One Fateful Night: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

Julien returned about forty minutes later with two carts of some Japanese food. He found Anna in the kitchen, dressed in red cotton running shorts and a white and black flannel shirt. She had just finished washing up the margarita jug and set out two plates for Julien and herself. They sat down and ate and talked. Halfway through their meal, Luka came through the front door and into the kitchen,

"Hey guys," he greeted.

"Hey man, you want some lunch?" Julien offered.

"Uhh yeah, I could eat," he replied as Anna got up and set a plate for her brother.

They three sat and ate.

"So where are you two heading for your big date?" Luka questioned.

Anna and Julien smiled and each other slightly blushing.

"Oh I don't know, maybe some dinner," Julien casually replied.

Luka nodded as he placed a forkful of food into his mouth.

"So who's meeting you at the bar?" Julien asked.

"Oh just the usual suspects, Mike and Sandy, Gabe said he'd try to come by," Luka replied.

The three finished lunch. Julien and Luka cleared the table while Anna placed the left overs in the fridge.

"Well I'm gonna take a nap before I head out, have fun tonight," Luka said, genuinely meaning the words, as he headed upstairs to his room.

After washing up the dishes, Julien and Anna went into the living room. They sprawled out onto the couch and Julien switched on the television.

"So what time do you want to leave tonight?" Anna asked as Julien laid against her. She reached her arm around him and placed his head against her chest.

"I'll pick you up at seven thirty," Julien stated.

"Pick me up?" Anna chuckled.

"Yup, that's right; I'll be at your door to pick you up, just like the real deal."

"Okay then, seven thirty it is," Anna replied.

Luka was back downstairs at six o' clock dressed and ready to go out. He found Julien and Anna asleep on the couch. They looked kinda cute he thought to himself, he didn't want to wake them.

The door closing roused a lightly sleeping Julien. He checked his watch and gently nudged Anna awake.

"Baby, it's six, I'm gonna shower and get ready, I have a hot date tonight," he joked.

Anna smiled, still kind of dazed in her sleepy state,

"Okay babe, see you in a while," she replied as Julien got up off her and headed upstairs. She waited a half hour, still dozing on the couch till she knew Julien was finished in the bathroom. Anna then rolled herself off the couch and up to her room to get ready.

Minutes before seven-thirty, Anna heard a knock on her bedroom door. She smiled to herself and took one last view in the mirror before opening the door. She smiled as she set her eyes upon Julien. He stood there dressed in a black fitted dress shirt with dark gray stripes, his sleeves folded up and a thin red tie loosely strung around his neck. He wore dark gray slim fitted trousers and fancy black shining dress shoes. His hair was neatly combed to the side, he looked so handsome Anna thought.

Julien's eyes scanned up and down Anna, she looked amazing. Dressed in an almost knee length navy blue flirty dress with a pretty white floral pattern, cinched at the waist, flowing and pleated below.

Julien stood there holding out a small bouquet of short flowers, a mix of beautiful colors.

A surprised Anna blushed and laughed,

"Babe where did you even get these?" she asked, taking the aromatic flowers from Julien.

"Well I can't let you know all my secrets just yet," Julien mused.

Anna smiled as she held the flowers against her nose and breathed in,

"Well they're lovely, really beautiful," she said.

"You're beautiful, I mean, you look spectacular," Julien retorted.

Anna blushed again,

"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself."

The two walked downstairs where Anna quickly found a vase, filled it with water and placed the flowers, setting it down on the dining table.

Arm in arm, the couple walked out to the car where Julien opened the passenger door for Anna,

"Such a gentleman," she commented as she took her seat.

Julien drove a quick twenty-five minutes to a quaint romantic Italian restaurant where he had made reservations. The two were seated and the waiter took their order. Their food was brought in reasonable time and they began to dine. During their conversation Julien looked over to Anna,

"So when are you headed back to school?"

"Couple weeks I think," she replied, "I think I my flight leaves one week after yours," she clarified.

"When do you think you can come up to visit me at campus?" Anna asked as she fed Julien a baby tomato from her plate.

"Umm, I think I can get some time off a couple weeks before thanksgiving."

"Okay, well let me know the exact date when you can so I can plan," Anna responded, "I'm gonna miss you sooo much when you're gone," she added.

"I know baby, me too," Julien confessed as he took Anna's hand in his.

"One day soon, I promise, we'll be living in the same state," Julien comforted.

Pacified by Julien's words, Anna returned to her meal.

After sharing a dark chocolate gelato for dessert, Julien paid the bill while Anna freshened up in the ladies room.

They drove to the beach and Julien parked. They couple got out of the car and strolled along the pier under the brightness of an almost full moon. Julien placed his hand around Anna's shoulder as the cool sea breeze skirted across their bodies. Anna's high heels clip clopped against the wooden floor of the pier as they reached the end. The two lingered for a bit, staring out to the ocean, Anna leaning against the railing, Julien stood behind with his arms around her. Eventually, Anna had turned around and they began making out, her hair blowing all over Julien's face. After a while, they made their way to the car and drove home.

Julien pulled into the driveway and parked next to Luka's truck. After switching off the headlights and undoing his seatbelt, he looked over to Anna,

"I had a really good time tonight."

"Me too babe," Anna replied as she leaned over and began kissing Julien.

As Julien cradled Anna's face against his, Anna's hand moved down Julien's torso to his lap. She began to rub against his inner thigh, enjoying the smoothness of his slacks against her fingers. A few seconds later, Anna could feel Julien's cock hardening right beneath her fingers. Anna was now sliding her palm along Julien's full hardness as she stuck her tongue in his mouth. Without breaking their kiss, Anna's hands found their way to Julien's zipper. She unzipped him and fished her hand into his fly, retrieving his throbbing cock. Julien groaned as Anna began to slowly stroke him.

Anna pulled her face from Julien's and smiled at him then looked down and teasingly squeezed his cock, feeling it pulse in her hand.

"I hope you don't do this on all your first dates," Julien teased.

Anna smirked at him then lowered her head to his crotch. Sticking out her tongue, she licked the tip of Julien's cock, tasting the musky manliness of his flesh. Anna swirled her moist tongue around Julien's tip, then began to lick the sides of his shaft. Julien rested his hand on Anna back as her warm tongue traversed his entire penis. Anna kissed her way from the base of Julien's cock to its tip before teasingly slipping just the head of his cock in her mouth. Julien groaned louder as Anna sealed her lips around his shaft and he felt her tickling the underside of his cock with her tongue.

"You're so hard baby, "Anna murmured, "Feels so good in my mouth," she continued before sliding Julien's entire cock in her mouth, grazing the tip against the roof of her mouth all the way down.

Anna held Julien's cock in her mouth for a few moments before she began slowly sliding him out, sucking on him as she did. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock when she got to the tip then lowered her mouth onto him once again. Anna was soon bobbing her head up and down on Julien's cock with quick pace. Every once in a while, she would pop his cock out her mouth and stroke him with her hand while she smiled up at him before swallowing him again. Anna did this for a handful of minutes before Julien shifted in his seat and groaned

"Ohh god baby, I gonna cum."

Anna lowered herself onto Julien's cock a final time before she felt his warm cum ooze into her mouth. She moved her mouth to the tip of his penis, sucking on him, using her fingers, squeezing slowly upwards on his shaft, milking all of his cum. Julien pressed his head hard against the headrest, his eyes shut closed as he relished Anna's magnificent touch.

When his cock began to go limp in her mouth, Anna removed her mouth, and with an audible gulp, swallowed all of his seed. She wiped side sides of her mouth with her fingers then looked to Julien. There was a small amount of perspiration on his forehead as he stared back at her,

"You're amazing," he acknowledged.

Anna smiled and reached over, gently and tenderly placing Julien's sensitive penis back in his pants and zipping him up.

The two took a moment to straighten themselves out before making their way inside. They quietly made their way upstairs. Standing outside Anna's bedroom door, Julien spun her around and kissed her, pressing her body the door. He could taste the faint hint of his sperm still lingering in her mouth. As they kissed, Anna reached down and behind, turning the door handle. As the door creaked open, they moved inside her bedroom. Julien closed the door once they were in and continued kissing Anna, as he moved her towards her bed.

Julien laid Anna on the bed, her legs bent at the knee and hanging over the side. He kissed down her neck, onto her breasts over her dress and down her stomach. Julien slid off the bed and knelt on the floor. He placed his hands on Anna's feet and unbuckled her shoes. He quickly removed his own socks and shoes before turning his attention back to Anna. Julien slipped Anna's high heels off her feet and tossed them in the corner then ran his hands up her legs. Julien dragged his fingers along Anna's soft skin, up her toned calves then over her knees and under her dress. He moved his hands along her thighs until his fingers felt the waistband of Anna's panties. Julien hooked his fingers into the elastic band and begun tugging. Anna raised her body slightly and her panties slid off with ease. As he pulled his hands from under her dress, Julien now saw the white satin and lace hipsters that Anna was wearing.

Julien tossed the panties aside and moved his head between Anna's knees. He continued moving forward, slipping his head beneath Anna's billowy dress till her reached her pussy. He kissed the base of Anna's landing strip and breathed in, savoring the mixed aromas of perfume and feminine arousal. Julien moved down and pressed a kiss against Anna's mound. She could feel his hot breath invading her wanting cunt.

Anna clenched her bedsheets when Julien's tongue finally licked the length of her lips, gently slipping in and teasing her clit when he reached the top. Julien's tongue began to probe Anna's pussy, licking the outsides of her opening. His tongue curled upwards with every pass against her soft flesh. Anna reached down and pulled the skirt of her dress up revealing Julien to her. Julien mean while placed his hands on Anna's thighs, spreading them wider. Julien's tongue was now rhythmically lashing into and out of Anna's moist pussy.

Anna raised her hips, riding Julien's thrusting tongue. Julien shifted his hands beneath Anna's rising hips, gripping her ass, his dull fingernails digging into her soft flesh.

Shallow moans began to escape Anna as Julien squeezed her ass and pushed her crotch hard against his face. Julien let his tongue move from Anna's opening up to her swollen clit and began flicking it back and forth. Anna could feel a constant flow of juices from her pussy as she struggled to keep herself still. She could feel a tightening in her belly followed by some quick spasms. Anna, uncontrollably began to close her thighs, squeezing Julien's head as her pussy convulsed and gushed. Julien was now lapping away at Anna's wet folds, her clit pulsing before his eyes. Anna's grip on her bedsheets tightened as did Julien's grip on her butt.

"Ohh my god Julien," Anna panted, "that was fucking amazing!" she professed as her body still twitched from her orgasm.

Julien pulled his face from Anna's crotch and laid her butt back down on the bed. From his vantage point, still kneeling on the floor, Julien stared at Anna's still quivering pussy, her lips glistening. He wiped his face with the back of his hands, he was drenched. Seated on the floor, he leaned against the side of the bed, between Anna's hanging legs, giving her time to recuperate.

Five minutes later, Anna sat up on the edge of the bed and looked down at Julien. She could see the top of his head, his once neatly and handsomely combed hair now a floppy mess. Anna tugged on Julien's shoulder, getting him to stand up before her. She reached out and began to undo Julien's belt buckle,

"Where did a nice guy like you learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked.

Julian smiled and undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his body,

"I should be the one asking where a sweet girl like you learned to give head like that," Julien retorted.

Anna smirked as she lowered Julien's slacks and boxers in one move,

"The internet," Anna laughed.

Julien chuckled as Anna stared at his arching penis. She reached out and held his throbbing cock in her hand. Julien leaned over and unzipped the back of Anna's dress. Anna was close enough and began kissing Julien's toned abdomen as she gently played with his cock in her hands. Julien lifted Anna's dress off her body; it slid off with ease. Anna looked up at Julien's naked body. She released her grip on his penis and scooted back, laying down across the bed. Julien looked down at her,

"You look so beautiful," he commented, staring at her nude waiting body.

Julien crawled onto the bed, over Anna and lowered himself. Their lips met and Julien slid his palm over Anna's breasts. They kissed and fondled each other. Julien's cock pressed against Anna's pelvis, leaving a thin sticky line of precum. Anna lowered her hand and found his throbbing cock, positioning him at the lips of her pussy. Julien slowly pushed his cock into Anna and they both moaned. Anna placed her hands on Julien's shoulders as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Julien's thrusts were gentle at first, slowly pulling out and just as slowly dipping back in. Julien began to pick up the pace, pushing harder and faster into Anna. She lowered her hands to his hips, pulling him as deep into her as she could every time he sunk down. They broke their kiss and stared into each other's eyes, both their mouths agape. A tiny girlish squeak escaped Anna's mouth every time Julien thrusted particularly hard. Anna released her grasp on Julien's hip and placed her hand behind his neck, holding his forehead against hers as he continued to fuck her.

Anna raised her hips to meet Julien's thrusts. She looked directly into Julien's eyes,

"I want to cum with you baby, I'm so close, tell me when," she moaned.

Julien returned Anna's loving stare and pumped his hips faster. Anna bit her lower lip, trying as best she could to prolong her climax. Julien was breathing heavier and heavier over Anna's face, his cock slipping into and out of Anna's wet slick cunt with reasonable pace.

"Ahhhh baby, I'm there," he announced.

Getting the all clear, Anna let herself go, pushing her hips hard against Julien,

"Ahhhhh yess yesss mmhmmm fuck baby!" she moaned as her pussy contracted around Julien's cock.

At the same time, Julien thrust had and deep into Anna and groaned loudly as his cock spasmed, spewing his semen into Anna's waiting vagina. Anna wrapped her arms around Julien's back; holding him inside her as her pussy drained his cock, mixing their juices at it flowed from their bodies. Anna wriggled her crotch against Julien's, both their bodies still trembling from their orgasms. Julien lowered his mouth to Anna's, pressing his lips against hers. It was a brief but passionate kiss. Julien rolled off Anna's petite body and laid beside her.

After a few minutes, Julien began to get up to go to the bathroom. Anna read his mind and tugged on his shoulder,

"Wait, let me," she said, kissing him on the cheek and walked over to the bathroom. She dampened a washcloth in warm water and returned to Julien. She caringly wiped Julien's penis, still glistening with both their juices and cum dribbling from its tip. Anna then sat on the edge of the bed and wiped her pussy, watching as Julien's semen dribbled down her folds. When she was done, Anna went back to the bathroom and threw the handtowel into the laundry basket. She hurriedly returned to Julien, slipping beneath the sheets and cuddling up next to him.

"That was some first date," Julien commented.

Anna smiled,

"I hope all our dates are like that," she replied.

Anna rested her head on Julien's chest, her breasts pressing against his ribcage as he wrapped an arm around her.

"What are we gonna do when my parents get back?" Anna asked.

"I guess we'll figure out something," Julien replied, passing his hand through Anna's hair, "I wouldn't worry, I'm sure we'll be able to find plenty of excuses to be alone," he elaborated.

Anna and Julien fell asleep shortly afterwards in each other's embrace.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers