One Haunted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... no way."

Polly's heart sank as she heard the pop of a plastic cap, and the zip and shuffle of Freddie losing his pants. Polly's heart sank - but Molly just giggled. She came up onto her elbows and knees and wiggled her pert little rump at the room as the last of Lou's cum dripped in a long string, obscenely out of her.

- Please don't, please stop. They're ok guys, they'll listen.

Freddie's weight on the bed made it sink down even more than Lou. He was a big guy and... oh no, now one thick, lubed finger was pressing and rubbing between her tight little ass cheeks. Molly didn't even look back, she just sighed and moaned and wriggled her hips, encouraging him to push more.

- It has been so long...

Molly's voice said inside, and for a moment Polly felt a stab of sympathy, for this doomed spirit and her desperate, lonely existence. Then Freddie's massive finger penetrated her anus, slipping into her body and she squealed.

He teased and lubed, clumsily but carefully, and there was nothing she could do about it anyway. Molly just purred, feline and relaxed, stretching her hands out in front of her and never looking back, never letting Polly get a glimpse of what she was in for.

She felt it soon enough.

She would never know if the sensations, the overwhelming sensations she felt, were because of Freddie's massive girth or because it was only the second time in her life that she'd taken a cock anally. But as soon as his big cock head started pressing against her tiny, tight asshole, she was breathing hard, hyperventilating almost, inside. Her real body was breathing evenly though, Molly relaxing her body like a pro, giving her to the third man that night. Giving her most delicate hole to the mild-mannered giant with the rock hard prick.

"Aaahn!" But even Molly couldn't help but cry out as that fat head finally gained entry. He pressed into her, slowly but surely, added lubrication and... oh fuck, she took him. Polly felt her ass taking that thick, fat cock, inch by inch.

And as he pushed, Freddie was such a big guy that he was forcing her down onto the bed. At the point where Polly wanted to scream "Stop! I can't take anymore" he had them pressed flat on the bed, pinned with his weight and his bulk above them, and his cock in their ass. In Molly's ass. In her ass. In their ass.

And then he pushed even further. He made them take him all, his whole length and even if she had got hold of Lou, even if her life hadn't been ruined Polly still felt so, so ashamed.

"Fuck, your ass Polly. It's... I've never felt anything like it."

"Well why don't you fuck it properly then," Molly gasped, voice broken, having trouble keeping her own composure.

"Oh fuck, you don't have to ask twice." He started moving. Slowly at first but then faster, and firmer. His prick dragged back out of her body, out of her ass and the second time he tried to fuck it back in he had to go just as slowly as the first. But after that she was... oh God she was relaxing. Even with her inexperience and his enormous member she was taking him in her anus easier and easier every time.

And with Molly panting and whining like a bitch in heat he was getting more and more confident too. His massive hands came down either side of her head, holding him up as his powerful hips started doing all the work and his cock demanded entrance to her most private opening - again and again and again and again and...

Polly's body was just overloaded with sensation - with feeling. It wasn't pleasure, it was pain, but it didn't hurt much it was more of a fullness - a too-fullness that kept her feeling dizzy and was blurring with the post-orgasm haze that still suffused her. Everything was still out of control, and so she didn't know, she didn't notice when things tipped over for Freddie.

Suddenly he was fucking her with force. Suddenly he wasn't holding back and his massive cock was just reaming her poor little asshole as she lay flat and pinned to the bed, unable to move a muscle because of the evil spirit that had control of her limbs, her mouth. The spirit that was making her moan and gasp like this was pleasure she had never known.

All Polly could do was endure, and fight the faint buzzes of pleasure that mixed with the disturbing feeling of having such a big piece of manhood so deep in her backside. Freddy was fucking them in earnest now, every thrust of his strong hips forced his member into them right to the base and brought a desperate squeal from Molly, and every thrust rocked the bed and fucked their petite body down into the soft mattress.

Pinned, helpless, fucked in the ass, Polly squealed along inside herself with every thrust. Oh God, it was like being disconnected from yourself, like losing yourself over and over again and... Faster and faster Freddie was pounding into them, Molly never telling him to hold back, only taking him, hard and deep, over and over again until finally, almost in a frenzy he was humping and growling and then one - two - three massive thrusts and he was cumming, emptying his balls in her sore, fucked ass.

He slipped out moments later and Polly could tell that even Molly had lost control in that situation.

- And that was all I wanted. To lose control again.

Molly's cold voice whispered inside her. Polly couldn't think of a single response.

- - -

It was another few minutes before anyone spoke again. Molly, still in control, raised herself up from the indentation in the mattress she'd been fucked into. Arms sore, legs sore, ass sore, she kneeled up, naked, to face the three guys who were draped over the various chairs, looking like deflated balloons.

"You boys made me very happy tonight," she pointed at each of them in turn. Still so aloof, thought Polly, still so in control even though she can still feel what I feel - Lou's spunk in my pussy, Greg's drying on my lips and Freddie's dripping from my ass. "And you-" she pointed to Lou. "You've got my number don't you?" Lou grinned, tired but still cool as hell. "Give a girl a call why don't'cha?"

"I think you should, man," Greg added pointlessly.

"But now I think I need to clean up a little... So you guys should head back to the party. I'll be fine."

"You're sure?" Lou asked as they all stood. Molly nodded, moving to the door. Polly felt thick semen oozing out between her ass cheeks, trickling down her thighs, she wondered if the guys could see... they must know. Molly didn't care.

"I'll be fine, I'm feeling more like myself already." Polly wanted to curse her inside, but stopped the thought. She just wanted her body back now.

"Thank you, seriously thank you so much," Freddie added, but Greg just grabbed his shoulder and led him out. Lou gave her one last cool smile and followed them. Then Molly shut the door again and locked it.

- Now wasn't that a night to remember?

- Are you done? Are we done? Are you going to stop possessing me now?

- A deal's a deal...

- This wasn't a deal! You stole my body!

- Well, you know what I mean sweetie. And I am so very grateful. You'll never know what this meant to me. Unless of course someone smashes your brains in with and throws you off a cliff and you come back as a vengeful ghost and so on and so on but I really hope that don't happen to you darling, you seem such a nice girl.

- A nice girl that just gave herself to three guys she barely knows in some crappy bedroom at a party!

Molly was moving as this little tete-a-tete went on in her head. She was cleaning Polly's body up as best she could with the old wet-wipes that had been in the drawers beside the bed and getting dressed again.

- This'll be ok, you'll see. That Lou stud is way more into you that you realise.

- I... just can this be over?

- Hold on, let me just burn up some of that booze I was feeding you.

Suddenly Polly felt intensely nauseous and burning hot. Some kind of instant detox blazed through her that left her feeling spent and shaking but still standing and not vomiting. And... standing by herself.

She wiggled her fingers and watched them move. She pushed back her hair and her hands obeyed. She took two steps towards the door, turned around and screamed to see the black and white cut-out that was Molly's spirit standing in front of her.

"One becomes two again." The dress, the cigarette - just how she had looked in the mirror.

"Oh God. Oh God... Thank you for... letting me go."

"Well I couldn't have stayed in you past morning anyway. That's not how it works. Plus I'm not a total monster, I just... I just really wanted to get laid for real one more time. And oh GOD!" Molly did a little shimmy of delight, her dress moving in a breeze that Polly couldn't feel. "It was so good. If I could come back to life I would be terrible. I'd spend the first six weeks just fucking until I got sick of it. Enjoy that part before you go, sweetie."

"I... um, thanks." Polly nodded warily. She looked down, slowly remembering how to move her own limbs, slowly finding her own balance and grace, not the cartoon sexiness that she'd felt Molly move her with. "I feel pretty sober."

"I cleared that pretty little head for you. Must be feeling pretty tired, Polly baby. Wouldn't want to stop you from driving home now."

"Tired, yeah." Polly frowned and shifted her thighs. Fuck she could still feel it, still remember those cocks and all that fucking... She needed a shower.

"Go home and take one. And I know you feel all used and dirty, but you helped a lost soul. Oughta count for something."

"Are you going to kill anyone tonight? On that road?" Molly smiled at her archly.

"No, honey. I got my kicks for tonight. Next time maybe."

"I should warn people."

"I'm sure they'll believe you, sweetie," Molly smirked.

The two women stood for another moment, then, in a movement as perfect as all the others Molly blew Polly a kiss. Polly felt it pass right through her, cold as ice. "Goodnight, sweetie," the Ghost purred.

And then she was gone.

Molly smirked.

The two women stood for another moment, then, in a movement as perfect as all the others Molly blew Polly a kiss. Polly felt it pass right through her, cold as ice.