All Comments on 'One Blade of Grass'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid

Possibly the worst story on the site.

I wish I could give it no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos.

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years agoAuthor
from a PM:

Gaia always was a whore, spreading her legs for any two-bit cosmic event that showed.

Your "One Blade of Grass" story was brilliant. I laughed, long and hard, until I was wheezing at one point. It's clever, but, more than that, it also has moments of real depth, true profundity sprinkled in along the ridiculousness of the dialogue, and the outrageousness of the scenes.

It was highly unusual, and I mean that in the best possible way. It will get burned, and burned badly, but not by me. I thought it was stellar. Truly. It was daring and grotesque and everything that exploratory, incendiary writing is supposed to be. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just missed a five rating...

...but, yer lucky even to get a four because

YOU CALLED A MARINE "SOLDIER".

Never call a Marine "soldier". "Soldiers" are army pukes!

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years agoAuthor
slight correction:

*I* didn't call the Gyrene a 'soldier' -- the skank did. *I* know better. My USMC bro-in-law made certain of that.

Now that that's cleared up, you can hit the FAVORITES buttons. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...