All Comments on 'Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Nice Light intermediate chapter

This Penny sounds like the dream girl for all of us. I have to admit that he sort of behaved like a spoiled child and she had to save the day. To me the "Beside the usual"

sounded positive! Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for returning to Literotica. As always 5-Stars

coaster2,

Another great chapter. You definitely belong in the Legends category. Thank you for sharing "Trust Me" and the rest of your stories

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Okay...the was already set...now you're reeling me in!

Waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I dont see the great story??!!

Its still inexplicable to me how a man after 20 years of marriage can be so disinterested and get divorced by his wife, who was cheating over a period of two years, and all he does is go on with his life??!! Thats not reality and as for a fantasy its only unbelievable!!! And if its unbelievable its only laughable!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

I get the feeling that this story has already peaked. Not much drama in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
See quote below but it is well written, so 4*

I agree with Anon:

" Its still inexplicable to me how a man after 20 years of marriage can be so disinterested and get divorced by his wife, who was cheating over a period of two years, and all he does is go on with his life??!! That's not reality and as for a fantasy its only unbelievable!!! And if its unbelievable its only laughable!!!"

PapaMikePapaMikeover 6 years ago
He is

a dumbass, not to put too fine a point on it. Misunderstands the mildest of teasing. Folds his tent and would have faded into the background if she hadn't taken pity on him.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
I guess

I get it, but then I am a older person, maybe that's why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with anon 7/05/17

I don't get it. Norm seems to have the emotions of a pile of dirt. And not firing the guy is either greedy or just plain ridiculous just like his other lack of reactions.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Fight back

Why don’t these husbands in these stories fight back against the man cheating with his wife...weak ass cowards.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago
Re: Fight Back?

Whatever for? You can't make someone stay where they don't want to be.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Why compliment the ex wife for being a great mother, she hasn’t been a great mother and she isn’t a great mother. Her track record is atrocious in fact.

For the life of me I do understand why authors here at Literotica always praise the cheating wife and call them good mothers.

Good at what?

Cheating!!!

What great role models they are for their daughters. Reality check in order please.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Not in this case

When a mother is going with another man and willing to leave her kids for that guy there is no fighting back she is obviously useless as a mother otherwise she would have told the guy if he wanted her he had to except the kids too.

She is a total dumb ass because he told her he would not look after or except someone else's kids. Yet she is still stupid enough to give up her kids for a prick like him.

That really say everything about her and I certainly wouldn't want that kind of woman in my life.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

3 1/2 because of stiff? dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous