One Blade of Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
924 Followers

"Yeah, really? Well okay then! Or would you like to do that for me?"

I nodded without raising my gaze to his face again.

Jack stepped next to me. I slid the tight fabric down slowly. Yes, at the proper moment, his now-stiff cock sprang free, almost hitting my face. I just pushed the Speedos further, down to his ankles. He pushed the swimwear past his huarache sandals.

Jack took a drink of sangria, and 'accidentally' spilled a little, right onto my breast.

"Oh, sorry about that. Should I clean you up?" he asked, not quite so innocently.

Jack wagged his tongue at me. I nodded. He knelt down and slurped around my tit, sucking-up all the spilt wine and getting some good suction on my nipple. Then he stood, took another drink, and 'accidentally' spilled a bit right onto his protruding cock.

"Cleanup in aisle 69," Jack joked. I sighed, and grinned, and leaned over, and licked his big juicy cock nice and clean. Mmmm, the sangria made it even tastier.

I was pretty juicy myself by now, as well as still being juiced on sangria. I slurped that big beautiful cock some more, running my tongue all over that meaty shaft, paying special attention to the sensitive area under his dickhead. I felt his cock go rock-hard, his balls boiling, and my own juices flowing. I pulled my mouth away from him.

"We can't let this bad boy go to waste, can we?" I smiled at Jack. I lay back on the chaise and spread my legs. "Lock and load, troop!"

Jack wasted not a moment. I was in the mood for a furious fuck, and that is exactly what I got. Damn, his cock felt good! I rubbed my clit while he pounded me and occasionally bit my nipples. Jack's cock was bent so that every thrust poked my G-spot. I was in fucking HEAVEN! I came a couple times, then a couple times more, before he roared and spurted.

The chaise wasn't wide enough for us to lie side-by-side, so Jack stayed on top of me. Good thing he wasn't too heavy. Good thing his cock was long, and never softened, and never slid out of me. Good thing he got stiff again soon. REALLY good thing that he resumed fucking.

And good thing the chaise was made of sturdy wood and not that cheap tube aluminum with plastic straps. Any weaker structure would have disintegrated under our pounding exertions.

"Damn, Jenny, that was great! You just don't ever quit, do you?" Jack panted.

"You're pretty good yourself, troop. You busy for the rest of the day?"

"Oh fuck, I just came home to pick up some stuff. I've gotta clean up and get back to the base. But we're all off-duty this evening. We're having another party. Manny and Moe and Larry and Curly, for sure, and probably a few girls. We've got weed, whites, and wine, no problem. Why don't you come on over?"

"Fuck yeah, that sounds like fun!" I wheezed as Jack pushed off me. He stooped for his Speedos, giving me a nice rear view of his tight butt and swinging scrotum. He didn't bother to pull them back on, not for the short sunlit walk over to his nearby shared shack.

You may have noticed the cooks' names: Jack, Manny, Moe, Larry, and Curly. Los Cincos Vatos (the five guys) were like a merge of the Pep Boys and the Three Stooges. But these were all hard-as-rock United States Marine Corps studs, They worked hard, partied hard, stayed hard, and took no prisoners. They cooked okay too.

That night was a great party. the 5-Guys brought about a half-dozen other girls -- I remember Sue and Monique and Veronica and Juanita and Lindy and I think Ali and Sherri. We had all partied together before, in various places and combinations. We got into the swing of it really good. I remember various cocks and cunts in my face, and cocks and fingers in my pussy and ass, and body parts rubbing against me. Don't ask for details.

That wasn't my only party next door, not at all. Whenever Ron was on his once-a-week turtle protection shift, or if he was off doing a field survey or some such shit, I swung with Los Cincos Vatos and whatever girls they had. The desert winter passed pretty fast.

***** Spring 1980 *****

Ron and I were still on track for that Earth Day wedding, but I had been thinking. Thinking about life with Ron, or without Ron and with Jack, or without Jack and with... oh, I don't know, just somebody else. I was thinking that maybe I had set my sights too low when I move to this military town, that my talents would be wasted here. That I could do better.

Ron was off again somewhere for a couple days. I was lying in bed when Jack got off duty that day. He cleaned off in Ron's shower, sudsed his cropped scalp from Ron's bottle of Dr Bronner's Eucalyptus castille soap, dried off on Ron's clean towel, and crawled into Ron's bed with me.

"Hey Jenny, guess what? I got some news today. Really good news." Jack chattered as he rubbed my boobs and legs and in between.

"And what news would that be, troop?" I inquired, stroking his big cock to even greater degrees of bigness. Damn, that prick was great!

"I made it through the promotion board. I'm an E6 now, a Staff Sergeant, and I'm the new section chief of my Quartermaster / Logistics unit. And I've been put in for OCS, Officer Candidate School! A few more months, and I'll get a commission. No more hard work!"

I gave him a few finger-fluttering strokes, then a nice big down-the-throat kiss, then some more handling. "That's great! Uh, but what does it mean for you... for us?"

Jack grinned. "Oh, there's an *us*? You giving up on your honey?"

I shrugged. "The thought has crossed my mind. Ron isn't always the most exciting guy."

"Well, what it means is, first, more money, and more responsibility. Then, assignments in better places than this dump. And finally in a few years, a good basis for starting my own restaurant or catering business. I know I can make good money there." Jack tweaked my nipples. I jumped. "You interested in any of that?"

I slurped his prominent prick again, my baby-blue eyes locked on his, then pulled back and licked around his dickhead.

"Hey, you're going to start a business, you'll need a business manager, and someone who can market you. Someone like me. No, not *like* me. Just ME. I have ideas. You do well, we can start a franchise operation and REALLY pull in cash. There'll be JUMBO JACKS all over the country before you know it."

I kissed his big boner again. "Of course, there's really just one Jumbo Jack for me." I gave him my best sultry smile.

Jack was a bit more cynical than Ron, a bit less trusting, but I still knew how to play him.

"Yeah, well what're you going to do about the wedding? It's still scheduled, right?"

"Oh, I may have a surprise there, a last-minute substitute groom. Like you," I smirked. "We could do well together, doncha think?" I inhaled his cock back into my mouth. Mmmm...

"I gotta get back to base now," Jack gasped after I had sucked him to spurting again. "See ya tonight. Gonna party some more, oh yeah." He scooted huaraches onto his feet and walked naked to his cinderblock shack. At least he doesn't scare the roadrunners.

*****

Good party that night. The 5-Guys and a few girls and lotsa smoke and no dogs. Smokin' hot music. Bright flashing Radio Shack strobe lights for that 'psychedelic' effect. Fun fun fun.

It was going fine until Ron stuck his head in the back door.

I noticed Ron when I heard him yelling over the loud music. I wouldn't have heard him a few minutes earlier when Lindy was sitting on my face, her thighs straddling my head, my tongue buried in her peach-scented pussy. No, now I was leaning back on Moe with his cock up my ass, Jocelyn between my legs eating me and fondling Moe's balls, and Curly's dick in my mouth while he handled my boobs.

I pushed Curly away and looked at Ron. I shrugged, and pulled Curly back to me. I heard Lindy and Juanita offer to double-team Ron, but he just yelled some more and stomped off.

The party wound down due to exhaustion -- physical human exhaustion, and all the drinks are smokes were exhausted, gone. I hosed down in the 5-Guys' shower (along with Jocelyn and Sara) and snuck into Ron's shack. I quietly crawled into his bed. He was not asleep.

"Goddammit Jenny, what the hell were you doing?!? You're my fucking fiancé! You shouldn't be out fucking around!" Ron was yelling, he was pissed, but he didn't throw me out of bed. I knew I had a good chance. He was so easy to manipulate!

"Ron baby, you're my love, my only love! And you know I'll love you forever and ever. But before we get to the 'forever' stuff, I'm closing out my old life. It's just a pre-wedding fling, getting it all out of my system, forever yeah forever. It means nothing. It's just sex. It's not love, not the love I have for you, our deep spiritual love, honey." I laid it on thick, oh yes.

Ron seemed to believe me, especially when I deep-throated him for a few minutes, till he filled my gut with hot spicy Ron-cum. That's always a nice tranquilizer. For him, not me.

"Our wedding is still on, baby. Just two more weeks now. Aren't you getting excited? I sure am! Oooh, the beginning of our new life together, shit yeah!" I sucked him a little more just to make my point.

Ron eventually fell asleep. So did I, but only after I'd done a lot of thinking. I had a plan.

*****

For our wedding, we booked the Church of the Desert's outdoor amphitheater next to the Wonderland of Rocks. Nice and airy and environmental, just what Ron and his cactus-hugging ecologist buddies loved. The wedding's theme would be One Blade of Grass, symbolizing union and growth and life, real New-Age woo-woo stuff, real cute.

Seating in the amphitheater, the Desert Bowl, was on rows of hand-hewn chunks of granite. The 'stage' or alter platform was a wide flat-topped sheer-edged boulder above the bowl's seats. A few huge vertical quartz-monzonite monoliths loomed behind the stage area. The alter was a chunk of carved sandstone.

The wedding would be dramatic, but nothing fancy. Everything was already paid for. Dad sent me a check for five grand on the condition that I *not* get married in Cleveland. So we had the church, and some Unitarian pastor or whatever they're called, and a bunch of food and drink, which would be supplemented with goodies from our friends.

I told you I had a plan. Three days before the wedding, I put it into effect.

I still had my room over by the peacock pool in the "travel court". I knew Ron would be home. I called his phone.

"Hi Ron baby, how are you?"

"Pretty damn good, Jenny. What's up?"

"Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I have bad news. Our wedding is off. I decided I'm not in love with you. I don't want us to ruin our whole lives by getting married now, it would all be just a waste. It's best if we just part as friends. We can still be friends, right?"

I could feel a blast of super-heated air zap along the phone lines from his place to mine. I'm surprised the wires didn't all melt.

"WHAT!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!? You're... you can't... what the fuck... well shit Shit SHIT!!"

"Really, it's better if we just stop this now. Suppose I hadn't figured it out until after the wedding? Then we'd be in DEEP shit, right? I love you enough that I want to save you any later heartbreak. I'm just letting you down gently. You should see that, okay?"

"What do you mean, you're not in love with me?!? Why have you been telling me that shit for so long? Like just yesterday! How can you fall out of love with me overnight?"

"I'm sorry, Ron, that's just the way it is."

"Oh bullshit! You're going after someone else, aren't you? One or more of those Marine cooks, probably, the ones you've been fucking whenever I wasn't around. Pre-marriage fling, you said. That's a pile of crap! Melissa was right -- you ARE just a whore!"

I could tell that I wouldn't win our verbal exchange. Might as well cut my losses and go.

"No, I just realized that I love Jack deeply. We're going to have the wedding ourselves, same time, same place, different friends. You and your buddies can come if you want. Just don't cause a scene, okay? Remember, we can still be friends." Yeah, right.

Ron yelled some more, then slammed his phone down with a crash I almost heard across town. I wasn't sure what to expect from him now, except he'd go talk to Roger and Melissa. I jumped in my Pinto and beat him to their store. I hid in my usual eavesdropping spot.

The wind was blowing. I had difficulty listening to their conversations. I heard lots of swearing, and bad things said about me, and something about "getting even" and "the Green Man". Then the wind got stronger. A dust devil headed towards me, driving a pack of dogs before it. I took this as my cue to vamoose.

As I drove toward home, I thought about what I had heard. The Green Man? I had some vague memory of that name, maybe from some folksinging hootenanny where faggy minstrels whined about country life in Ye Merrye Olde England, almost King Arthur shit.

I figured I should learn more. I spun my steering wheel and headed for the branch county library.

The head librarian, Mrs Wilberforce ("call me Joyce"), was married to a US Navy doctor assigned to the Marine base hospital. Bright blond Joyce was in her mid-thirties, pretty foxy, with toned legs, and pillowy tits that always threatened to pop her blouse buttons. All the young guys loved looking at her -- and I didn't mind glancing down her cleavage either.

But today was for business, not fun. I asked Joyce about The Green Man ('TGM') and she pulled out some reference books for me. I flashed her a nice smile of thanks.

Turns out, TGM was or is a figure in old English morality plays and agricultural festivals. He was totally covered with green leaves. His face formed from leafy layers, with acorn eyes and cornstalk ears and a rutabaga nose. His face was kind of like a leafy snowman without the snow. Overall, he looked like a hunter in a ghillie suit, only more like a talking tree. He symbolized the spirit of nature or some such shit.

I wondered what TGM had to do with weddings in the desert? I decided not to worry.

*****

The day came. So did Jack and I. And again. Then we dressed and headed for the wedding.

Lots of Jack's Marine buddies and townie girls showed up. Most of Ron's ecology buddies stayed away, near as I could tell, and of course his family didn't show. My mom and sister flew in from Cleveland, but none of my other relatives bothered to come. That's okay -- I'll remember.

The only way to reach the 'stage' was to walk a long way around, and climb behind the looming monoliths and come in between them. No aisles to walk down, to approach the alter. So when the hired bagpiper started playing the wedding march, our processions emerged in parallel, in the gaps on either side of the central boulder. There was just Jack, and his buddy Larry as best man (both in dress uniforms), and me, and my pal Jocelyn as bridesmaid (both of us in filmy lace, woo-woo!), aiming for the Unitarian parson-wimp.

The parson held up his symbolic One Blade of Grass and started blathering something about sanctity and shit. Oops, we forgot to tell him the theme had changed. Oh well, too late now.

The service droned on. He eventually got to the part about, "Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Hey, Jack isn't here, so there won't be any objections, right?

We were interrupted by noise from atop the vertical boulders. I saw the audience looking up. I twisted around and bent my head back to see. Holy shit! I saw two people in black ninja suits or whatever on top of the side boulders. They aimed slingshots, and Larry and Jack fell, both hit in the head with pellets like big marbles. They were unconscious.

I saw a figure on the middle boulder and I almost pissed my panties. Well, I would have, had I been wearing any. But that figure -- it was The Green Man! Just as I saw in the books!

Jocelyn and I cowered together as the three figures threw climbing ropes off the boulders and made quick descents to the stage level. The parson moved forward like he was going to protect us. The two 'ninjas' quickly slapped duct tape over his mouth and around his wrists and ankles, leaving him hog-tied and gagged. Jocelyn ran off as The Green Man strutted toward me.

The Green Man stood in front of me. The 'ninjas' materialized at my sides and each grabbed an arm. I was helpless! TGM turned to the stunned audience and raised his arms. He started chanting in a deep voice.

"All things bright and beautiful. All things green and living. All things existing in balance, equally sharing, taking and giving. All promises of love, all words from the heart -- if not spoken truthfully, aren't worth a piglet's fart!
He stopped his recitation, turned to me, and loudly intoned,

"Can any man match the strength of nature? Can any man follow me to hell?"
He ripped my filmy lacy wrap from me. I stood naked! The 'ninjas' spun me around, and bent me over, and spread my legs. The Green Man entered me from behind. He fucked me, and pounded me, and thrilled me! And he quickly came in great spurts. But I was nowhere near orgasm. Gooey juices ran frustratingly down my legs.

The Green Man pulled out of me and turned to the mostly-frozen audience with his long thick still-firm cock hanging out and dripping. Shit, I recognized that cock -- that's Ron! Jack started moving, regaining consciousness. Ron walked to him and kicked his head.

Ron, The Green Man, turned back to me and called out,

"Woman, behold your bridegroom, perfectly suited for you. Your one blade of grass is a dead weed. May you both drink deeply from the fountain of piss that is your life."
Ron, The Green Man, walked away through the tall boulders. The 'ninjas', whom I suspect were Roger and another of Ron's ecology buddies, had already vanished.

Ron and his friends had blocked the easy access baths to the alter platform, which is why Jack's buddies in the audience couldn't get there before the three finished and left.

Somebody threw a blanket around me to cover my nakedness, and un-hogtied the parson, and revived Jack and Larry. I guess Ron kicked Jack in the head harder than I thought, because he had a concussion, and memory loss. He couldn't remember me! He couldn't remember why he was here! He couldn't remember wanting to get married! He just looked at me and said, "Hey, nice tits! You busy tonight?" Then he fell over.

*****

I couldn't stay there, of course. I went back to Cleveland. My folks weren't too happy to see me, but you know the saying: "Home is where, when you show up, they have to let you in."

Soon enough, I married a guy. Then another guy. And another. I kept having fun, you bet!

When Earth Day became an official holiday a decade later, I just about shit. Now I would be reminded of Ron fucking me over every goddam fucking year! And that One Blade of Grass? Stick it up your ass. Just give me a Big Mac, hold the fries (hey, a girl's gotta watch her figure!) and roll me another joint. Happy fucking Earth Day, you turds.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

The End?

*****

Author's note: This entry in the EARTH DAY 2014 story contest is not exactly a heartwarming account of ecological awareness and environmentalism and love, eh? Much of life just isn't romantic. Or clean. And be careful what you eat. Remember, poison hemlock is organic.

PS: I fixed the 'soldier' references in this edited version.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
924 Followers
12