One Afternoon at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood, chests heaving. The locker room was filled with the stink of their sweat and sperm. Three cocks had shot their loads. Three male mouths had been filled with cum, and two asses.

Finally Paul stirred and raised his head.

"Guys, that was absolutely fantastic," he said.

"I'll drink to that--cum, that is," he heard Gary reply.

"Hey guys, I have an idea," Dan said. "Let's do this again next week, okay?"

Paul chuckled. He put his arms around his two friends still joined. "It's a deal. We owe Gary a load up his ass."

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
bassriverbassriverover 9 years ago
Gym sex

I used to go to a gym on Cape Cod that was very active. The mens locker room had a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and a large open shower area within view of everything. The first time I went a cute twink was shaving his entire body in the shower in full view while I was in the steam room. I wasn't the only guy that got hard. We all had a nice mutual jack off session. From there on, most every time I went some activity was going on. Guys just paraded around naked, many hot blue collar construction types. One time a hot young cadet from Mass Maritime came into the sauna and gave me a show after a long teasing. We kept going back and forth to the showers to cool off, but would see each other in the doorway watching from the sauna. It was so hot. He finally blew his load all over me and left. I just savored it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a group sexorgy

I liked this story I have read three times it allways get me horny I enjoy wanking while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
at the gym

I'd love to have an experience like that at the gym sometime. I have to watch exposeing myself at the gym in the showers as most of the time those hot guys have my cock throbbing. I am working up the courage to flash my hard cock one of these days.Maybe I'll get the chance to swallow a thick load of sperm or have my ass leaking cum.....nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been there--done that!

I loved this story. It reminded me of the time a sexy top filled my bottom with a nice creamy load. Keep your stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's the Five Stars!!!

It's the Five Stars because your story helped me jerk off!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories