All Comments on 'One Game for Another'

by SublteExplosion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I really enjoyed reading this story. Maybe it could have been stretched out a little before they started fucking like bunnies, but a great read otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not bad BUT

as others said seems a bit rushed but not bad. as long as you keep editing well and make sure you finish all your stories you will be 100 times better as a writer than that hack PACOFEAR I don't think he ever finished any of his stories and he leaves plot holes big enough to drive a train through. if you want to be a good writer find a better role model to learn from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I think you could have stretched out the first sex a little more. Over all, I enjoyed it enough that I didn't notice any grammar issues if there were any. That usually tells me I'm really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quality

Good read - early development and nice build-up. The first sex could have been drawn out a bit more but it wasn't an impossible situation. (I hate those)

I hope you will write lots more stories.

Caed99Caed99almost 10 years ago
Not the usual sibfest

Rather enjoyed the unrealistic 4 year gap, mainly because it gave an innocence to the reaction of them both meeting up, the fact she had felt that way for years but he hadn't made a change

5 stars from me 😃

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Super story, waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a great story of the best kind of brother and sister love there is

My guess is that brother and sister fucking happens much, much more often than a puritanical society and terrified parents care to know. The kids grow up together, inevitably they catch exciting glimpses of what each one has between their legs that's "different." His sister's sweet little slit is the first cunt the boy ever sees, her brother's meaty cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package the girl ever lays her eyes on. Time passes and puberty hits them like a Mack truck. The deep attraction between Will and Kayleigh must be repeated tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of times, in families all over the country. SE has perceptive insights, for instance Kayleigh saying, "I like it when you catch me and grab hold of me and that no matter how hard I try I can't escape because you're so much stronger than me." That's how lots of girls feel about their big brother. His overwhelming male strength, his sheer power incarnated in that big hard throbbing cock between his legs makes them hot, and their pretty little twat runs like a river. When Will shoves his big stiff cock up Kayleigh's warm wet twat and gives her the fucking a sister deserves, she cums like never before. Will ends up blowing his brotherly balls up inside his baby sister, shooting her a geyser of his creamy semen. And he'll be doing that again and again and...I note that the gifted young author (early 20s) of this brilliant story lists his "fetish" as "incest (mostly brother/sister)." Hmm. How about a story of a boy, maybe in his early 20s, sticking his cock up the same cunt he came out of? I and I'm sure plenty of other readers would love to hear about that.

SublteExplosionSublteExplosionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
To doug-nought and Caed99 and all the anons

Thanks for the kind comments, I guess I did kinda rush this one but as long as someone enjoyed this then my clumsy efforts at writing were worth it. Oh, and to the anonymous commenter who I'm pretty sure commented on my first story as well, I'm not usually into mother/son stories but I've had an idea for that kind of story that just wont get out of my head so who knows.

NajdanNajdanalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it. Super hot and it even had me on the emotional level, they had such a strong bond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh Gosh!

In reference to one anon's comment:

I wish I was as bad as you seem to think PACO is!!!!!

I wish I was bad enough to have a couple of stories or so in the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

why is it that all incest on this site has a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and buxom female character. i would kill for a small breasted sister

slowsizzlerslowsizzlerover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Don't be afraid of using an editor.

First off, NO, I didn't think your grammar was "shitty". In fact, your stories probably contained less errors than most I read on Lit. But, I still recommend that all authors have at least one person proofread their stories before submission. That won't guarantee that some errors won't still slip through, but hopefully will catch most of them. (Heck, I recently reread my two stories and found errors that I, myself, and the two people who proofread it for me missed.) Even prolific, professional authors, like Stephen King, have editors going over their work to keep it top-notch. And spellcheck won't catch many of the most common errors I see repeated over and over again by multiple authors. (I never knew there were so many educated nipples and other body parts, until I came to Lit. All the stories with "taught" nipples or "taught" buns, etc.. They must all attend BPU -- Body Part University. Spellcheck doesn't know the difference between "taught", meaning educated, and "taut", meaning tight. And that's just one example.)

That all being said, I do like both of the stories you've posted so far. Like other commentators, I wish that they were longer, but that's because I enjoyed them so much, I was sorry to see them end. It's totally up to you, as the author, to decide how long they should be and when you think it appropriate to end them. It's YOUR vision and tale to tell. If you have more to say, then please add to them and I'll gladly read them. If you feel they are complete, as is, then leave them alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From Alucard

How deliciously sinful. I love the thought of having a sister that i could come home to and pleasure. The close bond, already there. A stable home environment, provided by our parents. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was great

You need to write more do they stay together I hope more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Such a great story, I wish there was could be more stories with kayleigh I could just picture her in my head

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for posting this sweet and endearing story.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Another boring brother sister story with restrictions galore to not piss off the censor police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous