All Comments on 'One Afternoon at the Gym'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
31133113almost 17 years ago
Great Stroke!

Great little stoke story! Wonderful descriptions and even though the characters are only lightly drawn, they're all there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's the Five Stars!!!

It's the Five Stars because your story helped me jerk off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been there--done that!

I loved this story. It reminded me of the time a sexy top filled my bottom with a nice creamy load. Keep your stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
at the gym

I'd love to have an experience like that at the gym sometime. I have to watch exposeing myself at the gym in the showers as most of the time those hot guys have my cock throbbing. I am working up the courage to flash my hard cock one of these days.Maybe I'll get the chance to swallow a thick load of sperm or have my ass leaking cum.....nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a group sexorgy

I liked this story I have read three times it allways get me horny I enjoy wanking while reading it.

bassriverbassriverover 9 years ago
Gym sex

I used to go to a gym on Cape Cod that was very active. The mens locker room had a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and a large open shower area within view of everything. The first time I went a cute twink was shaving his entire body in the shower in full view while I was in the steam room. I wasn't the only guy that got hard. We all had a nice mutual jack off session. From there on, most every time I went some activity was going on. Guys just paraded around naked, many hot blue collar construction types. One time a hot young cadet from Mass Maritime came into the sauna and gave me a show after a long teasing. We kept going back and forth to the showers to cool off, but would see each other in the doorway watching from the sauna. It was so hot. He finally blew his load all over me and left. I just savored it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...