One Haunted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok with these two hunks seeing your cock?" God, Polly couldn't believe what Molly was having her say. She would never say that! But... but she kind of did want to see Lou's cock and LOVED seeing him shirtless... but...

Lou made a face and glanced at Greg. "Not really," Polly felt hope bloom again - was this where it would stop? "But I want to see you fucking naked more than I care about that." And then he was unzipping, unbuttoning, loosening and suddenly there it was... half hard and gorgeous, Lou's prick cradled in his strong right hand.

And almost before she had time to enjoy the view Polly was moving. Inside she froze as her hands pushed her panties down off her hips and she shimmied them down to the floor.

Lou was looking at her - looking right at her tidy little bush - and then she was turning again. She was turning her back to him and spreading her legs and bending... oh no! She was spreading her legs and bending over for him like a little slut. She was showing him EVERYTHING and she was stark naked, locked in a room with three guys and the object of her crush was stroking his cock to her slutty display... stroking his cock as she bent over for him and...

"Show me," Greg's voice was low and commanding and Polly thought that things would stop, any moment they'd all realise they'd gone to far and things would stop. But they didn't stop yet, and then she was bending over for Greg, her dark hair hanging down, and her hands were reaching back. What? Why? Oh God, she was reaching back to spread herself... she was spreading her pussy open for him. She would see these guys again and now this is what they would think of. The girl who gave them that slutty, drunken striptease at that party that one time. And would word get around? God it could in this town. She had to leave as soon as she could.

She had just known Molly would ruin her life, she had just known it.

Freddie was dumb and speechless and Greg was stroking himself through the thick material of his jeans as she straightened up and stretched with a pornographic moan. And then Polly realised that things were only getting started, because two steps later she was kneeling in front of Lou, stark naked with her hands on her lap.

"Trick or treat."

"Trick or treat?" he chuckled.

"Give me something good to eat." And with that Molly gently moved his stroking hand and leaned over his lap to take the hot, gleaming head of his cock into her mouth. Into Polly's mouth.

This had to be a dream, Polly thought. She was in an abandoned mansion, possessed by a ghost, stark naked, sucking on her crush's cock while his buddies no doubt watched her head move, her ass too, trying to catch a glimpse of her naked cunt as she shamelessly felated their pal.

- You have no idea, NO IDEA how wonderful this is.

Molly commented to her, sounding almost grateful. Her real lips couldn't say anything of course, wrapped, as they were, around the thick, rigid cock-meat of the man she had been pining after. She had him now... in a way.

- You're ruining my life!

- Sweetie, having your brains bashed in is life-ruining. I'm opening doors for you. And don't he taste good?

- Stop it!

But something told her that Molly wasn't paying any attention to the girl she had locked up inside anymore. Instead she was savouring every moment of her night in the flesh.

Polly felt everything. She felt her tongue playfully tease the purpling head of Lou's prick, then lick from the very base of his shaft to the tip and tease it again. She felt that thick base in her hand as Molly wrapped her fingers around it and then she felt every inch of him as Molly let his length slide over her tongue and filled her mouth with his cock.

And of course he fucking tasted good, but that just... it just wasn't the point.

Molly was slowly pumping Lou at the very base of his cock, bobbing, sucking, moving and taking him deeper and deeper all the time. She moaned extravagantly, mouth full of dick and shimmied her ass as she rose up on her knees a little more - the better to take him further in.

Polly's consciousness (she didn't quite know what to call it - whatever she was at that point) was spinning. She was detached from it all, watching everything that was happening through eyes that she couldn't control like some point-of-view porno flick. But at the same time she could feel it all. She could feel the dusty floorboards until her knees, the cool air making the hairs on her skin stand up, the hot male member that was pressing now to the back of her throat.

The guys were talking but she was dizzy, she couldn't process what they were saying. When Molly leaned back she was looking up at Lou, and the eye contact made Polly almost feel like this was real, between her and him, something she could enjoy. But then Mol went back down on that thick prick and all Polly could see was his gorgeous abs and the bush of his hair and all she could taste was cock and suddenly it all felt dirty and wrong.

And if she had been in control of her body she would've screamed when she felt the hands on her hips. But she wasn't, Molly was, and Molly just started swaying and bouncing her ass until she got a short, sharp spank for her efforts. Polly felt it all.

"Up," Greg said, "Let's have you up and bending over, Miss P. Don't you dare stop sucking my man's thing either." Mol came up for air with a gasp, and Polly realised that part of how dizzy she'd been getting was from being light headed from sucking for too long.

"I wouldn't dream of it, honey." She stood, Polly dazed and knowing that she should be screaming in there, screaming for Molly's attention, anything to put a stop to this, but feeling less and less like doing so.

"Oh, I knew there was something with you." Lou caught her eye for a moment as Mol stood up, still the only one naked in the room, then bent over, legs straight and parted in an A, lips already pouting open for his cock. "I hope this doesn't mean we can't... see each other again or something." Polly felt Gregs hands squeezing her pert ass cheeks, groping them, spreading them to get a good long look at her in a way no-one ever had before.

"Mmm-mmm," Molly hummed, already sucking Lou's dick. Polly wasn't sure what he meant, she wasn't sure about anything. Did that mean he wanted to date her? After this?

"I mean, if it's cool with her then it's cool," Greg said from behind her, still mauling her ass with his strong fingers, making even Molly shimmy and wriggle under his touch, "But then... is it cool for me to slide in back here? With you, dude?"

- No. I only want Lou!

Polly found her voice and screamed inside herself, realising that, yes, she was ok with Molly having her do whatever with Lou, but this...

She missed something. She must have missed some decision made by something because suddenly there was pressure, there was a hot, hard force pressing against her pussy lips and she realised for the first time how hot and wet and ready her body was (and was that Molly's doing, or her own subconscious?) and then pleasure, undeniable pleasure burst through her as Greg's cock slipped between her lips and into her ready wetness.

"Aaahn!" It was Molly crying out, mouth coming off the cock, but it might as well have been Polly. Two women in one body both shuddering with pleasure, holding onto the arms of an old wooden chair as a young man slowly eased his member into the tight, hot sheath of their pussy. Lou was seeing that he could push this, and his hand was suddenly on the back of their head, pushing their lips back down onto his cock.

Polly was detached, she had no control. But FUCK she was there, she was undeniably right there, feeling everything as Molly sucked Lou's thick, lovely prick like a professional, and Greg held onto her hips and slowly, gently, eased his cock in... then out... letting her get used to it.

It felt good. Fuck it felt good, and she felt wrong and good and lost to be doing this. She could sense something else near her, but far away, glowing with exhilaration. Christ, it was Molly! Molly was happy beyond belief, and with every stroke of Greg's prick (not as thick as Lou she thought, not that Polly had ever had to compare the cock in her mouth and the cock in her pussy before) she was almost screaming in delight.

Soon Greg was firmly in control and just fucking her, fucking her pussy with smooth, even, deep strokes. Lou's cock was sloppy with spit and precum and every now and then would slip out of her mouth and smear the mess up her cheek - even Molly was having trouble being perfect being fucked from both sides like this.

Every thrust of that prick into her honeyed hole, every time that hot cock in her mouth slipped back so she could lick the head, Polly's mind flipped. Maybe... this might not ruin her life.

She remembered Freddie, but even though he was the biggest guy he had the least force to his personality. She wondered if he'd even got his cock out yet.

Wait, that was totally unlike her to think that! Wasn't that what Molly had been thinking?

Before she could figure out just who was thinking what inside her body though, suddenly things changed. Molly was up and gasping for breath, still bent over and being fucked, she was stroking Lou's piece now and kissing his sweet, hard six-pack.

"How about we go to the bed you guys? My legs can't take much more of this."

"With pleasure," Lou smiled, and with a look at Freddie (who was standing, watching, rubbing himself through his pants, looking like he might be enjoying things) the three of them moved to the double bed.

It looked like someone had prepared the place a little today, thank God, because the sheets looked almost pristine, if a little faded from some original, rich wine-red colour. Molly climbed up on the bed and stretched out languorously, watching her two men kick off jeans and underwear, getting all but naked themselves as they approached.

"Time for a change boys," Molly said. "I want that thick thing between my thighs," she pointed to Lou's throbbing, bucking rod, "and I want to suck on that one," Greg shrugged and smiled.

"Sounds just perfect, Miss P."

Molly kept wriggling and crawling over the bed for a moment, and Polly, dizzy and dazed and not sure what she felt anymore didn't know what was going on. Then suddenly she was lying back, back, back - lying on her back, perpendicular to the bed with her head hanging down just off one side, so she was looking, upside down at the peeling wallpaper.

"Bring it around here then." Molly said, and yet again Polly had the feeling that things were going to far, she was in over her head and that they had to stop. He was going to fuck her mouth. Greg was going to fuck her face and, oh God she already felt Lou climbing up on the bed, felt his strong hands parting her thighs as Molly helpfully obliged, spreading wide open for him. Greg was in front of her, over her before she knew it, and as he bent so that tip of his cock touched her lips she realised that he would fuck her face and Lou would fuck her cunt and she'd never get to see him do it.

Through her daze she saw what Molly wanted to look at, the way Greg's cock was shining in the light, so wet and... what was that, how was he so wet...? She got chills inside when she realised. Her own juices. Greg's cock was slick from her pussy and now he was going to feed it to her.

Molly kissed the tip and then opened wide and relaxed her throat. And then she was tasting him. Tasting her own pussy on this man's cock. And before she could protest inside there was something else. Something thicker than before, pressing, pushing, thrusting into her.

When Lou's cock fucked into her, so much thicker than Greg's, she screamed. And Molly screamed around the cock meat in her mouth. And then Lou pushed her legs up and spread her even wider apart... and fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

Greg's cock in her mouth, as he gasped and thrusted and slipped over her tongue, almost didn't register, neither did the fact that all she could see were his cock and heavy balls moving and swaying and filling her mouth again and again. Lou fucked her like this was the fuck he'd been waiting his life for. He kept his hands on her thighs, holding then caressing, not too hard, and he fucked her to the hilt of his weapon again and again with a passion and a force that just sent her to the stars.

His cock was just so perfect for her: such a perfect length, and the perfect width to just... overstimulate her beautifully. And she could only imagine that her pussy was just perfect for him too - the way he was fighting to keep control the whole time - not wanting to go too hard, but unable to calm himself down.

His cock owned her. He fucked her like she was already his, but she knew just as well that he was hers too. She wanted to squeeze him inside her, and felt with delight that Molly was doing exactly that... or maybe she was. But her pussy was his mistress as much as his prick was her master and the way she could hear him crying out made her almost... satisfied.

Molly wasn't satisfied though. Suddenly Polly realised that her hands were moving crossing her body as Greg took his pleasure from one set of lips and Lou took his from the other. One hand cupped her small left breast, pinching the nipple. The other found her clit and sent Polly's mind spinning into the void again.

It was so surreal, not least of all because... Molly didn't know her body. She didn't know how to masturbate, how to tease Polly's little clit in the way that she really liked. That was such a weird concept - that the pleasure in Polly's body would be connected up like that and disconnected from Molly's actions. But Polly was absolutely not in the right state of mind for any kind of investigation like that, and besides, with that perfect cock driving her insane, it barely took any stimulation of her swollen clitoris at all before she knew she was about to topple over the edge.

As the blood pounded in her ears and the world shrunk around them she panicked for a second. But only for a second as she realised that, out of control as things were, there was nothing she could do about it. Molly, or perhaps a part of her that Molly couldn't quite control, made her back arch and her fingers slip faster and faster across her swollen, desperate clit.

She grunted and moaned around Greg's member and she almost felt - rather than heard - Lou's guttural curses as his own climax started to churn and build inside him. But Polly knew herself, she couldn't feel her fingers properly and she knew what came next. She knew she would beat him to it.

In the split second before it happened she wondered if Molly knew it too.

"Mmmmnph!"

The orgasm rushed through her, electric whiplashes of pleasure rippling up from her spine to her brain, surging out in every direction, to the tips of her fingers, to the tips of her toes. Molly kept her fingers moving and it wasn't perfect but it worked and she kept riding it, back arched like a bow, Lou's thick cock still fucking her with such perfect depth and strength. She squeezed him inside her and felt his low groan vibrate through her body.

And while that detonation of ecstasy was still echoing inside her, while she was still CUMMING, eyes barely able to make sense of what she was seeing, the heavy balls dangling in front of her face tensed and rose. Fuck, she was still cumming as Greg's cock swelled and throbbed in her mouth and suddenly his thick, salty seed was spurting into her throat, into her mouth, filling it, overflowing it.

Head hanging back like this, she coughed and spluttered, strained her neck up to keep from choking and felt trickles of his cum on her cheeks, in her nose. And as the orgasm finally faded she could taste again, the unique taste of his cum mixed with hers. He slid his prick from between her lips, and helped lift her head letting her swallow - letting Molly swallow.

And Lou, still fucking her, still between her legs, dominating and taking his pleasure from her, looked positively bestial. Greg helped her shift back onto the bed so she could look up at him, and then it was just her and Lou.

"Oh fuck, Polly," he gasped.

"Cum in me," Molly purred, one hand still idly and softly squeezing her breast the other scooping up Greg's cream from her cheek and feeding it to herself. "Cum for me."

And he did, helplessly, as if on command. Suddenly he gave one massive thrust that almost humped her back off the bed and then Polly felt him inside her, throbbing and bucking and shooting his thick load into her so-sensitive pussy. He gasped as if on the verge of collapse and he gave her every drop he had.

It was a few minutes before anyone spoke. Polly and Lou were lying on the bed, Molly's hand resting on his gorgeously muscular chest, and for Polly that was all she wanted. The rest of the room - of the world - could just get lost.

"Wow," Lou chuckled after a while, "that was..."

"Dynamite, darling." Molly drew a circle on his stomach with one finger. She reached up to her face again and swiped up another drop of Greg's spunk. She licked her finger clean.

- And so, so worth it, wouldn't you say? - Molly's voice echoed hollowly inside, for only Polly to hear - Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that you little tart, don't lie to me!

- It was...

- I'll be gone soon and you'll be free and look, it looks like I snared your man for you!

Polly didn't know what to say. Her mind was tired, so tired and disoriented after a night of struggling and being totally cut off from any control. And her body, her body that she could STILL FEEL, was sore and aching and wonderfully post-coital.

"Y'know," it took Polly a moment to realise that Molly was speaking out loud, to the guys, "aren't we forgetting someone?" She rolled onto her front on the bed as Lou sat up, looking around for his jeans. Molly glanced back into the room and Polly saw that Greg had slumped into the low couch and was slouching back, head lolling against the back of the sofa. Freddie, on the other hand, was still just standing. He was near the bed and still stroking what looked like a painfully hard erection through his jeans.

"Oh hey," he said, "this was hot as hell, you don't need to..."

"Just this one night," Molly interrupted, and Polly noticed her eyes flicker to Lou. "Just this one night I'm a different person. And I'm feeling VERY generous."

- Wait, wait, this is over, this can be over...

Molly was lying face down, alone on the bed now as Lou dressed and took a swig from the bottle. Polly felt his thick cum start to come oozing out of her flushed, fucked pussy and had never felt dirtier. But she was still stark naked on the bed, looking back over her shoulder at the burly Freddie, and then Molly was lying flat on the bed and reaching back with her hands, giving her two cheeks a light little spank.

"I'm sorry to say that I'm kind of a... um, mess down there, Freddie darling. But there's a cute little place between these cheeks that hasn't had a cock in it yet..."

- No!

"Holy shit," Lou said.

- No! I don't want to, this... this was ok! Stop, you bitch!

- If you're going to get nasty, honey, I'll have you suck it clean when it comes back out.

"Polly," Freddie was almost laughing in disbelief, "You don't have to..."

"Shhh, I WANT to," Molly purred, "Let me have this one wild night, Fred. Please? Pretty please? Fuck me in the ass?"

Polly had thought this would be it. She had thought the end was in sight but... oh fuck.

"Is it..." Polly couldn't see, but she could guess that Freddie was consulting Lou.

"If she's asking you, man... you'd be crazy not to."

"I mean, but I don't even have any... any..."

"I bet you ten bucks there's some lube and other kinky stuff in those drawers. That's exactly the sort of thing people would leave up here."