they read it.

This isn't my kind of story and I didn't read it until I saw your comment about learning and wanting to get better. The number of grammatical mistakes and clumsy sentence structures are numerous. I would have two suggestions. First, take some free on-line courses in writing. There are tons of them and most are pretty good. Second, read, re-read, and re-read the story again before submitting. I know everyone gets anxious to see their story in print but another day won't kill you. When it's all finished take a day and let it sit. Then go back and re-read it. See if it sounds right to you. If not, change it and read it again. Work it and re-work it until you like it.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
laptopwriter was correct

I'll often favorite a story to read it later if it interests me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she is a cheating slut, not my thing at all.

So is husband just a cuck, a perv. What does he get from having a slut that doesn't love or respect him, a S.T.D.?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Taking good advice to heart, this author never again tried a LW story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous