One for the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Richard could answer, I ordered another round. I guess I was intrigued at that point.

"Like I said," he answered. "It's not like there's any romantic connection. No commitment of any kind. There's no kissing, and surprisingly, there's very little body contact."

"That's fascinating," I said. "So, and I have to ask, are you the one giving or receiving?"

Richard laughed. "Well, I guess it depends on how you look at it."

"What does that mean?" I asked confused.

"Surely you've heard the phrases 'top' and 'bottom' before?" he explained.

"Sure," I said. "The top is the giver, and the bottom is the receiver, right?"

"Yes, so in the world of man-for-man sex, I would be what's called a total top. In other words, I do the fucking and, in terms of oral sex, I'm the one getting the blowjob – although I have reciprocated a couple of times."

"So let me get this straight... because you're the one receiving the bj – not giving it – and because you're the one fucking – not getting fucked – you consider yourself straight?"

"Well, that and the fact that I very much fucking women," he said, smiling.

"I'll be damned," I said. "Let me ask you something else... Which do you prefer? Men or women?"

"Women, of course. But it's hard to find a woman who will just come over in the middle of the afternoon, suck your dick and leave – that is unless you're willing to pay for it every time. Guys do it for free. I used to have a guy who was kind of my go-to, my regular for a while. He was divorced and self-employed, so he had a pretty flexible schedule. All I had to do was send him an email or text and usually he would be at my door within a half hour."

"And then?" I asked, perhaps a little too anxiously.

"Then we'd go into my living room or den, I would drop my pants and he would suck me till I came. Then, once we both got what he came for, he'd thank me and leave."

As much as I didn't want to think about it, all of Richard's talk about blowjobs was making me horny. I'd never really considered getting one from another man, let alone giving one.

"So why do you think these guys like giving head so much, especially if they're not getting anything in return? What's their motivation?" I asked.

"Honestly? I think there is a part of them that is secretly very submissive. I've asked that question a few times and I always get the same answers. I imagine most of these guys lead very stressful lives and for them it's a total departure – like living a fantasy. The other thing I hear a lot is that they like to experience what their wives or girlfriends feel when they suck their cock. Once they try it, they find out that they really like it too. Based on that logic, then they really are getting something out of it."

"Yeah, a mouthful of cum," I laughed.

"Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it. You might just enjoy it."

I paused for a moment, thinking about what Richard had just said.

"I'm not sure if that was an offer or a dare," I said, half-jokingly. "Either way, I don't think I'd be able to go through with something like that."

"Why not?" he asked. "What are you afraid of? That someone might find out? If that's the case, I assure you. No one would ever know except you and me. I don't know your last name, I don't know where you work, and more importantly, I wouldn't care anyway."

"Maybe you're afraid it might not be as bad or awkward as you thought, and maybe you're afraid you might enjoy it?" he continued. "And if you didn't, what would be the harm. You'd go on your way and I'd go on mine and no one would be the wiser. But if you did, hey, it might be a great new discovery for you. So, yeah, I'm daring you to take me up on my offer. And by the way, Steven and Sean, the two guys who were here earlier - they are gay."

At that moment, something clicked. He did have a point and the alcohol had lowered my inhibitions just enough to go for it.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay what?" Richard replied.

"Okay, let's do this," I responded, feeling a bit nervous knowing I had just agreed to having sex with a man for the first time in my life. "So, is it cool if we go to your room?"

"That's fine," he said. "Whatever makes you comfortable? I'm in room 423. Make a right off the elevators and it's about four rooms down on the left. I'll pick up the tab and meet you there in about 15 minutes or so?"

"Ok, 423. I got it. I'll see you in a few."

As I left the bar, I couldn't believe what I had just committed myself to doing. I wasn't even sure that I could go through with it. Fifteen minutes was a long time. I could just chicken out and call him to tell me that I changed my mind. But another part of me knew that I may never get this chance again.

Walking the corridor to the elevator, I began to visualize myself sucking Richard's cock. How would I look with his cock stuck in my mouth? What would his dick taste and feel like? How big was he? Would I, could I or even should I swallow his cum? Suddenly, I became very aware of the other men around me as they passed. Would any of them ever suspect I would ever consider sucking cock? I seriously doubt it, I thought to myself. Or maybe they would be happy to pull out their dick in some dark room and have me suck it. But more than likely, they'd think I was some kind of sissy fagot and wouldn't want anything to do with the idea or me. Either way, it didn't matter. All I knew was that I was on my way to find out how far I was willing to go to try something new.

I stopped by my room first to use the restroom and get a reality check. "Yes, you're going to do this," I told myself. "You're just drunk and horny enough to go through with it." Just for good measure, I took another shot of vodka from a bottle I had purchased a couple of days earlier. Then I opened the door and made my way back to the elevator.

Standing in front of his room door, I took a deep breath. Richard had left his door slightly open by leaving the security bar turned out. I knocked lightly before opening the door. Upon entering, I saw that the room was dimly lit. Except for flicker of the t.v. and one light in in the corner, the rest of the room was dark. I could see Richard lying on the bed, shirtless but covered from the waist down by a sheet. I could see that he was tanned and in remarkably good shape.

"Hey, come on in," he said. "I wasn't sure you would come. Why don't you make yourself comfortable."

"Uh, yeah, ok," I replied, sliding out of my shoes. "Should I get undressed?" I asked naively.

Richard chuckled. "Sure, if you want."

I wasn't sure if I did. I probably should at least take off my shirt, though, I thought. Just in case...

"You know, a lot of guys like to jack off while they're sucking cock," he said. "I know I do, so If you want to take off your pants, that's cool."

As I unbuckled my belt and began to slip out of my slacks, Richard pulled the sheet aside to reveal his neatly trimmed cock and shaved balls. I watched as he stood up, my eyes fixed on his crotch.

"Why don't you come over here and kneel down," he said, his voice taking on a slight commanding tone. I did as he instructed. Getting to my knees, I looked up to find his semi-hard cock just inches from my face.

"Now, without using your hands, I want you to open your mouth and take me in slowly," he said. "Give yourself a little time to adjust to the sensation. I'll be fully hard soon, so just take your time and enjoy."

I was pleased to see that Richard was shaved and trimmed. I've never been a fan of pubic hair on women, and I surely didn't want to have to deal with an overly hairy cock and balls. Without a word, I did exactly what he said. I leaned over, and, placing my hands on his thighs, held out my tongue and guided the head of his growing cock into my mouth. Instinctively, I allowed my right hand to drop to my own hardening dick.

"That's it," he said in a soft voice. "Suck it like your wife used to suck yours. Think about how sexy she looked as you worked your cock further into her mouth and throat... how good that felt."

The more he spoke, the deeper I went down on him. I began to move my mouth in a slow, back-and-forth rhythm. Before I realized it, he was fully hard. He had grown to at least 8 inches and was very thick – longer and much thicker than my 7-inch tool.

I was getting the hang of it and I could tell Richard was enjoying the service. He began to rock his hips, timing it to my bobs. It wasn't long until I was able to feel the head of cock pressing at the back of my throat. Suppressing my urge to gag, we continued my first mouth fucking until my lips were pressed firmly against the base of his cock.

At first, I wasn't able to hold that position for very long, but as we continued, I became able to stay down on him longer and longer. Proud of my new-found skill, I backed off his cock long enough to suck on his smooth balls and lick the underside of his thick shaft.

"My, my," he said. "That's it. Suck my balls. Take as much as you want."

By now, I was seriously stroking my own cock, but now wanting to come for fear I'd lose my desire to continue, I pulled my hand up and grasped Richard's cock instead. I stroked him a few times before guiding him back into my mouth. His pre-cum was flowing generously and I could taste its sweetness on my tongue. The harder and deeper I sucked, the more eager I became for him to cum.

He must have read my thoughts because he also increased his pace to the point where he was essentially fucking my mouth. Saliva began to drip from the corners of my mouth onto my chest as I concentrated on keeping my teeth out of the way by keeping my lips tight around his cock.

I could tell he was very close. Just before I felt the first large spurt erupt into my mouth, he tapped me on the shoulder. Then, it started, and there was quite a bit more than I had anticipated. My breathing and the positioning of his cock had been just right, so I was able to swallow quickly as his orgasm pumped more and more of his creamy sperm into my mouth. As I gulped my second mouthful, the volume subsided, but could still feel the enormous power of each squirt as it hit my tongue and throat.

That Richard's cum had a rather salty flavor wasn't surprising, given that I had tasted my own several times having gone down on my wife and other lovers after having cum in their pussy. What was surprising; however, was the volume and force with which he came. But even more surprising than that was how much I enjoyed it. Not wanting to end the experience too quickly, I continued to lightly suck and lick the head of his cock until his orgasm completely subsided.

"Damn," he said, breathing heavily. "For someone who has never done that before, you are one hell of a cocksucker. And I mean that in a good way," he added, smiling.

"Thanks... I think," I replied, smiling as well.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked.

"No, I think I'm good," I said.

Although I was still horned-up and hard, I really wasn't interested in going any further than I already had. "I think I'll head on back downstairs and hit the sheets. It's getting pretty late and I have an early appointment tomorrow morning. But, hey... thanks?" I added with a slight chuckle. "It's been an interesting night."

Richard smiled. "Yes it has. I would ask you how you liked it, but I think I know the answer already," he said.

I quickly dressed, said goodbye once more, and returned to my room. Later, as I laid in bed replaying the evening's events, I masturbated to one of the most powerful orgasms of my entire life. I kept picturing Richards big hard cock gliding in and out of my mouth. As I stroked my cock, I thought back on the sensation of feeling him explode and the taste of his hot, thick cream as it erupted from his large balls. It was without a doubt one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Richard had been right about several things. First and foremost was that I might enjoy it – which I certainly did. And secondly... well, I was 'one damn good cocksucker'!

The next morning, on my way through the lobby to my first appointment, I ran into Angela who had just checked out.

"Good morning, Mike," she said. "Did you guys miss us after we left last night?"

"We did," I responded, smiling. "But we somehow managed to survive."

It would not be until my next road trip that I would fully embrace my newfound skills.

12