All Comments on 'One for the Road'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dialogue needs work

Dialogue is cliche and slow moving. Other than that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Realistic story

Many "straight" men indulge in m/m from time to time. They rationalize like Richard and just enjoy the NSA sex. It is a fun activity and after first time usually progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very true

As the other comment said, the number of "straight" guys who indulge in no-strings-attached sex with other guys (usually oral but sometimes anal as well) is much higher than most people would care to think. But I don't think the same holds true for women (i.e. having casual "sex" with other women): a woman either won't cheat at all on her husband or boyfriend, or if she does - and again, a surprisingly high number do indeed cheat from time to time - it will most likely be with another man (as was the case with the wife in this story).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my 1st time

i remember my first time like it was yesterday. it happen in 1972 when I was 14 as he was to. I fell in love with sucking right away. i loved the taste texture smell and the feel on my tongue. i love pussy but crave cock. am seeing a younger guy can't get enough of his 6 in uncut cock. he's even started fucking me. at 60 years old I now don't care if anyone finds out us to worry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I could tell that was a true story

I just read your story while in bed in my hotel room and it got me super hard. I could tell you were writing from experience. I am a road warrior too and have had my share of similar experiences with both women and men. There's nothing like receiving a blowjob from an anonymous cocksucker like you while away on business. It's one of the few perks of living out of a suitcase.

Keep writing - loved the story!

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Great story

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on Literotica. One reason is because your stories are so believable. I don’t know if you’re writing from experience or you just have that uncanny ability to imagine what the story is in real life. Either way, you’re pretty much hitting the nail on the head. As a older bisexual male I can tell you that all of your stories are so close to reality it’s not even funny. I look forward to many more stories from you. Right now, I need a hard cock to suck. Lol.

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 6 years agoAuthor
I know it sounds like a cheesy soap opera, but it's true.

I've had a lot of negative comments about this article, but for except for the names, it's all true. I apologize for the poor dialog, which, after reading does sound a bit contrived, for the most part it's true as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more

This was good and need more. The story needs with "It would not be until my next road trip that I would fully embrace my newfound skills." Need the next adventure and I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed Mike’s first blow job!

I wish I would meet someone like Richard on one of my road trips.

leonjohnthompson@gmail.com

parker3522parker35229 months ago

I'm married, however I've often thought about a man's cock. When I finally took the plunge and did suck cock, I was hooked!

The softness, the hardness, the taste, the pushing into my mouth. It exceeded my expectations by 100! I willingly became a cocksucker. A cock in the mouth just feels so right!

I too write stories here in Literotica. check them out if you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...