All Comments on 'One Cup of Coffee'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1 star.

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

I think the little slut planned the whole thing to get Kyles cock in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a pig

what a pig and i mean the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Horrible

First of all, coffee is 'scalding' how, not scolding.

Second - I really don't get how so many authors do this stupid thing:

She rubbed tons of first aid cream into his cock - then sucked it? Come on, think for a second before ou write that a woman sucked a cock covered in first aid cream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your It...

...cuckold. Careful consideration for the facts of the characters from the beginning to the end where she winked at him would strongly suggest that she just found the right circumstance to introduce hubby to his fantasy. The fact that she went out of her way to meticulously do it, careful, fully and then lovingly cleaning it with her mouth (not a towel) indicates that she was more into it than hubby knew. Smugly, he enjoyed it. Honestly, she enjoyed it more and this would just be the beginning. If you had gone further with the story I'll bet once in bed she got him all hot and bothered re=living the earlier experience that he watched and coaxed him to admit that he was wholly aroused, and yes - would want to see it again, and he would orgasm with her having him tell her to find other guys to do it with. She was in heaven now, soon he would want her to fuck them as well, life couldn't be any better...all because she gave a really good blow job and not just a hand job. Numbnuts is a cuck and doesn't know it yet - wait until he looks forward to her cream pies.

So author, you have more stories to write...go for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whatever

Put a coke machine on your front porch, you will make a lot of extra money, lot of traffic going in your house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Thanks for the effort but I didn't like it that much. You got an extra star since by the wife's wink and "..fulfilled one of my greatest fantasies." the husband seemed to have given some type of consent before hand.

I like some of your other work and look forward to your next effort.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 14 years ago
5 Stars

Good short story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sHORT BUT MEDIOCRE

POINTLESS STORY-- AT LEAST IT'S SHORT, THANK GOD. MEDIOCRE, TASTELESS STORIES SHOULD BE SHORT AS POSSIBLE.

60 YEAR OLD GEORGE

melsdadmelsdadalmost 14 years ago
Thanks reginathebut

My cock is hard, this means your story stirred the imagination by creating a visual image in my mind, therefore it was erotic, descriptive, and had the desired affect.

Good work.

Keep it up, and for goodness sake, don't let the negative comments bother you.

Those kind appear all through the net, they have nothing to offer but criticism, yet as you can see, they all read your story, lol.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
I loved your Short Story

I, and my wife personally enjoy your short stories. There are not enough of them, and too many of those are imature ... like the kritiks who would rather slander your efforts instead of passing by without scuffing their boots. Some of us don't need a "jam-it-in" MENtality.

Your sexy, teasing style has a place in this site and will be cherished by many, and accepted by the women (my opinion) and us Men who like to keep our women happy and pleasured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your story is LOVELY & I LOVED it; gave you a 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5 = 92%]! It is EROTIC & FUNNY!

:-)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If

If this silly crap can make you hard, then you can do Reggie in the butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT. Gave u a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)! This is a SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY & a FIRST TIME STORY 3-in-1!

I am sure something similar happend to some couples in the past. In that sense this story is REALISTIC too. When crafting the storyline, reginainthebutt resorted to hyperbole in order to make the story shorter.

One aspect is very realistic. When the wife decided to suck the visitor's cock she did not have her husband's explicit OK yet. However we can infer they had previously talked about that while making love.

It is good for the relationship if the wife boldly makes the first step toward MMF when the opportunity presents itself. The husband can stop her or let her take the lead. He wants it too. (The husband in this story TOTALLY wants it & feels he is the luckiest man on Earth as he watches his wife suck another man's dick!)

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seriously?

juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Regina stopped for a second (---) and said, "I think you have the most gorgeous penis I've ever seen in my life."

End quote.

Regina is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous