All Comments on 'One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest Ch. 01'

by Jade_Garcia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
richard_frichard_fover 6 years ago
A Great Start!

Good characters and dialog, can't wait for the next chapter.

Well done, Jade.

By the way, there's a mentally ill troll who posts horrid comments on all the loving wives stories. He hates them, but can't stop reading them all. Ignore him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Buildup

Can't wait to see where you go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Although Id never be a cuck in real life, it's just not my thing your first part of the story was good. My only thing as in most of the stories where the part of the hubby being aroused talking about that of watching a porn would make him to want to live it. Men are dogs and alway think about fucking but for me I could get aroused watching a porn like this and enjoy thinking about what it's about . I would never be able to tolerate anything like that in real life. A fantasy with dirty talk in bed is great but for me a most men I know would be a no go in reality. I did know one person who liked watching but it also backfired and she fell for a guy she was fucking for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hypocrites!

Some of the comments made here are unbelievable...

Objecting to the erotic and fetish content of this story is like turning on a Sports Channel and objecting that a soccer game is being broadcast:

You may not like soccer but don't be shocked if it appears on a sports programme...there's plenty of other sports about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT Story

Loved this story, hope you continue with it and share it with us.

Just ignore the trolls that come here every day and post hate comments all they want is sick B.T.B stories that humilate women.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 6 years ago
Forget the trolling Anons

I like it and look forward to chapter two.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I read the writer's Bio and I have some questions...

I read the writer's Bio and I have some questions about this story: 1st - Who is this couple? Are they both white, both black, or one white and one black? Why am I asking this? They are looking for a "black bull"! If they were looking just for a "bull" this question didn't matter... 2nd - The previous question leads to this one: Black women don't cheat? Don't cuckold their husbands? Again, why this questions? The writer seems to be a black woman, so why would she write about a white couple looking for a black bull? Now, if for instance the writer was a black male, with a woman's aka, I would understand the why of this story...

The story isn't better or worst than similar ones...it uses the same ideas, the same plot, the same characters...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editing

So does Sally have full hips or slender hips?

While many of the sentences are descriptive, they also seem overly wordy, to the point of distraction. But perhaps that's just me. When you're trying to paint a visual picture, sometimes less is more, and you must choose carefully.

I haven't read anything original here. This beginning is a standard plotline. One of the basic ideas of taking creative writing classes is to be CREATIVE, meaning, something outside the norm. This is fish n' chips, all day, every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jade

No matter how well you write, the Loving Wives section is going to judge your story harshly if you write about cuckholdry. It's unfair, but unfortunately that's the way it is over here. Don't let their trolling discourage you. If they could write a better story, they would. Since they can't, they just try to force the actual writers to accommodate them by making it difficult to write any other storyline than the ones they want to read. They want to force this genre into what they want it to be, even if what they want isn't what it was made for. They don't want erotica. They want a tale of justice. The cheater must be made to pay for them to feel better. No actual "extra marital fun" is encouraged.

As for this story, it was decent. It was erotic and sexy. My only critique was that there wasn't much to tell. Just a fuck scene with no background to get me to care about the people. Hope you hurry with chapter 2 and give more background.k

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Keep Writing!

I found this to be a good beginning, however maybe you should have either used more pages for a start, or spread more of your description of Sally throughout the first few chapters. (Just an idea)

As others have pointed out, we shouldn’t put too much weight on what the trolls say they want, for I doubt they know themselves. I’ll bet that many writers on this site would attempt a story custom made to their outline if they asked, and could produce an outline. I have written several stories for others, and would have acknowledged their input but mostly they requested I didn’t—probably didn’t want to lose the anonymous status.

Anyway, I read your first story just before reading this one, and I do wonder why the long dry spell?

If you get tired of the crap some Anons pass out, you can refuse to allow their comments. About the only downside is, it will cause them to go back and one-bomb all your stories, but heck, they will do that to any new stories regardless, and you only have one old one anyway.

PS: Wouldn't you love to know just what these folks think could constitute a new plot? How many different basic ways can one write a plot about a wife who screws someone who isn't her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Start

Nice writing. Looking forward to chapter two.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
Good read

A good star and one or two interesting points that are lifting this above the usual.

The description of the husbands sexuality for a start, his general lack of drive and the short penis. Being a woman I hope you can handle the husbands short comings and from the story so far I think you will. However if you ver feel yhe need for how a husband really feels as a cuckold without shame I put myself forward as a fount of knowledge. I would love to let you know how a cuckold really feels . However it seems that at this point in the story you are doing very well on your own.

I hope the next chapter is not too far away.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago
A 5 Star Effort.

Really excellent story - well written, a good grasp of the fundamentals of a burgeoning cuckold marriage, all in all a highly enjoyable read, written by an educated author.

Be aware that you will no doubt receive endless flack from trolls on here that dislike cuckold stories. (why do they read them in order to shoot them down in flames if they really dislike them that much? Doesn't add up) You'll have to ignore them, weather the storm as it were. You might consider posting them on a different forum, fetishes for example, rather than loving wives.

That having been said, I enjoyed this no end and am looking forward eagerly for the next chapter.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
The item that seems unique

Is the moment of discovery the couple share simoultaneously. Additionally, just because something is written that I have see done before does not mean its old hat to the author. This story appears to have legs and as guy thrust into a bull position once without having any knowledge of cuckoldry whatsoever it got my attention.

"But once you get that little red beaver right up in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all, and I don't think you do either."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs Proofreading

I quote: "she possessed a full curvaceous body, large breasts, full hips and slender hips"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gzzzz what garbage and nonsense story.....waste of time

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

Bogey3Bogey3over 6 years ago
Cute title

Looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story So Far

Very well-written and very exciting. Looking forward to reading the next two chapters.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
Good understanding

Of the cuckold mind and feelings cant wait to see how it develops. The story arouses me as I not only understan the guys feelings but physically we are nearly a math. It is so refreshing to read of small cocked cuckolds. I am only 4" hard and had to smile when after sex he went back to a 1" stub I thought for a moment that the author knew me.

looking forward to reading the next episode.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Mental

The title speaks volumes as to the place anyone writing about a mentally challenged man should find himself. Nurse Rachett has some nice pills for you.

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
A great title

one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous