One Game for Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had intended to be playfully forceful while I pretended to interrogate my little sister, the situation had taken on a new feeling. As I looked down at Kayleigh and watched her sizable bust heave up and down thanks to her rapid breathing; I saw an intense energy in her eyes that I had never seen from her before. My mind was flooded with the only real good memories of my college experience. A few times I had gotten lucky and managed to end up in bed with a few attractive ladies; Most of these encounters had ended with me in a situation that was eerily similar to the one I was in now. With me pining a woman to a bed by their arms while they breathed heavily and looked up at me with an intensity that was identical to the look my little sister was giving me now.

With that disturbing similarity in my thoughts I immediately stopped pressing against Kayleigh's shoulders and let her up. I still needed to get the remote back so I changed my strategy to a far more childish and thankfully platonic form of coercion. Grabbing hold of one Kayleigh's ankles I began to tickle the bottom of her foot. This action reduced my sister to a giggling mess until I stopped and asked her, "Where's the remote?"

In response she gave me an over dramatized, "I'll never tell you!"

That reply gave me no choice but to continue my interrogation and began to tickle her again. This time Kayleigh gave in and pleaded with me to stop, which I did but only after I tickled her a few seconds after she asked me to stop. "So where's my remote?"

In response Kayleigh smiled up at me while she reached underneath her pillow and pulled out my remote. It was a little embarrassing to find out that it had been only about two feet away from me the entire time but I snatched it away from her and left her room with a feeling of triumph. That feeling was tainted though, with the memory the oddly intimate part of our exchange tonight but overall I was happy to be home and playing with my sister again.

My next week at home fell into a pattern that differed little from my childhood. No matter where I went my baby sister followed me and many times that week she waited for the sun to go down before she attempted to steal the remote from my room. Unlike the daily patterns of my childhood Kayleigh followed after me in revealing summer clothing that put her curves on display and playing the game was becoming increasingly troubling to me. While roughhousing with the girl that had been my little sister had been fun, chasing down and overpowering the woman my sister had become was a different matter. All too often during the game my hands and arms would brush up against her breasts or the ass that I was finding it harder and harder no to stare at every day.

The idea that my little sister was sexually mature was disturbing to me so it didn't take long before I began to have serious misgivings about the game. Those feelings became trouble for me when Kayleigh tried to initiate the game and I resisted the urge to chase after her when she took my remote. The first two times that I elected not to chase after her weren't too much trouble for me since Kayleigh ended up walking back into my room with a confused look on her face and gave me my remote back. The third time she strolled back with the remote was a problem and I knew it. The confused look of her was replaced with one of anger and I knew that I would have to bite the bullet and tell her why.

"What's your problem Will?"

Not at all used to having my sister speak to me with anger in her voice I felt even more guilty for what I was about to do but I felt like it had to be done. The game had become way too inappropriate between us. "Kayleigh...listen we can't play the game anymore."

"Why?" she asked with obvious pain in her voice.

"Were too old for that anymore, it's getting weird between us."

As I watched Kayleigh for a reaction I saw the anger drain from her face, my announcement had hurt her more than I had feared it would and I knew I had to try and explain it better as tears began to form in her eyes. "It's not like I'm saying we can't hang out anymore or anything like that, it's just that we need to do something else. The game has gotten way too touchy for a brother and sister to be playing together."

I had thought that my explanation that said I still wanted to spend time with her would have made her feel better but it didn't appear to work since Kayleigh left my room without saying another word and then slammed the door to her bedroom shut. "Shit," I said out loud to myself.

The next two days were hell for me since I was in the alien position of having my little sister refusing to speak to me. I tried my best to get her to warm up to me again by inviting her to go everywhere I went but all I ever got in return were angry glares. Our situation was reaching a boiling point but I didn't realize it until the night that both of our parents went out to dinner.

I was sitting in the living room trying to keep my focus on the television and not on the situation between my sister and I that made me feel like shit. When I heard the sound of Kayleigh descending the stairs I looked towards her and the sight of the diminutive blonde made my feelings of guilt even worse but the impulse I felt to ogle her breasts as they bounced with each step she took down made my decision to end the game seem wise.

Without saying a word Kayleigh sat in the living room with me but chose to use a different piece of furniture instead of sitting next to me like she usually did. The awkward silence that came between us was a totally new experience to me, Kayleigh and I pretty much always had something to say to each other whether we were getting along or occasionally bickering like children. After a short time the silence became unbearable to me and I tried to get my sister to speak to me again, "Kayleigh, do you want to go see a movie?"

"No," came her curt reply.

Letting out a disappointed sigh I stood up from my spot and walked over to where my sister was seated and stood in front of her. She looked up at me with what was supposed to an angry look but I was beginning to see through it; Kayleigh was far more upset that angry. "Listen, I know you really liked it but it's just a stupid game; we can do something else."

Kayleigh broke eye contact with me and looked down at her lap before she mumbled something unintelligible.

"What?"

Looking up and speaking clearly this time she said, "It's not just a stupid game to me." After hearing her response I couldn't help but feel guilty for how I had phrased my statement but I tried to press on with my point, "I know but the way the game has ended up lately...brothers and sisters aren't supposed to touch each other like that."

"I liked it when you touched me," She said.

"What!" I had heard her fine this time.

"Kayleigh stood up from her seat with tears welling in her eyes. "I like it when you touch me. I like it when I get the remote and you chase after me. I like it when you catch me and grab hold of me and that no matter how hard I try I can't escape because you're so much stronger than me."

I stood there feeling dumbfounded as I listened to Kayleigh speak, I barley even noticed that she was inching closer and closer to me.

"I love it when you have your arms wrapped around me," she said as she reached out and began to caress my face. "But more than anything I love my big brother."

I knew it was stupid but as I stood there in front of her I felt a strong desire to lean down and plant a kiss on my baby sister's lips. I was acting on that impulse and I saw Kayleigh's eyes go wide in surprise as I drew nearer and nearer to her but before our lips could make contact we heard the sound of our parents coming through the front door. Kayleigh took off running and made it upstairs before either of our parents made it to the living room.

Later that night after speaking to my parents I had ended up sitting in my room for hours thinking over what had happened between my little sister and I. Kayleigh had in no uncertain terms come out and told me she was in love with me and that she wanted a physical relationship with me. I knew that I was supposed to think that a relationship like that between us was wrong but I'm only human. The knowledge that a beautiful younger woman that happened to live in my home was completely open to my advances was arousing to the point that it was difficult to think clearly.

I looked towards to my alarm clock and noticed that it was nearly one in the morning, which likely meant both of my parents were asleep. Slowly and very quietly I crept towards my door and peered out into the hall, sure enough the house was totally quiet and there was no light coming from the first floor. I continued my sneaky pace towards Kayleigh's room and began to turn the doorknob as slowly as possible. At that point I felt nervous like I was sneaking into an area that was supposed to be off limits, every noise was amplified to me. The creak of a floorboard had become deafening to me. Without consciously realizing it I had decided to pay Kayleigh a visit and now that I was inside her room I was acting out of lust.

I snuck over to Kayleigh's bed and stripped her blanket off of her lying form. That action woke her up and she whispered, "Will" questioningly. I don't know why but I didn't answer right away, instead I climbed into her bed overtop of her. In the dark I could only just make out the shape of her head but that was enough for what I wanted to do. "Kayleigh, you know that I love you right?"

"Yeah," came her whispered response just before I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. Kayleigh let out a surprised squeal as I kissed her but remained otherwise passive. After a few seconds of me kissing her while she remained totally still I began to have second thoughts and wondered if I had made a mistake. I broke the kiss and raised my head up to ask if she was alright but before the words could make it to my lips my sisters arms reached around my neck and pulled me down for another kiss. This time Kayleigh was a full participant in the affection and the fee of her soft lips against mine was made all the more pleasurable because of it. When I broke the kiss again and pulled my head back up from her I heard Kayleigh whisper, "Take me will."

A small part of me wanted to ask her if she was sure but it was no match for my desire to fuck Kayleigh especially since she had asked me to. I raised myself up so that I was kneeling in between her legs and reached down to my sister's waistline so I could start to pull her panties down her legs which Kayleigh was eager to help by lifting her ass off the mattress. The phrase 'Take me' didn't seem to imply any foreplay to me but I couldn't resist the urge to scoot back a little and give Kayleigh's slit one good lick. That made my little sister moan amorously which was something I had never heard before but found extremely arousing.

I moved back up the bed so that I could position myself over Kayleigh and bring the head of my cock into contact with her slick entrance. Once again I felt a moment of hesitation and wondered if what I was about to do was what a good big brother would do but I heard Kayleigh whisper my name again. With her encouragement I pressed forward into her and Kayleigh let out a quiet squeal of pain in response. I felt a little panic and halted my forward progress before I asked, "Am I your first?"

"I've always wanted you to be. Please don't stop."

I knew that taking it slow would be in my little sisters best interest but the intoxicating warmth and pressure coming from inside her made it difficult to fight against the urge to bury myself all the way inside her.

Over the course of a few minutes I managed to work myself into Kayleigh until my hips collided with her ass. When I was fully inside her I wanted to lean down and give a kiss to her lips but thanks to our height difference I could only kiss her forehead. "Are you okay?"

In response all she said was, "Fuck me."

After that I started to thrust in and out of her pussy as I pleased, the little blonde minx I lived with was lying on her back and was content to let me fuck her brains out. I kept fucking her with both my arms supporting my weight over her by pressing against her mattress when I felt her hands reach out and start to caress my face. I enjoyed the affection but the touch flooded my mind with the memories of Kayleigh's tearful confession and how much she had said she liked it when I touched or overpowered her. With that in mind I grabbed both of her arms and pinned them against the mattress and continued to fuck her as I wished. Kayleigh seemed to like it since she began to moan in pleasure and then shocked me by saying, "Pin me down and fuck me big brother."

The dirty talk from my always sweet and friendly little sister excited me past the point of no return as I slid in and out of her. The way she had added 'big brother' especially had gotten to me and I ended up burying myself inside her one last time before I came. Usually for me coming feels like one long undefined wave of pleasure but this time I felt six distinct waves of pleasure as my cock discharged six different spurts of cum inside her. To me there could be no doubt that my little sister had inspired the most intense orgasm of my life. With my cock shrinking and retreating from inside Kayleigh I realized that the rest of my body felt just at wilted and I collapsed next to her.

We were both a sweaty overheated mess but that did nothing to deter me from pulling Kayleigh's back against my chest and spooning with her as she purred in contentment. "I've wanted to do that for a long time Will."

"How long?" I asked.

"Pretty much since I hit puberty and noticed that my brother was hot enough to make me weak in the knees."

"Yeah, well I have to say when I came home from school it was a shock to realize that my baby sister had turned into a little blonde goddess while I was away."

I felt Kayleigh grab hold of my right arm which had been wrapped around her midriff and move it so that my hand covered one of her generously sized breasts. That was all the instruction I needed as I gave her tit a gentle squeeze.

"It was so frustrating to have these grow in when while you were away. I just wanted to come home and notice me...maybe touch me too."

Once again I felt guilty for what I had done while away college. I could have come home each summer but I hadn't, in my desperation to make school work I had ended up neglecting Kayleigh.

"Is that what you want Kayleigh, do you want me to touch you?"

"Yeah," she said as she pressed her ass back into my crotch.

"Then that's what you're going to get. Whenever Mom or Dad are gone I'm going to have these big tits in my hands or I'm going to rub your cute little belly and don't even think about bending over around me little sister. Not unless you want me to spank that cute little ass of yours."

"You're getting hard again."

She was right; I had only meant to give Kayleigh the attention she wanted to receive and that I wanted to give because I loved her but the talk of groping her to my heart's content had gotten to me. I felt Kayleigh reach behind her and grasp my cock while she moved herself further up the bed so that she could pull my dick in between her legs. The top side of my cock slid against her lips where I could feel the mixture of our fluids seeping out of her. My erection grew even harder with the realization that during the time that I had spent lying next to and speaking with Kayleigh my sperm had been leaking out of her pussy.

Kayleigh positioned the head of my cock at her entrance and I slipped back into her quite easily with both of our fluids leaking out of her. Now with both of my hands grasping her breasts I began to thrust in and out of her as quickly as I wished and noticed the squishing noise her pussy made as I made love to her.

"Squeeze my tits Will."

I was only too happy to comply and squeeze the incredibly soft and smooth flesh of Kayleigh's chest. With the added pressure I was putting on Kayleigh's bust I noticed that her amorous moans were becoming more frequent. I was never much of a dirty talker but my current situation with Kayleigh just seemed to draw it out of me. "Do you like having your big brother grope your tits?"

"Yes," she gasped between moans as I continued to fuck her increasingly wet pussy.

"Are you going to come because I'm finally touching you the way you want me to?"

I didn't get a coherent response just Kayleigh moaning, "Oh God" over and over again. For another minute I pistoned into Kayleigh and noticed that the pressure around my cock was becoming stronger.

"Pull my nipples Will!" Her sudden demand had shocked me a little but in my current situation it was impossible for me to say no to Kayleigh. Taking the erect nubs in between my finger tips; I tugged on her nipples just hard enough to hurt which in turn made Kayleigh cry out loud enough to make me worried that she would wake our parents but she buried her face into her mattress to muffle her cry of pleasure. As she screamed out her pleasure into her bed I felt an unbelievable wave of pleasure rush over me while her pussy began to spasm all around my cock in orgasm. Soon after my second and less intense orgasm came and made me flood my sister's insides again.

Although I had never intended for it happen, what I had done in Kayleigh's room became our new sibling tradition and a replacement for our old game. So instead of Kayleigh sneaking into my room in an attempt to steal my remote, I now sneak into her room a couple times a week (I try to avoid an obvious pattern) so that I can pin her to her bed and fuck her brains out, so far I really like the game. And while I still might not know what I want from life or what I should do for a living, I do know that no matter where I go in life my little sister is going to be there to demand I play with and touch her.

*****

I realize that the idea of siblings going four years without seeing each other or even speaking on the phone is a pretty big stretch but I liked the idea of them having something of a reunion and the game being part of that. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed it.

12