All Comments on 'One Crazy Adventure'

by mightyesoj

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved it

Wow! It sure was a wonderful adventure you had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
fucking cool and horny

wow that gave me a hardon and i am a straight guy wow it was a hot story

Darla LeslieDarla Leslieover 19 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMGOOD!

Excellent story, I hope you enjoyed living it if it's a true one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hot

ilove walking into a porno movie/book store dressed like an over painted whore. i go directlyto a person who looks startled andcup his balls. then turning and rbbing my ass agaonsthis cock. the more people who warch, the hotter i get. if some starts to take myclit out i tell to take in the theatre. them i will stay there and fuck and/or suck everybody who wats it.i go crazy being used. i dont know how safe i will be or for how long but im going to have some great memories, oh yes, if i get thirsty, drinking golden champagne out of a cock is wonderful, but sometimes they are so hard it wont come out. i am very patuient. when i walk into the store, guys know they can do whatever they want except pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story

This story was awesome! I`d like to trade places with him, except all 3 of them would fuck me! And fill my ass full of hot, thick, sweet cum!!! And them I`d suck all 3 cocks clean. Or they could all fuck me several times! I like that even better. I think when I do get a big cock thrusted into my hot, wet asshole, I`m gonna want more and more. Again the story was awesome, please write more.

Dr. Dusti LeeDr. Dusti Leeover 18 years ago
You normally find what you are really looking for!

You normally find what you are looking for. Our brand new girl found love in a most interesting place. It seems she enjoyed it! I bet she goes back for more... and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
video store

I'm a guy who also like video stores. I linger by the gay videos and offer to show off my lace panties if I can suck the guy. And the clerk watches on the security camera!

Rexman9Rexman9over 17 years ago
Wonderful

Great writting. Would of loved to be in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cockwhore

would like to be treated like that,dressed like a whore,on my knees sucking a big fat cock while other mens cocks cum all over me, then get fucked hard up my arse pussy,my cock is so hard will have to go and wank it and fuck my arse with a ten inch dildo,oh im cumin in my panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pleasure

I am going to go to the XXX shop in Pitt St , Sydney.I will be in a room out the back,dressed only in pantyhose, on my knees, when you walk in the door you will see my pantyhosed arse,if you want nto fuck it, please put on a condom, pull the pantyhose down and push your hard cock into me.My hole will be well greased, i will not move, you can grab my hips and fuck me as hard as you want,you may well be the first for the day or the fifth.When you want to cumm you can leave your condommed cock in my hole or you can pull out,take the condom off and spray my arse or move around to my face and fill my waiting mouth.I have done this once before and 5 guys filled me, 3 stayed in my clenching hole,the other 2 filled my mouth.Today will be my second time, please cumm amd enjoy me.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pleasure

I am going to go to the XXX shop in Pitt St , Sydney.I will be in a room out the back,dressed only in pantyhose, on my knees, when you walk in the door you will see my pantyhosed arse,if you want nto fuck it, please put on a condom, pull the pantyhose down and push your hard cock into me.My hole will be well greased, i will not move, you can grab my hips and fuck me as hard as you want,you may well be the first for the day or the fifth.When you want to cumm you can leave your condommed cock in my hole or you can pull out,take the condom off and spray my arse or move around to my face and fill my waiting mouth.I have done this once before and 5 guys filled me, 3 stayed in my clenching hole,the other 2 filled my mouth.Today will be my second time, please cumm amd enjoy me.Thanks.

John DoeJohn Doeabout 14 years ago
Stop kidding yourself

If you're a guy who likes to have sex with other guys then you're not heterosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't we all need some cock

good story well written. I often go to the ABS locations, enough that all of the guys that work there know me and are aware of an arrangement I have with the management which grants me free access. I usually do all of my sex work at the register. I suck the cashier off while he waits on his customer.I also like to get down on the floor and have one or more of the cocks deep into my cunt hole. I like to beg to be fucked harder, deeper, to treat me like the whore cunt I am, at times I just get down on the floor and have guys jack off and shoot their loads on me and to follow it up by pissing one me. Once in a while I'll see some woman on the way in or out and ask her to piss all over me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like video stores too

I too often go to adult video stores for hot gay sex. I linger by the gay section and when other guys walk by I check out their "package". If they are interested, we go to the back room & go into one of the booths. I suck a lot of cock and let the guys I like fuck me too. I'm such a slut !!! Please tell more stories like this. It was so HOT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LUCKY GIRL

I am a frustrated married cd. The only time I get to dress up is when my wife goes on a long shop and I have time to make up and used a dildo on my shapely arse. Oh for some real cock!

Stephanie UKCA

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 6 years ago
so hot

I wouldn't have minded at all but tasked for more cock ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wish that was me

Oh I wish that was me! And photos taken ! I’m gonna try that my self !

Google sukeytigger who wants exposure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Works For Me

Once dressed off to the adult theater hoping for first time sex.I always wanted to suck a cock but was not sure i could go thru with it.One man told me i looked hot in those black stocking and heels.Also my dress barely covered my ass.He asked me what i in joyed doing giving sex or getting sex.I told him this was my first time dressed and out in public.And as for sex first time for that also not sure what i like.He took me by the hand and took me in to a booth.Once there he started to kiss me full on my red lips.It felt nice and i was getting hot.I started to kiss him back.Then his tongue was in my mouth my tongue met his and we kissed again.Now he was taking off my dress and thong.He started to kiss my nipples and licking me all over.He kissed my cock and balls and started to lick them.My cock was now rock hard.He turned me around and now was licking and kissing my ass.Next i felt his tongue going deep in to my ass hole.My ass was now wet soon i felt his hard cock sliding in to my ass he was fucking me.After fucking he turned me around gain and pushed his cock deep down my throat and started to fill me with his cum.He did all those things and more all night long.He now owns me i am his sissy cock hoar.He fucks me and i suck him all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'm heterosexual" how can you take multiple cocks up the ass and mouth by men and still call yourself "straight"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous