One Day at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cary frowned. "You've been together for, like, three weeks. What do you do?"

"We get creative, but the details are none of your concern. You're wide open about your sex life, but Vik's not that type of guy. He makes me happy. You don't need to know anything more than that."

Cary whistled. "Wow, this guy's a keeper, huh?"

I cocked my head to the side a bit. "Possibly."

Danny gave me an adorable smile. "I'm happy for you."

I ruffled his hair and he rubbed his face against my open hand.

"Hey," Cary growled. "Hands off my pup."

Danny leaned back and snuggled up to Cary. "It's not his fault, Sir. I'm just too cute. Strangers love petting me."

Cary put his hand around Danny's waist and squeezed. Danny let out a little yelp.

"I don't care how cute you are, pup. You're mine."

Danny nuzzled his lover's chest. "Yes, Sir."

Vik got back to the table a minute later and the conversation continued amiably as if nothing happened. After dinner, we said our goodbyes and Vik drove us back to his apartment. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, but I broke it anyway.

"So, Vik, what did you think of Cary and Danny?"

He chuckled. "It's a little strange, but they're cute together."

I nodded. "If you think that, just be happy Danny didn't come wearing his collar."

He laughed, then realized I was being serious. "Wait, really?"

"Yep. Cary got it custom made when Danny moved in with him. I don't really get the whole Dominant/submissive thing, either, but they love it."

"Eh, people are into what they're into."

There was a pause.

"You have any kinks you're aware of?" I asked him.

"Sure do," he said, to my surprise. "I'm really into guys with long brown hair. It drives me wild when they have adorable girl names, too."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure you don't belong in the 50's?"

"I hope not. Sounds dangerous."

I laughed. Vik really was a traditional kind of guy: strait-laced, conservative, more focused on romance than sex. He wasn't part of the whole "gay" scene, but I didn't mind. We were well past the point where I'd been dating Vik the longest I'd ever dated anybody, and I couldn't be happier.

Okay, there were a few things we could have done that would have made me happier, but some things are worth waiting for.

One of the most memorable dates we went on was going to a gun range.

He and I had our fair share of political disagreements, and guns were no exception to that, but I had no qualms with using guns in safe, controlled environments. Vik had been to the range a few times already, because one of his friends from church, Sal, was a range master there. Vik was just as willing to introduce me to his friends.

Sal was around 40, and from what I could tell served as a father figure to Vik as much as he did a friend. He had short salt-and-pepper hair and a kind face. He greeted me with a firm handshake.

"So...you're the kid Vik won't stop talking about."

"Sal!" Vik protested. "I don't talk about him that much!"

Sal winked at me and turned to Vik. "Okay, maybe you don't, but we can all tell how happy you've been lately. Last Sunday you were glowing like a pregnant girl."

Vik's cheeks and ears turned beet red and Sal laughed, me laughing with him. If Sal got as much pleasure from teasing Vik as I did, we were going to get along just fine.

The rule at that range were that you could rent a gun and bullets for the day and fire them as long as you got a quick lesson on how to use them from one of the experts. The handguns Vik and I were using he already knew how to operate, and Sal gave me a one-on-one lesson on how to use mine. He was showing me the ropes and we had a conversation about Vik at the same time.

"It's important to always, always act like any gun you're holding is loaded and has the safety off. The sooner you make that a habit, the better. This thing ain't a toy."

"Of course. So, did Vik 'glow like a pregnant girl' with any of his past boyfriends?"

"Nope. Just you, as far as I know." He put the gun in my hands and manipulated my fingers around it. "Your dominant hand is the trigger hand, and your other hand will be supporting it. It seems excessive for a small gun like this, but beginners are always surprised by just how strong the kickback is. Vik doesn't really talk about the men he's dating in church, for obvious reasons, but he brings you up in casual conversation. He's crazy about you."

"How long have you known Vik?"

"Oh, about five years. I didn't see much of him at the beginning, since he was gone for college, but he's been living in Philadelphia and going to the same church with his Ma since he was eight. Never, ever, ever rest your finger on the trigger. I don't care if the gun isn't loaded. I don't care if the safety's on. If I catch you doing this more than a few times you're gonna have some explaining to do."

He went on to tell me about the safety and how to actually fire the thing. I didn't ask another question until he was explaining how to use the sights.

"What's Vik's mom like?"

"Does he not talk about her to you?"

"No, but he's such a Mama's boy I thought he would talk about her more than he does." I found myself looking cross-eyed down the sights.

"I've never met a person who could successfully aim a gun with both eyes. Just use one. Line up the middle sight so it's even with the two on the sides. Vik's Ma is the strongest woman I've ever met. She became a widow when Vik was just six, but raised him like a champ all on her own. Vik's a good kid."

I adjusted the gun so that I was looking down the barrel at the sights, thankful that I had a steady hand.

"Lift the safety like I showed you. Once you have the sights where you want them, hold it still and count to one in your head before firing. It's not a race. Don't try to anticipate the pin snapping, let it surprise you."

I did as he asked and when the pin hit the practice bullet popped out from the chamber.

"The gun goes bang, and the casing falls out. It's hot, but as long as you're holding the gun right and wearing close toed shoes you shouldn't have to worry about it."

"Vik says she doesn't hold being gay against him. He's not sugarcoating, right?"

He chuckled. "She couldn't stop loving him if she tried. Their relationship isn't strained. Okay, what's the first thing you do once you're done firing?"

"Take my finger off the trigger."

"Excellent."

We finished up our little lesson a minute later.

"I'm glad Vik's happy with you, Al. He has some baggage and deserves some more companionship in his life. Just know that if you hurt him I will hunt you down and rip your nuts off."

He was 100% dead serious and it was endearing.

"I'll keep that in mind, Sal. It was nice meeting you."

"Likewise."

I enjoyed myself firing the guns way more than I thought I would. It was an exhilarating combination of being terrified of the thing in my hands and loving how powerful it made me feel.

We shot at paper targets on the other side of the indoor range. Vik had better aim than I did, but I was decent for somebody on his first day. On my last round of shots Vik said that he wanted to help me with my stance. He got right behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso, clasping my hands with his. What we were doing was probably against protocol, but it was so hot and sexual I couldn't have cared less. His cock kept thickening against my ass. I used the sights to aim and fired all ten bullets in succession as he held me steady. Once the bullets were gone I was so hard it hurt. Later when we got that target back it had a tight cluster of bullet holes in the bulls-eye.

We couldn't get back to my apartment and in my bed quick enough. It took about three seconds for us to get into position and him to smear lube on our erections. He wrapped his arm around me and held me tightly as he thrust forward, his dick right under my sack and his hand sheathing my cock.

His voice was husky with arousal when he whispered directly into my ear.

"Show me how to hold a gun, baby."

I held out my arms, holding an imaginary gun in my hands.

"Squeeze it, nice and tight."

I pressed my thighs together around his member. I was trapped in his fist.

"Safety off..."

I could count to three in the following pause.

"Bang!"

He didn't yell, but with his lips one centimeter from my ear he might as well have. When he said that, he thrust his hips forward and shoved his hand down to the base of my cock. I let out a little hiss.

Very slowly he pulled himself back and repositioned his hand on my cock's head. A few seconds passed before he went "Bang!" again and thrust both our dicks as hard as he could.

This process kept repeating. It got so intense I heard a whimpering that might have been coming from me. I concentrated on counting the shots. It took nineteen for me to explode and Vik came at shot twenty-one.

We were both still hard, so we stopped our little game and Vik made love to me the way he normally did. We both came at least twice more before things even slowed down. The two of us could barely breathe when it was over. It was the most intense sex we'd had yet. We were delirious for about five minutes before Vik spoke.

"As soon as I figure out how to move, I'm setting up another day at the range."

I smiled, too tired to laugh.

We had been boyfriends for over a month when I told Vik that I wanted to pick the next date location. For the most part, he took the lead, but was always fine handing the reins over to me.

This time, I wanted to push Vik out of his comfort zone. I told him that I wanted us to go to Reflex, a gay bar downtown. I put subtle emphasis on the word bar. Vik wasn't the type for a gay club and we both knew it. Hell, since he didn't drink, there wasn't much for him at a bar, either, but the main appeal of a bar is how sociable it is. So many people are in an enclosed space and drinking liquid courage that it's possible for even the most socially inept person to make friends.

Or get laid.

Obviously, that wasn't what I had in mind, though. I just wanted to wean Vik into the scene a little bit, take him for a walk on the wild side. Our relationship was by no means boring, but it was safe. He agreed, though was clearly anxious about it. The date was on a Friday night, and I told him I would meet him there. That evening, I did something that I don't do very often, which is putting on makeup.

I had an older sister, and she was one of my closest friends when I was in high school. This meant I did a lot of hanging out with the girls and learning about stuff I'd hardly ever do. Still, every once in a while, I wanted some of the confidence that makeup brought with it. I didn't want to scare Vik, though, so I kept it subtle: foundation to even out my skin tone, filling in and shaping my brows, and a little flick of eyeliner. The liner was nothing fancy, just enough to enhance the shape of my eyes and bring out the color. The overall effect was enough to make me look more androgynous, but still mostly masculine.

Vik had arrived before me and was waiting by the entrance to Reflex when my Uber got there. I walked closer, and when he got a good look at my face his eyes widened. When I reached where he was standing he had plenty of time to examine and take it all in. Wordlessly he spun me around so I was against the wall and he slammed his palms against the concrete on either side of me. I was trapped. For a split second I thought he was pissed off, but then he kissed me.

It was a hungry kiss, but he restrained himself. After a few seconds he pulled back.

"I want to do so much more, but I don't wanna mess up that face of yours."

I grinned. "You like it?"

He kissed me again.

"I love it! Alice, babe, you're so pretty!" He mashed his lips against mine. In the time I'd known him, Vik called me beautiful, cute, sexy, stunning, hot, but pretty wasn't a word he had used yet.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna need to fend the guys in there off with a stick!"

I rolled my eyes. "You don't hit on a guy that's taken, Vik. Even gays respect that."

He shook his head. "That's not enough for me."

He lowered his head so he could get at my neck. He picked a sensitive spot right out in the open and attacked it, sucking and kissing and biting until we both knew there would be a hickey there. I tried my best to not melt into a puddle as he did it. He pulled away, grinning ear to ear.

"There." he said, satisfied. "Now you're marked as mine."

"I like this Vik." I said, panting.

"Well, I like this Alice. Come on, let's go in."

The inside of Reflex was just like the inside of all the other gay bars I've been to. There were mostly guys and a few girls milling around. Some people were clearly just there to drink their feelings away, while others came in hopes of getting lucky. There were several pairs of guys slobbering all over each other, some standing up, some at tables, one on the floor against the wall. You could easily tell who the hopefuls were. When the heavy door slammed shut, a few heads raised to examine the people walking in. Most of them lost interest the second they noticed that we were holding hands and I had a hickey forming.

We got nachos so there would be something to chew on. I got whiskey neat, but Vik just got a soda. He never drank, so he was the designated driver by default. I knew how to handle alcohol, but I was aware that I could enjoy myself at least a little. We were just sitting at the bar chatting when a guy came up to us and sat down next to me with a smile on his face. Not an I-want-to-fuck-you smile, just a normal smile. Even so, Vik instinctually put his arm around me when he saw the guy sit.

I laughed. "Down, boy. He's just being friendly."

Vik untensed a bit and the guy next to me grinned even wider. "I promise I don't bite and I won't make any sudden movements."

He introduced himself as Stephen and he was a nice guy. He was just interested in making friends. He made two that night as the three of us talked. After he left to go home, we just sat for a bit, comfortable. I tend to drink when I'm comfortable, and by the end of the night I had had 4 drinks. My head was cloudy and I gave Vik signals indicating I wanted us to leave. About halfway to Vik's car, I couldn't resist kissing him. Before I knew it, we were making out against a wall and I stopped caring where we were.

We were going at it full force in public, not normally something Vik would do, but I wasn't complaining. Most people walking by didn't give a shit, if they noticed us at all. That is except for one guy. As he walked by, he made it a point to not so quietly mutter "Fucking faggots..."

I was happy to ignore him, but Vik took the bait. Before I could stop him, he pulled away and walked off quickly until he was standing in front of the man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

Vik had a grin on that I'd never seen before. It was really toothy.

"I was calling you and that bitch over there fags."

Vik's grin widened, giving him a crazed look. He started breathing heavily through clenched teeth.

There was no mistaking it; he was furious.

"Yeah, I'm a faggot. What of it? At least I'm not a fucking asshole."

That may have been the first time I heard him swear. I liked seeing his feistier side, but the practical part of me wanted him to stop. The jerk was bigger and stronger than Vik. I didn't like his chances if things got physical. Instead of throwing a punch, though, Fucking Asshole spat directly into Vik's face.

For a few seconds I was fully expecting Vik to attack, and at that point I would have helped him, but he just balled his hands into fists and walked off towards where he was parked. I had to run to catch up.

The ride home was quiet and awkward. Vik had his hands clenched on the steering wheel and avoided looking at me. I had sobered up a little, so I said what needed to be said.

"You can't let people like him get to you, Vik. That's what they want."

He sighed. "I know, Alice, it's just...he wasn't just going after me back there. He was going after you, too. What do you expect me to do when somebody says something like that about my boyfriend?"

There was another pause.

"Vik, I know you're a gentleman, and I like that about you. I like it when you fawn over me and get protective, but I don't need you to protect me. I can take care of myself."

"I know, Alice," he said again. "I shouldn't have lost my cool back there. I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad at you. It was kind of hot to see you bring the claws out on my behalf, but just be careful. He could have kicked your ass."

"I know, Alice." He said for the last time. He seemed to be more relaxed, at least.

Once we were back at Vik's place, I washed the makeup off before meeting him on the couch. I was on his lap and we were kissing as we cuddled. After a few minutes Vik pulled away and looked at me, more serious all of a sudden.

"Alice, I have to confess something."

"What is it, babe?"

He got a bit closer.

"I love you, Alice. I've been head-over-heels, hopelessly in love with you for a while now."

I smiled. "I love you, too, Vik."

We kissed, a sweet, tender, open-mouthed kiss that seemed to make everything else disappear.

After a few minutes, he spoke again.

"Thank you for being patient with me, Alice. I know it hasn't been easy. I'm sorry I kept you waiting, but I want to go to third base now."

I wanted to throw my head back and scream "FUCKING FINALLY!", but instead I just nodded and kissed him. He led me to his bed.

Vik insisted that he go first. He got into position and grabbed my dick.

"I haven't given too many of these," he admitted. "Don't laugh at me."

I tenderly cupped his cheek with my hand. "I make no promises."

He laughed and lowered his head. After a moment he took me into his mouth.

He could take most of my dick, but much of the time he only took half of me and stroked the base with his hand. His technique wasn't bad. He used his tongue and very lightly his teeth on occasion. He wasn't mechanical, but he was definitely systematic with giving head. Still, his enthusiasm and the fact that I had to wait five weeks for him to go down on me made it easy to ignore the aspects in which he was wanting.

He started getting more into it, flicking his tongue across my slit, nibbling on the edge of my head, and applying more suction. I felt my balls start to lift up.

I rubbed my hand through his hair and moaned "Babe, I'm almost there,"

He sped up, sucking and stroking with passion. I rose, rose, and then tripped. Vik kept his mouth on me and swallowed every drop. He milked and nibbled my cock until it was clean and soft.

He scooted up and kissed me. I could taste a bit of myself in his mouth. We kissed some more before I pulled back with a mischievous grin on my face.

"My turn."

This is the part I was looking forward to. Vik saw himself giving head as him pleasuring the other man, but I saw it completely differently. I absolutely relished in the amount of control I had over any man I went down on. I loved sucking cock, and had been honing my skills for almost a decade. Five weeks is a long time to wait. Too long. I decided that I was going to punish him with pleasure.

Without any ceremony, I plunged all the way down, his seven inches slipping into my throat and my nose burying itself into his bush. Vik almost jumped off the bed.

"ALICE!"

I smiled and took a deep breath in through my nose, showing him how much I loved his smell. I proceeded to use all my skills to turn Vik into jelly. I jabbed my tongue into his slit, lapping up his precome. I grabbed his cock and slapped it against my tongue with a naughty look in my eye. I took him all the way in and swallowed around his head. Over and over again I brought him to the edge, then backed off. Eventually he tried thrusting his hips, but I held him down. He was going to come when and only when I wanted him to.