All Comments on 'One Hot Holiday Ch. 02'

by miss_minx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am really looking forward...

to what her husband will say. Good story, good fuck. And will Jack be jealous or amused?

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Tribute to a Big Dick!

Miss Minx wrote the perfect holiday hot day relief valve. She and Liam got to use and be used by his Big Dick. To have Jack see the last fuck and continued the chapters from there would have been fantastic! Jack would have fit in somewhere, licking, sucking, fucking and getting royally fucked!! Maybe another time? Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jack watches AND pulls his shorts up?

Yeah - that was confusing. This was a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jack was a busy boy!

Pulling up his shorts and watching at the same time. BAD BOY! Of course that last sentence was simply a synopsis of this entire mess. I don't think even a great editor could have saved this sorry story. No stars.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
How About Chapter 3

You know, the one where Jack kicks her cheating ass to the curb. Doubt it. This appears to be one more author who has no scruples about cheating on a spouse and likes to glorify adultery.

I will give you a 5 on Chapter 3 if you write about the consequences of her actions, unless you make the husband out to be a wimp of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I knew IT

I knew they'd get caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous