All Comments on 'One Day In Surewould Forest Ch. 01'

by Throbbin Wood

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hiliarious and Hot

Very well written. Extremely funny. Very erotic and hot. Can't wait for part two.

YoungJasonYoungJasonabout 19 years ago
Odd

For some reason it deleted my previous post. Anywho, I wanted to say I loved the story, the descriptions brought it to life, and both the humor and the sex was well written :). Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!

*grin*

I think I know many of the characters... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!

*grin*

I think I know many of the characters... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!

*grin*

I think I know many of the characters... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story and funny too.

Showing a change of direction from your other post. Love the humor and the way the characters seem somehow familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
<applauds>

Why, Throbbin' my dear fellow, did you visit Trier Fcuk for some of his herbal helping lotion, i heard that you had troubles with your tights being TOO tight!

Nice adventure, none the less, i do look forward to more to follow. I will, however, be claiming royalties on any future documentations.

Lusty Dangler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very amusing!

Indeed, the characters do seem reminiscent of some I've met not far from here. The Lady Lorna was as ravishing as ever, but I had no idea she had such impressive oral skills. Pray, carry on with your merry tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Waitaminute

You mean people write stories on this site besides porn? I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous