Once You Go Jack...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my cock can't be the only reason you want me. When I came here today, you told me something important, you remember that?"

Truthfully, Mellissa knew exactly what Jack was talking about, but she didn't want to say it. She knew she had committed myriad sins just in the last hour, and she felt reluctant to leave behind what she knew as herself. But the intense pleasure she received from Jack continuously ran across her mind, and she felt herself let go. She wanted nothing but to succumb to Jack's demands, for Jack was able to provide her with what she wanted.

"What was it you told me, Mellissa. I want to hear it again." Jack smiled with a wicked grin.

"Yesterday, when you were beating up Mark, I..." Mellissa thought it over, and then smiled. "I watched for a several minutes before running in to help him."

Mark's eyes filled with tears. His entire world crumbled around him and it became hard for him to breathe. He collapsed to the floor and began sobbing. His one protector had left him, and Mark now had nothing to hold on to. Jack laughed as he saw Mark's pitiful reaction. He was extremely turned on, and his cock pulsated as it filled with blood.

"So you enjoyed watching me kick your brother's ass?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

After some thought, and letting go completely, Mellissa replied "I like to see the real man dominate."

Jack smiled. "Tell me what you want me to do to you." Jack said, ready to claim his territory. Mellissa turned her head around and looked straight at Jack.

"I want you to fuck me until I cum."

Jack did not hesitate to grab Mellissa by the tits and slide his massive cock into her soaking wet pussy. His 11" cock practically split her tight pussy open as it went deeper and deeper into her insides. She screamed as Jack broke her hymen, feeling an extreme mixture of pain and pleasure all at the same time. Jack grunted loudly as he thrust his cock deeper inside her while squeezing her tits. He watched as his thick cock slammed into the small soaking wet hole that widened and hugged his cock. Jack grabbed a bit of Mellissa's long blonde hair in each hand and held them like reins of a horse. He then thrust his hips faster and faster, his cock becoming a blur as it slammed into Mellissa's tight pussy. Mellissa responded by bucking wildly and screaming as Jack's massive penis touched her in places she never knew she could be touched. She could feel his cock moving slamming inside her and splitting her open. He pulled her hair back, and she stared at herself in the mirror, a wild, bucking, animal to provide ultimate pleasure for her rider and to receive even greater gratification. She only wanted to please Jack and nothing more. She felt the pressure from before grow immensely, and fill her pussy with immense sensation. Jack felt Mellissa's pussy tighten and with all his might he pulled her back and slammed his cock into Mellissa, watching her ass shake with the immense force he fucked her with.

"FUCK, JACK! FUCK ME WITH YOUR MASSIVE HORSE COCK! MAKE ME CUM! I DON'T CARE IF YOU FUCK UP MY BROTHER! JUST FUCKING MAKE ME CUM! I WANT YOUR COCK TO TEAR ME OPEN! It feels so fucking good! Jack! FUCK ME!" Mellissa, in a moment of ecstasy, unleashed a massive amount of cum from her pussy. She squirted all over Jack's cock and on his lower abs. She felt this enormous relief of pressure as juices shot from her tight pussy, and she experienced a pleasure that left her numb both in mind and body. Mellissa could hardly comprehend what she was feeling, but she knew that she did not want it to end. She sat there on her knees limp and bent forward, with her ass in the air and Jack's massive cock, dripping with Mellissa's cum, almost fully inside her. Jack, breathing heavily, leaned forward and whispered in Mellissa's ear:

"Will you ever fuck anyone else?"

"No. Never. I belong to you."

"And if you want my cock, you'll do as I ask, and let me do as I please."

"Yes. I'm your slut. Do whatever you want with me."

"Even if that means I hurt your brother?"

"I don't care."

Jack smiled at this last statement. "Look at the door, Mellissa. Look who's been standing there watching."

Mellissa slowly turned her head, and looked directly in Mark's eyes. Mark no longer saw his sister in those beautiful green eyes, but a corrupted angel who had succumbed to his tormenter. Mark felt empty.

"Tell him to come here and look and what you made for me, Mellissa." Jack barked.

"Come here Mark."

Mark walked with heavy footsteps towards his once innocent sister. He walked behind her and stared directly at her pussy. Jack laughed and observed Mark's reaction to the picture of his massive cock more than halfway deep into his sister's widened pussy, dripping wet with her cum. Mark could do nothing but start crying. Jack and Mellissa both laughed. "What a pussy. Can't take the sight of a real man's cock." Mellissa said. Mark ran into his room and locked the door behind him. He could hear Jack and Mellissa's laughter at his expense, and the laughter slowly returned to moans of pleasure.

With Mark's mother not coming home that night, and his father away not answering his phone, Mark lied in his bed listening to the house shake as Jack fucked Mark's sister. The entire night, Mark heard noises and words that he never imagined would escape from his sweet sister's lips, and by the time Mellissa had come for the seventh time, Jack yelled that he was going to cum, and both Mellissa and Jack groaned as Jack's hot cum filled every inch of Mellissa's pussy. Jack, Mark's tormentor, had claimed what was his, and taken from Mark the only remaining figure of hope in his life. Mark could do nothing but cry.

12