One Fateful Night: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"So about the batting cages?" Luka asked, looking to Julien.

"Yeah sure, love to man," Julien replied.

The two looked to Anna, "You coming with?" Luka asked invitingly.

Anna smiled at both men,

"No, you boys go have your fun, I think I'll go visit Julia," Anna declined. Julia was Anna's old high school friend from the neighborhood, she hadn't seen since being back from college.

"Okay then, see you when we get back Belle," Luka said, making his way to the door. Julien kissed Annabelle on the cheek and followed his friend out the door. Anna was more than happy to go see her friend, now that she was able to gush about her boyfriend.

Luka and Julien spent about two hours at the batting cages, building up quite a sweat. When they were done, the two downed a couple of hot dogs then headed home. As they pulled up to the house Luka remembered he had to fill up the truck,

"Damn, I was supposed to put gas, I'm out early again in the morning for work," he stated as he and Julien looted at the gas meter, the needle about halfway on the "E".

"You can get out if you want, be back in twenty minutes," he continued.

"Okay man, see you in a bit," Julien said as he hopped out the truck.

Luka pulled off and Julien made his way into the front door. As he entered the house, Julien saw Anna walking down the stairs. He walked up, meeting her halfway up the stairs. He hugged her, childishly rubbing his face against hers.

"Ewww, you're all sweaty!" Anna exclaimed as she tried to break free from Julien's grip. It was no use; Julien had his arms clasped around Anna's body.

As Julien kissed Anna's lips, as he lifted her body off the floor and onto him,

"How about you come help me get clean," he offered as he began to walk them upstairs.

Anna kissed back,

"Wait, where's Luka?" she inquired.

"Gas station," Julien simply stated.

"Mmm, in that case, I'd love to," Anna seductively said as she resumed kissing Julien. As they bumbled into the guest room, Anna pulled her lips from Julien's and raised her black tank top off her body. Julien immediately buried his face in Anna's wonderful cleavage, kissing in between her petite breasts, held in her white lace bra. The two found their way into the bathroom and Julien set Anna down. They stripped and entered the white tiled shower. Anna switched on the water and turned to face Julien. They embraced beneath the warm stream of water.

"I like your shower better," Anna commented.

"Oh I don't know, there's a lot to be said for small spaces," Julien replied, wrapping his arms around the brunette as they kissed. Anna's rock hard nipples rubbed against Julien's muscular chest as both their bodies slowly became totally wet. They both took turns lathering up each other's bodies and rinsing beneath the water. When they were done, the two stood facing each other. Julien wiped Anna's hair from her face then lowered his hand down her body, tracing his fingers over thin strip of her pubic hair. He then turned her around and moved Anna forward till her breasts were pressed against the cool tiles of the shower wall. Julien looked down, admiring the sight of Anna's bum, streams of water rolling off it. He grabbed on to her round flesh and gently spread them, then moved his body behind hers, his cock sliding between her cheeks. Anna shut her eyes, feeling Julien's cock between her thighs, gently grazing against the lips of her cunt.

Anna lowered a hand between her legs grabbing the tip of Julien's penis and pointed it up towards her. Feeling his cock pressed against Anna's lips, Julien eased forward, sliding into the warmth of her welcoming pussy. They both moaned as Julien slid in. With his hands gripping Anna's hips, Julien began moving back and forth. Anna pressed the side of her face against the cool tile wall as Julien's thick cock glided past the swollen lips of her cunt. She moaned out loud as Julien thrusted harder into her. She felt his lips on the back of her neck as he planted kisses on her wet body.

Water was splashing between their bodies as Julien fucked Anna, Anna pushing her ass back to meet Julien's thrusts, making sure his cock plunged deep into her. Anna began to whimper each time Julien's cock slid into her. Julien's pelvis crushed against Anna's soft ass with every thrust and he began to moan as well.

Julien began to fuck with a frenzied pace as Anna's high pitch cries grew louder and louder. Moments after a succession of particularly fast and hard thrusts, Julien felt the muscles in Anna's pussy contract around his cock as she screamed out,

"Ohh fuck yess baby!!!" she cried as she pushed her ass back against Julien.

Julien continued thrusting as Anna's pussy continued spasming around his cock.

When Anna felt that her orgasm had passed she moved hers and Julien's body back till she had enough room to move forward and slide Julien's cock out of her quivering pussy. She was immediately down on her knees, slipping Julien's throbbing cock into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, tasting her juices on Julien's dick. Anna slipped Julien's cock out of her mouth and began to stroke him with her hand,

"Mhmm Cum for me baby," she moaned before swallowing him once more.

"Ahhh fuck Anna, I'm gonna cum," Julien groaned.

Anna continued sucking hard on Julien's cock, dragging her tongue along his length. She then felt his cock twitch in her mouth followed by his warm semen filling her. Anna kept her mouth around Julien accepting every drop of him until she felt his penis begin to soften. She pulled him out of her mouth then stood up and looked at Julien's panting face. As the both stared into each other's eyes, Anna swallowed hard.

Julien raised a hand to Anna and wiped her lips with his thumb.

"You swallowed," he pointed out, "You know you don't have to"

"I wanted to. . . for you," Anna admitted cutting Julien off.

Julien smiled and kissed her on the lips,

"So, how was it," he asked.

"Not as bad as I built it up in my mind to be, infact I kinda liked it, it would save on clean up," Anna joked.

Julien laughed as they rinsed their bodies beneath the water then turned off the shower. The dried each other off and got dressed, Julien in green shorts and a blue tee, Anna in a pair of grey running shorts and a white tanktop. When they were done they headed downstairs.

Luka parked his truck in the driveway and walked into the house, meeting Anna and Julien curled up on the couch watching television.

"Hey guys," he greeted, plopping down on loveseat besides the couch.

"Hey," Anna and Julien responded in unison.

They threesome ended up watching a movie on Netflix.

When the movie was over Luka got up and headed to the stairs,

"Ok, night you guys, see you tomorrow," he said before heading upstairs.

"Night Luka," Anna yelled.

The couple surfed the channels for a while before deciding to go to bed. They entered Julien's room and Anna headed to the bathroom. Julien shed his shorts and tee shirt, leaving him in his boxers and waited for Anna to finish in the bathroom. He heard the toilet flush followed by the sound of Anna brushing her teeth. She emerged from the bathroom and crawled under the covers letting Julien go brush his teeth. When he was done, Julien joined Anna beneath the covers. The two laid on the bed facing each other. Julien noticed an immovable smile on Anna's face,

"What are you smiling at Missy?" he inquired.

"Nothing, just this, being here, lying next to you," she explained.

Julien smiled and put his arm around Anna, turning her around and pulling her back to his chest. He leaned in and kissed the back of her neck,

"I guess telling Luka worked out just fine," he commented.

"Yup, I can't wait till our date tomorrow" Anna replied, loving the feeling of being in Julien's arms, feeling his hearbeat against her back.

"Me too babe," Julien admitted, planting another kiss on Anna's neck.

The two were asleep in minutes, comforted in each other's embrace.

The next morning, Julien awoke with his arm draped over Anna. He stealthily slipped out of bed, brushed his teeth and went downstairs, leaving a sleeping Annabelle behind. Entering the kitchen he found Luka at the dining table with a cup of coffee and his laptop.

"Morning, off to work?" he asked, pouring himself a cup of coffee and sitting down opposite Luka.

"Yup, should be the last day I have to go out till next week," Luka replied.

"Explain to me again why you're here for the summer? I thought you had that sweet bachelor pad up north?" Julien asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I do, and the wooden floors in that sweet pad are infested with termites. I tried treating but the damage was already done, so as we speak, the floors are being ripped out and replaced," Luka explained.

Julien cocked his head back,

"Ahh now I remember. Damn, that must cost a pretty penny, at least you have free room and board here."

"Yeah, plus it is nice being back home, even if it's just for a couple of weeks. So what are you up to today?" Luka asked.

"Umm nothing really planned; I'll see what Anna wants to do. We are going out tonight though, kind of our first official date," Julien responded.

Luka chuckled,

"I can't believe you guys took this long to come clean."

"I guess we wanted to make sure it was something real before we told anyone, I mean it is kind of a game changer, I've known you since we were toddlers practically," Julien said with a smile, "So what do you think your parents will say?" he asked.

Shutting down his laptop and placing it in his briefcase, Luka walked over to Julien and patted him on the back,

"Come on, you know mom and dad love you. My guess is, they're the same as me, they'd just like Anna to be happy, and if you make her happy, then great," Luka said before heading to the door.

"I might head to the bar to catch the Lakers game this evening, so if I don't see you this afternoon, I'll see you guys tomorrow, have fun," Luka said as he walked out the door.

"Okay, you too man," Julien replied just before the door closed shut.

Anna woke up and stretched her body in the empty bed. She brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen where she found Julien at the table drinking his coffee. She walked up behind him and ran her hand through his shaggy hair,

"Morning babe," she whispered before sitting down next to him.

"Hey sleepyhead, how'd you sleep?" he asked.

Anna smiled, "Best night's sleep ever."

"Luka left already?" she continued.

"Yeah, said he'd be back but then he's going out," Julien explained.

"So what do you want to do today?" Anna asked before taking a sip of Julien's coffee.

"I dunno, what do you feel like doing?"

Setting down Julien's coffee mug, Anna turned her eyes upwards and thought,

"Well, we could go see a movie, or umm. . . go to the beach, or I dunno hang around the house, I could make some margaritas and we could take a dip in the pool," Anna suggested.

"Mmmm, that last one sounds nice."

"Day at home it is," Anna replied excitedly. She turned and began to head upstairs,

"I gonna get changed and go for a run, wanna join me?" she asked.

"Uh, no that's fine; I have some stuff to do for work and some emails to send out," Julien replied.

When Anna returned downstairs she found Julien on the couch in the living room, laptop in hand.

Julien looked up and focused his gaze. Anna looked outstanding in black spandex shorts and white sports bra. Everything about her, down to her cute white ankle socks and running shoes, seemed to arouse Julien. The spandex shorts made her cute butt look amazing; its firm roundness on full display.

"Oh my god, you're making me reconsider joining you," Julien joked.

Annabelle laughed,

"Nuh uhh mister, you stay here and do your work, so we can play later," she teased, plugging in her earbuds and heading out the door. Julien readjusted his groin and went back to work on his laptop.

About an hour later Anna was back from her run. She burst into the house panting and sweating. She looked around the house but didn't see Julien. Popping her head out the glass sliding door that led to the back yard, she saw Julien, already in his bathing trunks, lounging beside the pool with his laptop.

"Hey!" she yelled.

Julien looked up from the computer screen and saw Anna,

"Hey!" he replied.

"I'm gonna get changed and do the margaritas. See you in a bit."

Holding his hand above his eyebrows to block the California sun, Julien nodded and went back to his emails.

Twenty-five minutes later Anna came strolling out to the back yard. In her hands was a tray; atop the tray were two glasses, a jug of margarita and a pale of ice cubes. As she set the tray down on the white iron lounge table, Julien could now admire her in her navy blue bikini. It was simple yet sexy, a nice tight bikini bottom hugging against her body, and her petite breasts contained fully in the fabric of her bikini top. She sat down in the lounge chair besides Julien's while he poured some margarita in both glasses.

"Mhmm, I forgot how good you were at making these," Julien complimented as he took his first sip. The cold liquid felt good in the warm summer sun. After Julien and Anna downed a glass each, they jumped in the pool.

"Ohh my god, this is exactly what I needed after that run," Anna proclaimed as she dunked her head beneath the cool water then shot back up, wiping her hair from her face. The two frolicked about, splashing each other, and playing childish games like tag and marco polo. They ended up an hour later in the shallows, Julien sitting on the concrete pool steps that led into the pool and Annabelle in his lap.

"I think I'm gonna get some sun," Anna announced before getting off Julien and heading to the lounge chair. Julien watched as she walked away, staring as her ass swayed from side to side in her bikini bottoms.

Julien did some laps up and down the pool while Anna laid out on the lounge chairs. When he was tired, Julien got out and had another glass of margarita. He took a gulp and decided to add some ice. He picked up three cubes and dropped them into his glass. He looked over to Anna who had her sunglasses on. "Had she fallen asleep?" he thought to himself. Julien smiled as a thought entered his mind. He picked up another ice cube and moved over to Anna's lounge chair, sitting on the edge. He held the cube over Anna's chest and shook his hand, letting ice cold droplets fall onto her. Anna's eyes shot open the second she felt the beads of coldness. She removed her sunglasses and looked up to a smirking Julien,

"Just checking if you were awake babe," Julien said as Anna playfully jabbed his well-toned stomach. Julien then lowered the ice cube to Anna's right breast, pressing it against the fabric of her wet bikini.

"Ooooh, that feels kinda nice," Anna encouraged.

Julien saw the emergence of Anna's hardening nipple and rubbed the ice cube against it. He dragged the frozen block across to her left breast and did the same. Leaning down, Julien kissed Anna's pouty lips while he circled her left breast with the ice cube. Biting down gently on Anna's lower lip, Julien pulled till it broke free from his teeth. Using his free hand, he grasped Anna's bikini top in the middle where the cups were joined and pulled them up over her breasts. He bunched up Anna's bikini top around her neck like a necklace and then cast his gaze on her wonderfully petite tits. He traced the block of ice along her light tight lines, then up against the lower curve of her right breast, returning now to her bare nipple. Julien looked down at Anna's wincing eyes as he pressed the melting block of ice hard against her erect nipple. He then slid it sideways down in between her cleavage and up to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment.

Julien slid the ice back down between Anna's breasts then moved it south over her quivering stomach.

"Oooohhh that tickles," Anna giggled.

Julien lowered his head and licked between Anna's breasts, tasting the cool traces of water on her warm skin. He dragged his tongue along the smooth curve of her breast and took her nipple in his mouth; it was still cool from the ice.

"Mhmmmm," Anna moaned, enjoying the teasing contrast of going from the cold ice on her nipples to Julien's warm swirling tongue.

After teasing both of Anna's nipples with his tongue, Julien moved once again to kissing between her breasts, then licked his way south, following the trail of cool liquid.

Julien kissed every area of Anna's taut tummy as she brushed her hands through his hair. By now, under the California sun, the ice was a puddle on Anna's abdomen. Julien blew on the liquid lightly before sucking it up with his mouth. Raising his face off Anna's stomach, he retrieved another block of ice from the pale.

He placed the new block of ice on Anna's right inner thigh and moved it up towards her hot sex. When he got to her crotch, Julie placed the block of ice flat against Anna's pussy over her bikini and began circular motions. Anna wriggled her body as Julien moved the freezing cube up and down her slit. With his free hand, Julien undid the ties on Anna's bikini bottoms. He removed the block of ice and then lifted the navy blue material off her crotch, laying hit between her thighs. Julien smiled at the sight of Anna's beautiful pussy, her lips full and protruding. He placed the ice cube on her pelvis, moving it down along her landing strip of pubic hair, returning it to the lips of her pussy. Julien inserted a couple of millimeters of the iceblock between Anna's lips and began moving it up and down her slit.

"Ahhhhhh," Anna gasped.

Julien moved the ice up and used it to circle Anna's protruding clit for a few seconds before resuming to glide it up and down her slit. Thanks to Anna's wonderfully warm cunt, the ice was almost melted. Julien slipped the remnants of the cube in his mouth, using his fingers as a replacement in Anna's pussy. He slid his index and middle fingers into Anna's hot opening and used his thumb to rub against her clit. He lowered his face to Anna's and kissed her passionately, slipping the block of ice from his mouth to hers.

Anna whimpered into Julien's mouth, twisting and arching her body as he pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt, working her clit furiously with his thumb. Julien continued kissing Anna, working her cunt with his hand, and fondling her breasts with the other. Soon she was moaning constantly and raising her hips against Julien's hand. Anna now joined Julien in massaging her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard with her fingers as she felt her climax fast approaching. Julien's and Anna's tongues swirled around each other as Julien worked his fingers faster and faster inside Anna's pussy.

"Ahhh fuck baby!" Anna cried, breaking her kiss with Julien as her body trembled, her pussy convulsing around Julien's fingers. Anna was moving her hips up and down against Julien's fingers who had now moved his face down to her breasts. As her creamy juices flowed onto Julien's fingers, Anna's body soon came back to rest on the lounge chair. Julien pulled his fingers from Anna's cunt and pulled his mouth from her nipple. He sucked on his fingers tasting Anna's wondrous feminine juices. Anna pulled Julien's hand from his mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"That was amazing," Anna commented, her breath heavy.

"Why don't you take a few more laps in the pool and get changed, I'll go get us some lunch," Julien offered.

"Okay babe, see you in a bit," Anna replied.

Julien walked into the house and Anna laid back down and breathed a sigh of satisfaction, smiling as she stared up to the blue skies.

Julien changed into some shorts and threw on a t-shirt before heading to the driveway and into Anna's car.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers