All Comments on 'Once You Go Black'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lover of Black Meat

I fully agree with the title of your story. I began sucking black cocks at a preteen age. My grandfather had six black workers on his farm and during the summer I went to live with my grandparents and help out with the work. I generally worked around the barn area doing odd jobs. Fortunately for me this put me in daily contact with the six. It began with me watching them take out their black snakes to piss. I was immediately turned on by the site of the long, hard cocks and had an urge to feel them. There was one younger one that was really hung that I couldn't take my eyes off of the site before me when he pulled it out of his pants and began stroking it. He then told me to get into his car and we'd go for a ride. As we got started he took off his pants and shorts and was driving with nothiing showing except for a beautiful, long hard cock. He looked at me and smiled. then took my hand and put it on his cock and showed me how to jack him off. within a few minutes he pulled to the side of the road, turned in his seat, looked at me and said "kiss it bitch" which I did without hesitation. He then pushed my head down onto this beautiful, hard cock and said for me to suck it, which I gladly did. He then laid out my life for me. I became his queer, whore for him and the other five guys. Within a short period I became a full fledged faggot for them, giving my mouth and ass to all six multible times each day. That went on each summer for a number of years. My sole job was to suck their cocks and give them my man pussy. I had never had anything but their black cocks until one day I was being fucked by one of them when out in the distance I noticed my father watching us and jacking off. He never said a thing but that night he fucked me and continued to do so for some time. I loved it then and still do. I've spent most of my life finding somewhere to live that was very near black communities so I could continue with my love of black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black is best

I am with you all the way. I had a black lover for about two years. let me tell you that was the best loving I ever had. Hell it was the best fucking I ever had. It brock my hart when I moved out of state and could not see him any more.There is nothing like be fucked by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black cock is nice...

My first man was black, and so was my second. I had hung white men, but there is something about being fucked by a hung black man.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
My first boyfriend

Yep he was a beautiful black man, I sure loved his cock, and loved to swallow his cum. I started young getting cum into my mouth, first it was my own as I was very limber and my cock just fit into my mouth for about an inch and a half. Then later on my step father wanted to explain the birds and bees thingy, ended up I think he just wanted me to suck his cock and fuck his butt, but he also did me so it was fair. He was surprised though when the first time I would not let him pull out and I swallowed his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

i have just started to go to bathouse...hope this happens to me!!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spectacular!

i love black cock in all my holes, and i love to eat a black mans ass and feet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot

I have had 2 big black cocks.. Looking forward to the next one!!..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would love a bunch of blacks cocks just working me over

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
20 Minutes from Slut Heaven

Two black studs are 20 minutes away and I am really going to get fucked tonight. Empty house, some fine cocaine two big black cocks in my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three black men on a white man

I love watching interracial sex acts almost as much as I like particpating in them. Your story is a fantasy of mine, so I found it stimulating to say the least. I rated it a 4 and not a 5 because it was just a little too short. I would have liked to read more about your emotions, the pleasures you felt, and the intensity of their ejaculations. Still, it was a great story and has prompted me to head for the bathhouse this afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love black cock

I've always had a preference for black men. Don't get me wrong, I love all cock. There is just something about those bbc's pounding my mouth and ass, they just KNOW how to fuck. head4u63113 at yahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
supposed to be

Head4u63114 at yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Big black cocks???

I'm a married Latin male and I get so horny reading about, how big and great are black cocks just wish, I could find out for myself. I'm 64 yrs old and never had a black cock before and not sure what, I'm missing. I would love to find out just what I'm missing out on. I have thought about having me some black cock in both of my holes but until just a few years ago, I started trying out bi sex or should, I say gay sex? I had never had been with a guy but looking at porn, I noticed how horny, I would get looking at guys cocks. I was curious and thought of experimenting with it. I started looking at some internet sites, like Craig's but with no success. Then, I went to a swingers site and posted an Ad! Saying that, I wanted to meet with another male for male to male safe sex. I also said that, I was new to it and wanted to try some oral sex to give and to receive. After a few days, I received an emails from a few guys that wanted to meet me. I replied to them but most of them gave stats that weren't what they looked like. But there was one, that said that, he was straight but wanted to try it too. He also said that, he wanted to just receive oral and that, he was 8" and thick,clean dd/free. When, I thought of how big, he was, I wanted to check it out since it was new to me. I had never seen a cock that big, I only have a (6" cock) average. I returned his email and set a date and time to meet, it had to be while the wife was working so it had to be day time and during the week. Meh replied,to me that it,would work for him. I still had my thoughts that, he really was like he said. On that day, as soon as the wife went to work, I took a shower put on a porn movie and waited for him. He arrived on time, we talked for a shot while and then I could hardly wait anymore and I asked him " to go to the bedroom an make ourself more comfortable". Once, we got undressed and I saw his cock, knew that, I wanted to taste it. I went down on my knees and took hold of it and started sucking. I deep throat him, I was surprised that, I was able to do it. I gagged " but when,I felt his pubic hairs hitting my nose, I knew I had done it". The next time that, I met him, I told him " I wanted his cock in my ass". He was more then willing. I also told him that, I had never done it before so take it slow and if it hurt to much and I wanted him to stop it would be good with him? He agreed and said " sure thing" he was great. He took his time and let me adjust to his cock and it never did hurt. Once, he was fully in and I had adjusted to his cock, I begged him to give it me hard and fuck me. He did and ever since then, I love a big cock but now, I would love to try a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm married and bi-curious but that's my fantasy too!

Great story...I often fantasize about a room full of black men with big black cocks, using my in exactly the way you described. I'm a cum slut too so ending the session with a cum bath (shower) or bukkake session is part of my fantasy...ohhh I'm getting hard just thinking about it!!!!

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
A good night

I've had three lovely black cocks over the years (at separate times). Yes, they do like us white boys on our knees and taking their loads. Lets face it, when a black man knows you love to suck cock, they are quite eager to let you blow them. A favorite fantasy of mine is being owned by a group of black men and giving them whatever they want, whenever they want it. Not all black men are hung like a horse; but, their cocks are always beautiful and delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dominant Black men

I have only been in that scenario a couple times, when I was much younger. The porn theaters were all a rage, it was the early 70's, I was very young, but I so enjoyed late nights sucking cock and having my ass and mouth full of cum. I need to find a theater.

phtann3phtann3almost 7 years ago
love to be you

I would have loved or would love to be in the same position you were in. Any want to try me let me know....

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
We must be related

Like you, I've blown hundreds of guys, probably four or so were black. Also, I don't have an issue with race, etc. If any guy wants my mouth, I'm eager to please. Once at a busy bathhouse on a weekday afternoon I went in the TV room. Only one guy was there, he was black. There was plenty of space but I sat right beside him. He said, "How are you?". I looked directly at his cock and replied, "All of a sudden I find myself very hungry". He said, "Follow me". Of course I did. I followed him in to his room, dropped to my knees and sucked his beautiful black cock til he fed me a nice large load of his sweet cum. He was from another city. If not, I would've went down on him as often as he wanted me, um um good.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I have only sucked 4 cocks and have never had a cock in my ass. A woman has fucked my ass with a strapon a couple of times. One of the cocks I sucked was 7 inches, but the others were not real big. I have never seen a black cock in real life but I would love to have that experience if given the opportunity. I still consider myself straight and am not interested in dating a man, but I do enjoy sucking a cock and swallowing his cum. I fit the description I have seen described as a straight cocksucker. I love reading stories about men becoming addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my bathhouse experience too

I've had a few similar bathhouse experiences. One time was 2 black men and a white man with a big cock (almost as big as the black ones). I love cock so much it makes me hard just thinking about it. Great story. can't wait to read more of your stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
additional comment

By the way, I forgot to say in my comment from a few minutes ago -- your pic in your profile is FANTASTIC !!! I would love to lick your sweet ass, suck your cock and then have you fuck me deep and hard. You are a hot attractive man.

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 6 years ago
a bit too abrupt.

More detail would have made a better and longer story.

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Delicious

Got me licking my lips and bringing back memories. Like you, I've given a lot of head, I truly enjoy being on my knees and always give 100%. I've also had a few black men allow me to blow them. In fact, one of them was so hot I let him take my cherry. However, he preferred to put his lovely cock in my mouth and watch me worship it and I surely did for a few years. It was the early 80's and we were all in the closet. If we were born and met 30 years or so later, I can assure you we would be lifetime parners (YES, it was that good).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm another black cock slut

Like most of you, I've sucked a lot of cock; but, I've always found that black men seem to get much harder, their loads are usually larger and their cum is thicker / tastier.

Problem is, not enough black men to go around. Too many white women have learned to give them blow jobs or lose them. Plus they can give their black lovers babies which many of them want.

If I had been born a white woman I know I would have been quite happy to give them head and bred lots of black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just perfect

Like you, I've sucked many cocks. Not 300; but, well over 100. Only four were black; but, four is better than none. I've never cared if a cock was white, black, cut, uncut, big or small. If a guy wants his cock sucked, I'm the one you want. I absolutely love having a cock in my mouth and in a perfect world I'd be sucking cock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, I must admit black cocks are definitely the best. They taste better, they stay harder longer and always cum more. Besides that, all four of them were dominant and very verbal demanding (I love being called cocksucker). I often wish I had met a black Master that would have made me His personal oral slave. Perhaps he would have had me suck off his black friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do this to me 💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
115 Followers
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...