All Comments on 'One Big Kiss'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Good writing from one of Literotica's very underated talents but ....

I miss the flair for skullduggery that man _ as_dog is so adept at inserting in nearly every story of his that I can think of. This is way better then median submission but a lightweight, fluffy offering by this savvy author's usual cool and cruel standards.

TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
I loved it.

Brilliantly written story with a great premise. I love Marie's weird logic on how to deal with her son.

I look forward to reading more.

A fan.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

I liked this story, good twist at the end too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crap story by crap writer...crappy crappy crappy!

I really don't like stories where the father abuses the wife and forces her to have sex while abusing her sexually...and the fact that he does not want the son to know about it...yes..sounds like the dad is a coward and is afraid that the son will stand up to the bully dad and beat his sorry ass for abusing his mom. But wait...if Tony finds out that his ex girlfriend dumped him for his father...Tony just might cut off his father's little Mikey..Bully dads need to be punished.!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 8 years ago

I didn't think I would but I really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good, don't listen to other anon that thought it was crappy

I didn't think I was going to like this either, but I kept an open mind and enjoyed it instead! If a story doesn't agree w/ my taste, I just vote & don't comment. So by going off on the father as a bully in the story, which I don't feel is correct, the crappy anon is just wasting our time by letting us know his/her filter that's used to view things. Which doesn't really help the author. Instead, I will say one of the main things that didn't work for me in the story was how quickly the husband picked up on what was going on. It felt rushed and not as believable. I still enjoyed the story overall. So you can be critical, but not personally obnoxious or biased when giving a comment on a story. Keep it up!

retro_girl12retro_girl12about 8 years ago
very good

It's a very good story and I'd like to see maybe a chapter 2? It's pretty good, you could probably build it up more

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Didn't like it

I wanted a mother/son incest story I didn't get it so I'm disappointed. You didn't even describe the whole encounter between Tony and his mother.

And to add the dad halfway through was another set back for me. He is creepy and he got it all. Fuck no.

Now I don't say it's a bad story because there are twists and all but it just wasn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF?

Completely misleading crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

NOT COOL!!!

Tony is really the innocent one here and you've screwed him over!!

He didn't start anything with the mom .. the kiss was purely to shut her up.

You crossed the line with the dad doing his ex girlfriend, that's total BS and I hope Tony finds out and beats his dads ass for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You tag this story with happy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous