One House, Two Families Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you get your cousin from upstairs for me and then come back with him?" she asked him before very obviously dropping her gaze to the front of his pants and smiling at the obvious bulge she saw there. She looked back up at him and winked before turning back to the others.

What? The? Fuck? Craig wondered as he left the kitchen and headed up to the room he now shared with his cousin Pete.

"Hey man," Pete said as Craig walked in. "You okay? You look a bit spaced."

"Yeah," Craig said with a smile. "Just, you know, got some stuff going on. Anyway, your mom wants you."

"Really?" Pete said eagerly. He practically leapt off the bed, Craig following him down into the kitchen again.

"Hey mom," Pete said, grinning as Janine stepped over and gave him a long hug. After she'd avoided him all morning, he was glad to have things back to normal.

"Janine and I realised we never had a real welcoming party last night," Tricia said to her relatives. "We all have adjustments to make now that Janine, Amy and Pete have moved in with us but I know we can do this together if we all get along and share what we've got. You kids have practically grown up together so we're all off to a great head start but I know we can do even better if we really embrace this whole living together thing, okay?"

"Okay," they all said.

"Great. So, like I said, we didn't have a party last night so tonight we're going to have some food, some beers, maybe a little wine, and a lot of fun. How's that sound?"

Everyone cheered at the idea.

"But here's the thing," Janine said. "We want you boys looking smart and handsome," she said, pointing to Craig and Pete, "and we want you girls looking sexy and beautiful, okay?" she finished, pointing to Amy and Lisa.

The cousins looked at each other before agreeing with laughs and smiles.

"Okay," Tricia said. "All of you to your rooms to get changed. We don't want to see you down here until seven o'clock on the dot, okay? We're going to have a real party so don't be late."

The cousins swapped looks again before heading upstairs to their rooms to get changed.

When they were gone, Tricia pulled her twin sister close and kissed her, Janine cupping her ass with both hands.

"I saw Craig cop a feel when you hugged him," Janine said as they parted.

"Yeah, I don't think there'll be any problem getting him involved," Tricia said.

"I think you're right," Janine said, kissing her sister again. "Mmmm, this is gonna be good," she said.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12