All Comments on 'One Hotwife'

by Robertshotwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Censorship alert!

If you intend to censor an author or group of authors from writing on subjects you do not like you are missing the entire point of this web site. Go away and stay out of the adult material department.

This story was written and shared for your ENJOYMENT. If you didn't enjoy it, read someting else, don't you understand that you can choose another story to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Missing the point

Noone wants to censor anything; closet cuckolds read this material and jerk off but feel ashamed about it so they leave a negative comment. Why else would they read every cuck story on the the site multiple times?

reddogs88reddogs88about 12 years ago
liked it

Good story keep writing about her. Screw the neg comments. Their the real losers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it. All you guys out there that don't get having a 'hot wife' and watching her have her brains fucked out by a well hung stud, that's your loss. I've watched my girlfriend being fucked, mostly by big black guys I should add, for around two years now, and there's little to beat it. Hotwives are made to be shared.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Made me laugh!

Years ago my wife and I visited an adult store and she found a ruler for measuring cocks. It showed 1" for every actual 1/2". I think this story was written using the sane ruler for measuring what his wife was taking!

The title is about the wife and the story is all about how HE thinks and feels about what she's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The "defenders of the cuckold lifestyle"

are the silent majority of readers who peruse the stories, jack off, and move on. The defenders of the "closet cuckold lifestyle" peruse the stories, jack off, then feel ashamed and have to flood the comments with denials to fool themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the last anon

You are a closet cuckold. You should post in the... oh wait, you are already reading cuck stories, masturbating over them, and posting feeble denials intended to convince strangers you aren't a cuck.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Hotwife

Enjoyed this story. Hope to be reading more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife, you mean slut, right.

And hubby is the stupid little cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One whorewife and her cuck ruin any story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous