All Comments on 'One in a Million'

by wongfaihung

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horse...

SHIT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The guy

is really a closet queer . you know what Macho stands for ? Male Attempt to Conceal Homosexual Obsession . any guy that shares his wife with other men is a fag !!!!! he just wont admit it to himself , this belongs in the group sex category .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

What a pile of shit. There's no score low enough to justify your awful writing. Try another line of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
could do better

honestly you should have used an editor from here, the spelling, structural and grammar errors do put people off.

Also, altho the story wasn't awful, and you did avoid the awful cliche's of bad sex writing, half the story did seem to be just guys saying slut and whore to your wife. A lil more build up would have been nice, a slower pace and more description.

It was nowhere near the worst thing I've read on here by a long way, but far from adequate compare to some available. An average story at best but with some signs of promise.

Ignore any feedback which is negative and less than a line, as some retards' comments aren't worth the kbs it takes to store them!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 13 years ago
Yikes, The Guy & Horse

You troublemakers really can't control yourselves. The lead-in clearly said "Slut wife". If it's not your thing then why bother clicking on it?

I imagine you Bozo's have been scorned by a woman at some point or never had a woman and can't comprehend somebody else's fantasties or desires.

If you ever make it out of Mommy's basement, try going outside and see if you can GET A LIFE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nope BULLSHIT.

The Story and Mr Bostons comment. It is HIM that should leave his mummys house. And get out in the real world.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not one

Not one in a million at all. Just a big Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goodness Gracious!

This was written under the incorrect pseudonym - should have been 'wrongfuckerhung' - want the grey cells back that I killed reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous