All Comments on 'One House, Two Families Ch. 03'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story. Not as much sex as I had hoped for after waiting so long. Looking forward to the next chapter which sounds hopeful.

Raziel83Raziel83about 9 years ago

Very good.

Sometimes incest stories have the characters immediately get over all their taboos immediately, but I like that you occasionally put some extra effort and allow time for the sexual tension rather than immediately turn the family into an orgy... The mothers having had an incest affair previously? Ok, that explains why they got over it so soon, and now that I think about it, they were the catalyst for most of the incest in this story.

MJOMJOabout 9 years ago
Worth waiting for

I have to tell you, it has almost gotten to the point that if a new SirSinn story is not available I just skip trying to find something else to read and just navigate to another site. What I am trying to say is you are one of the best on (in) Literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

This is really good. Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tease!

Such a tease, but I love it! After Trophy Wives Club ended, I have been craving more similar stories from you. Now that this series is up and going, I'm definitely excited. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good, but ...

Well, Janine's worries seem inconsistent with the end of the first chapter. You ended that with “Now she'd discovered her son's huge prick, there was no way she would be able to resist it again. Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow, but she knew she'd be fucking him soon.” In addition you had her telling Pete, “Oh, there's definitely going to be a next time.”

<P>

Her indecision about it, her plans to make sure it doesn’t happen again seem out of left field and contrary to the end of the first chapter. This is especially true after she reverses this stance several times over the course of the conversation/session with Tricia – and even more so after it turns out the cousins are all half sibling. It’s as if you wanted to introduce some conflict. It wasn’t really needed.

<P>

Okay, Tricia and Janine fucked their brother and both had a set of fraternal twins by him. Four kids, two mothers, one daddy. Ya pretty much had enough conflict right there.

<P>

As I said, this is very good. Her “Oh, I shouldn’t have” doesn’t hurt it, but it doesn’t help it, either.

<P>

What I really hope is that it won't be another monthe before the next chapter. I can imagine what the "party" will be like. Or would orgy be a better term?

mBrowmBrowabout 9 years ago
Fine series!

Bring it, SirSinn! And thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story! Need more now!

sethteraniossethteraniosabout 9 years ago
More

Hi there,

I love this series and hope there is more, very soon. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Awesome setup now drive it home. I love it so far.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad most of you seem to be enjoying this - - life has gotten in the way lately but there will be more soon!

Daddylover02Daddylover02about 9 years ago
More!!!!

please more, I love it. don't stop

tankrabbittankrabbitabout 9 years ago
Keep them coming!

I saw your comment earlier about life getting in the way, I certainly can relate. At the beginning of chapter one you commented on not taking the story seriously. It's fantasy, and one that seems to be very popular. Please keep this particular fantasy alive, at least for a little while.

Thanks for efforts

lustyreaderlustyreaderabout 9 years ago
Can hardly wait for the next chapter

Loving the myriad of possibilities! Your writing draws me in and make me feel as if I am there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this is no time to stop - more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truth or dare

The daughter should ask about the BJ given to him by his mom, the brother can also blurt out that his sister had a girl girl session with her cousin after revealin the BJ, or maybe you can just include strip poker.

perigrinperigrinalmost 9 years ago
part four?

It's great so far...

Hint... Hint...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unfortunately, I don't think there will be new chapter for some time.

In his blog (the URL is in his bio) he wrote in May, "Trying to get back to writing now -- sad news is, I think "One House, Two Families" is going to go on hiatus for a while. Just not feeling the vibe to continue it just yet. Thanks for all your suggestions for dares on the earlier post."

<P>

Pity. Personally, I thought this was the best set-up of SirSinn's stories. I also, personnally, don't really think the dares are really needed. Most of the set-up for getting everyone together is there. I would think it would be a simple thing to get everyone fucking in one or two chapters, if nothing more than to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this story, although your latest sounds pretty good too!

SirSinnSirSinnover 8 years agoAuthor
To farsideofcrazy

Sorry for not having finished this -- I got sidetracked on to another story and haven't yet had the urge to continue this one. I might at some point write the ending to it or I might not.

An icon to show an unfinished story isn't a bad idea -- you might also request an "ongoing" icon to show that a story with a large number of chapters is still underway even though the ending hasn't been reached yet if you see what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Keep this story cumming. Very hot

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
We're waiting...

Just when this story is about to get really good, nothing more?

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great Story

More Please don't leave me hanging here

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
good read

but please finish the story

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
I'm waiting - very good but incomplete

Please finish this story - every one is hung up waiting, and it ain't fair.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Me Too!

I'm in 450% agreement with those who keep calling for more, more, more; I'm in line with my hands at my crotch. Please don't wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Please finish this after Family Bussines!

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
And so?????

Coitus interruptus - Heartless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Waiting for the next chapter. Anxiously.

comet1959mcomet1959mover 6 years ago
Love it

Please finish this story and make it very kinky. Thanks

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavorover 6 years ago
Got me on edge

Love this story series so much, just reread it in its entirety.

Would LOVE for you to jump back in and give these families the kinky fuckfest and casual harem that it seems like they'd all just be itching to fall into.

Hope you come back to them once you're done fleshing out FAMILY BUSINESS!

XX - Masa

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story, very well writen

lol, just as I was really getting into the story it ended, wtf. you need about 10 more chapters. loved it l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
and then?

There must be more to the story. You set up a nice family party and then leave us hanging? C'mon man at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Continue more chapters. Great story.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 6 years ago
DAMN !

Yet another unfinished story.

I just hate it when this happens !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish

Finish this story, please.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 5 years agoAuthor
Final chapter in progress

Hi all

Yes it's been a long time coming but I plan on releasing the final chapter of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Loved it so far. This has huge potential IMO. Mind you, I can't believe you've gone three chapters without any tit-fucking. Must be a record for you!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great read

5 stars can't wait for the last chapter

SirSinnSirSinnabout 5 years agoAuthor
Final chapter still in progress

Sorry people -- life and work and boring stuff gets in the way and has prevented me working on this. Plan to finish it soon.

:D

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

Catching up - because of the new chapter... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...