All Comments on 'One Bed Ch. 02'

by sswillow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good concept even though...

It is a god concept well written.

Even though Mom/son relationship does not work with added males, even if they are family members, in this case you may just about get away with it!

It is important to note that only the son should cum in his mom's unprotected and ovulating pussy.

sswillowsswillowalmost 8 years agoAuthor

her tubes are tied per Ch.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent continuation! more, please

It's great that James and his uncle are double-teaming mom. Even better if it was James's dad, if he were around. Still, there's plenty of occasion for some fun guy-talk. Uncle says, "hey, kid, how does it feel to be up the same cunt you came out of?" James answers, "I'm up my mommy's cunt up to my balls, Unc, and it's like I was born to get my cock up in here!" "You sure were, Jimmy, it's your own damn birth canal! Now go blow your balls up where you were a baby!" "Sure thing! Here it comes, mother mine!" And her kid shoots his mom full of his creamy semen. Lots of possibilities with this terrific theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nephew and uncle

Uncle seems enamored with his nephew's big cock. Will some accidental contact and love of ass play lead somewhere?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 8 years ago
Please Continue

There's so much more to explore here. I would love a scene where James is fucking his mother from behind, and Billy can't wait, so he has his sister suck his cock at the same time. I would love a DP scene with James in mom's pussy and Billy in her ass. I would love a scene where Billy eats his nephew's cum out of his sister's pussy. Then, several chapters down the line, have Billy suck off James, and James eventually take Uncle Billy up the ass!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What a wonderful family. Loving & sharing

Now it's time for DP.

James gets her pussy and Bill gets her add

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Oh yeah, shove on into her back door. Just knock on it a couple of times and then go on in and make yourself comfy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous